Randal W. Howard's Discussions (3,470)

Discussions Replied To (3470) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"Evidence Not Required for Impeachment   Really?  How come Obumbum avoided it for SOO…"

Randal W. Howard replied Apr 20 to Dem Rep Waters: Trump ‘Investigation’ Underway; Evidence Not Required for Impeachment

127 May 10
Reply by Stephen Kazmer

ADMIN

"OFF TOPIC.... I haven't seen a new "CHECK OUT" article in a couple of weeks. I hope…"

Randal W. Howard replied Mar 14 to NEW DNC DEPUTY KEITH ELLISON'S ISLAMIC AGENDA FOR CONGRESS

38 Mar 14
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

ADMIN

""...supreme court declared unconstitutional in 1894.." Yes, and they told us in 1917…"

Randal W. Howard replied Mar 6 to Obama's Legacy: Half Of College Students Now Expect Taxpayers To Bail Them Out

30 Mar 6
Reply by Charles Teachout

ADMIN

"I knew a young man about 50 years ago who started college, and QUIT after a very sho…"

Randal W. Howard replied Mar 6 to Obama's Legacy: Half Of College Students Now Expect Taxpayers To Bail Them Out

30 Mar 6

ADMIN

"I saw something a while back on Discovery or one of the similar TV channels.  Seems…"

Randal W. Howard replied Mar 6 to Nevada Rancher Ordered To Pay $500,000 For Cattle That Grazed On Federal Land A Decade Ago

48 Mar 9

ADMIN

""...THE PRESIDING JUDGES ALWAYS SIDE WITH THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT". Of course!  One o…"

Randal W. Howard replied Mar 6 to Nevada Rancher Ordered To Pay $500,000 For Cattle That Grazed On Federal Land A Decade Ago

48 Mar 9

ADMIN

""FEDERAL LAND".  Anybody see a FORT, or a DOCKYARD, or an ARSONAL, or 'OTHER NEEDFUL…"

48 Mar 9

ADMIN

"There MUST be a Statute of Limitations on this.  10 YEARS?  None of the cattle graze…"

Randal W. Howard replied Mar 5 to Nevada Rancher Ordered To Pay $500,000 For Cattle That Grazed On Federal Land A Decade Ago

48 Mar 9

ADMIN

"Not sure, but I think he really IS!  I still have not seen an disputable BIRTH CERTI…"

Randal W. Howard replied Mar 5 to Obama's Legacy: Half Of College Students Now Expect Taxpayers To Bail Them Out

30 Mar 6

ADMIN

"We have enough of these people HERE, who came from HERE.  We do NOT need to invite t…"

Randal W. Howard replied Mar 5 to Chuck Schumer Helped Accused Child Sex Predator Obtain U.S. Visa

30 Mar 6
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

RSS

Lighter Side

HOT TEA VIDEO

Maxine Waters Gives Sick Order to Black People

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service