Amanda L. Rose's Discussions (493)

Discussions Replied To (445) Replies Latest Activity

" A very good blog, thank you Rosie."

Amanda L. Rose replied Jan 11 to LGBT Gays of Russia 1800 to 1945 into Germany,Israel, and America

33 on Sunday
Reply by Hank Jordan

" How can the courts block a Presidential order?"

Amanda L. Rose replied Jan 11 to Appeals Court Lifts Block on $3.6 Billion for Trump’s Border Wall

2 Jan 11
Reply by Amanda L. Rose

" I hate people like this."

Amanda L. Rose replied Jan 11 to Pedophile Muslim Leader Charged With Multiple Child Sex Crimes in Texas

5 Jan 13
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

" I thought they said things are better in the UK?"

Amanda L. Rose replied Jan 11 to Report: UK Muslim Sex Grooming Gangs Victimized 19,000 Children in 2019

5 Jan 13
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"Funny how she brought this up."

Amanda L. Rose replied Jan 11 to Rep. Ilhan Omar: Trump Wants War With Iran to Protect His Hotels’ Income

7 Jan 13
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

" Good"

Amanda L. Rose replied Jan 11 to Judge Orders Netflix To Pull ‘Blasphemous’ Film Depicting Jesus As a Homosexual

4 Jan 13
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

" Sin and evil, all ways finds a way."

Amanda L. Rose replied Jan 11 to N.J. will Implement New LGBTQ Curriculum in 12 Schools

4 Jan 13
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

" Good for him."

Amanda L. Rose replied Jan 11 to Texas Becomes First State to Stop Accepting Refugees

7 Jan 15
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

" Thank you."

Amanda L. Rose replied Jan 11 to GOD GIVEN RIGHTS AND OUR GUNS

8 Jan 13
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

" Thank you I enjoyed the video."

Amanda L. Rose replied Jan 11 to Trump's War vs Tribe of Dan Iran

370 yesterday
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Pat Cross

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Rudy Fires Warning Shot – Going to Release Evidence on the Biden’s Millions in Corrupt Deeds!

President Trump’s personal attorney and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani dropped a bomb this morning warning that he is going to start revealing documents related to the Biden Family’s corrupt and criminal dealings in the Ukraine and elsewhere around the world.

Rudy tweeted:

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

Rudy Giuliani    @RudyGiuliani

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

It’s time to take these criminals from the Obama Administration to task.  The Bidens, Obamas and the Clintons were criminal enterprises.

Trump Speaks At March For Life Rally

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service