Lila Olson's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"Absolutely  Not! No voting for non citizens.  And while were  discussing voting  Wou…"

Lila Olson replied Dec 24, 2014 to Lib Professor: Allowing Illegal Aliens to Vote 'Only Makes Sense'

28 Jan 8, 2015
Reply by Robert J Trice

ADMIN

"Are you the death panel?"

Lila Olson replied Mar 16, 2014 to Label this Photo!

95 May 26, 2014
Reply by Mike Irby`

ADMIN

"absolutely not !  this country is doomed if that is allowed to happen.  "

Lila Olson replied Dec 10, 2013 to D.C. Wants to Let Non-U.S. Citizens Vote in Elections

71 Dec 12, 2013
Reply by Frances D Carlson

ADMIN

"Because of that lie he became president. so kick him out of office . If something is…"

Lila Olson replied Nov 17, 2013 to Sen. Kristen Gillibrand (D-NY): Yeah, "We All Knew" Obama Was Lying About Keeping Your Health Insurance

95 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by Glenn Modracek

ADMIN

"send him back to his state and tell him to just shut his mouth .  He is too rude for…"

Lila Olson replied Oct 13, 2013 to Chris Christie: ‘If I was in the Senate right now, I’d kill myself’

62 Oct 13, 2013
Reply by Dr. Mitch Braddon

"This is wrong  being a citizen should have meaning .  and being illagle does have me…"

Lila Olson replied Oct 9, 2013 to California Makes U.S. Citizenship Obsolete

115 Oct 15, 2013
Reply by Roberto Benitez

ADMIN

"In your face America !"

Lila Olson replied Aug 16, 2013 to Tag this Photo!

88 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by American 1st

ADMIN

"evil"

Lila Olson replied Aug 16, 2013 to Describe Obama's Presidency in One Word!

531 Jun 9, 2015
Reply by Jeff Noncent

ADMIN

"This makes me so angry !  that I cant think of a nasty enough word to call this ill…"

Lila Olson replied Apr 16, 2013 to OBAMA WON’T SEND OFFICIAL U.S. ENVOY TO MARGARET THATCHER’S FUNERAL (BUT DID TO TYRANT HUGO CHAVEZ’S)

101 Apr 19, 2013
Reply by Roberto Benitez

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom StiglichPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Joe Biden On Violence Against Women:   We Have To Keep ‘Punching At It, And Punching At It, And Punching At It’

The audience laughed as he said this.

Former Vice President Joe Biden said that America needs to be “punching” back to combat violence against women during Wednesday’s Democratic debate.

Biden was asked if he would tackle specific issues regarding the #MeToo movement at the beginning of his presidency, if he were to be elected. The former vice president previously sponsored the 1994 Violence Against Women Act (VAWA), which aimed to protect victims of domestic violence.

The presidential candidate responded to the question about assaulting women by using the phrase “punching” repeatedly, apparently not thinking about the implications of using such a word.

“No man has a right to raise a hand to a woman in anger other than in self-defense, and that rarely ever occurs,” Biden said. “So we have to just change the culture, period, and keep punching at it and punching at it and punching at it. No, I really mean it.”

A few people laughed in the audience as he said this.

Biden added that it is important to pass the Violence Against Women Act, which has passed in the House and held up in the Senate. The former Vice President also suggested that America has to “fundamentally change the culture” of how women are treated, noting that it is “everyone’s responsibility.”

“It’s a gigantic issue, and we have to make it clear from the top, from the president on down that we will not tolerate it,” Biden said. “We will not tolerate this culture.”

Tucker's big takeaways from the Trump impeachment saga

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service