Lou Mndia's Discussions (754)

Discussions Replied To (752) Replies Latest Activity

"It cant hurt, right now we have unelected people making our laws, example EPA, Dept…"

Lou Mndia replied Jan 5, 2015 to STATE REP. MIKE HILL (R-FL): It's time for state legislators to stand up to a corrupt Congress

28 Jan 5, 2015
Reply by Cecelia Henderson

"Is anyone surprised, Kerry like Obama has never told the truth . As a matter of Fact…"

Lou Mndia replied Jan 5, 2015 to Kerry Lied to The American People – National Gun Registration Will be Part of the UN Small Arms Treaty

90 Jan 14, 2015
Reply by Ed Watts

ADMIN

"We are getting the chaos that Obozo wants."

Lou Mndia replied Jan 4, 2015 to Chaos at Indianapolis Mall Has People Begging for Police — but Wait Until You Read How Many Arrests Were Made

41 Jan 6, 2015
Reply by John Thomas Dunlap

"This guy Mike Hill seems to be a very smart man, why cant we find more people like h…"

Lou Mndia replied Jan 4, 2015 to STATE REP. MIKE HILL (R-FL): It's time for state legislators to stand up to a corrupt Congress

28 Jan 5, 2015
Reply by Cecelia Henderson

"These people who live their whole lives is schools think the government pays for it…"

Lou Mndia replied Jan 3, 2015 to ‘Economics Professors’ Trash Entrepreneurs, Argue for Taxing the Rich

36 Jan 5, 2015
Reply by Robert J Trice

"Sarah Palin is the greatest, nice to see Erick defending her. Ellen DeGeneras is ( w…"

Lou Mndia replied Jan 3, 2015 to Erick Erickson responds to liberal attack on Sarah Palin with THIS famous celebrity photo

27 Jan 5, 2015
Reply by Pete F

"Welcome to Obama /Holder /Sharpton world Texas."

Lou Mndia replied Jan 3, 2015 to Texas police on high alert after patrol car's brakes were sabotaged and two officers were 'shot at' in separate incidents

40 Jan 7, 2015
Reply by Ted I Lewis

"Can anybody say the Clintons. Bill was sombody who did everything he could to dodge…"

Lou Mndia replied Jan 3, 2015 to Return of the 1960s

33 Jan 3, 2015
Reply by Lou Mndia

"I would rather be back in Vietnam then in Obozos world. I still cant believe there w…"

Lou Mndia replied Dec 31, 2014 to Return of the 1960s

33 Jan 3, 2015
Reply by Lou Mndia

ADMIN

"The big difference is that Hitler had the country and the Military behind him. Obama…"

Lou Mndia replied Dec 30, 2014 to YOUR MAJESTY OBAMA…AND OTHER RANDOM THOUGHTS

36 Jan 1, 2015
Reply by Tim Zimpfer

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom StiglichPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

Florida Sheriff — “I Will Not Enforce Assault Weapons Ban, Neither Will Most Sheriffs”

Dennis Lemma, who is the Sheriff in Central Florida’s Seminole County, told a group of 2nd Amendment activists recently that he would not enforce an assault weapons ban that could soon become Florida law if the “Ban Assault Weapons Now” amendment passes in the Sunshine State.

According to News965, the ban has the following specifications.

The amendment proposed in the state legislature would ban possession of assault weapons, which are defined as “semiautomatic rifles and shotguns capable of holding more than 10 rounds of ammunition at once, either in fixed or detachable magazine, or any other ammunition feeding device.”

Lemma, an ardent supporter of the 2nd Amendment and a first term sheriff who is running for re-election, said this about whether or not he would enforce such a law.

“It’s not only that I wouldn’t, the majority of sheriffs across the state would not do it,” Lemma said in the video. It’s up to the sheriffs what they are willing to enforce.”

Trump Holds Rally in Milwaukee, WI 1-14-20

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service