paul duncan's Discussions (74)

Discussions Replied To (72) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"JAIL illegal alien Obama immediately"

paul duncan replied Feb 12, 2017 to Obama is scheming to sabotage Trump’s presidency

45 Feb 13, 2017
Reply by Thomas sandoval

ADMIN

"Clearly the Obama Hillary globalists are exactly like Hitler Gerbels and silence all…"

paul duncan replied Sep 27, 2016 to Famed Talk Show Host Michael Savage Removed From Most Listened To Station In Country; Minutes Later Pulled From 400 Stations

49 Sep 30, 2016
Reply by Stephen Kazmer

"Jefferson and Eisenhower already banned muslims from America. They kept their oath t…"

paul duncan replied Aug 11, 2016 to American Muslim Olympian Bashes America and then Mocks Victims of Muslim Extremism

32 Aug 14, 2016
Reply by Ludwig von Drake

ADMIN

"YES arrest Obama immediately"

paul duncan replied Jul 9, 2016 to Did Obama Incite The Dallas Cop Killings?

30 Jul 11, 2016
Reply by douglas a hawkins

ADMIN

"come on.  the only thing civil war can mean is obama and hillary executed for treaso…"

paul duncan replied Nov 4, 2015 to DAILY BEAST: OBAMA, HILLARY TOYING WITH ‘CIVIL WAR’ OVER GUN CONFISCATION

61 Nov 5, 2015
Reply by Robert N. Schick

"Great news for America!  Open season on coons!!!!"

paul duncan replied Aug 10, 2015 to BLACKS WON'T REBUKE FARRAKHAN TERROR THREATS

25 Aug 11, 2015
Reply by Don R. Sherwood

ADMIN

" I declare everything Obama or the supreme court has done null and void.  I demand t…"

paul duncan replied Jul 18, 2015 to EPA Power Grab Incites States to Consider Nullification

93 Jul 27, 2015
Reply by William A. Wynn

"Way to go Texas.  I declare the supreme court decision to force states to accept cri…"

paul duncan replied Jul 2, 2015 to Is Texas Gearing up to Defy Federal Power?

41 Jul 4, 2015
Reply by ABU TOM

ADMIN

"Whats this?  Finally black men standing up to antichrist Obama.  These men are my br…"

paul duncan replied Jun 28, 2015 to ‘WE WILL NOT STAND BACK': Black Pastors Vow Civil Disobedience In Gay Marriage Ruling

53 Jul 1, 2015
Reply by Linda Hutchens

ADMIN

"Get this done immediately.  This whole law needs to be repealed."

paul duncan replied May 1, 2015 to GOP prepares list of demands if justices rule against ObamaCare

17 May 3, 2015
Reply by Bob Russell

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Steve KelleyPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

C o r o n a V i r u s

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service