stanboy's Discussions (212)

Discussions Replied To (212) Replies Latest Activity

"   Don't surprise me none.....Reason 81 Million Americans are Armed to the teeth....…"

stanboy replied 14 hours ago to 81% of respondents to Al Jazeera poll support the Islamic State

29 3 hours ago
Reply by Carolan La Vallee-Rahman Mod 11

ADMIN

"    This is Brain-Washing to the core.!  What has happened to so many people in and…"

stanboy replied on Thursday to Researchers Admit MASSIVE Fraud In Gay Marriage Study

27 on Saturday
Reply by Cecelia Henderson

ADMIN

"    Me Too....!     Do It...Do It...!....Stop the B/S....!!!!"

stanboy replied May 17 to ISIS Supporter Threatens President Obama’s Life in Light of Apparent Successful Raid

51 May 19
Reply by Lawrence

ADMIN

"  "Clear things Up"?????   This damn boondogle ain't been cleared up since day ONE..…"

stanboy replied May 12 to HHS rewrites Obamacare rules: Orders free birth control for all

11 May 13
Reply by Tana W. Bernard

"   Deport this Piece of Shit back to where they can have any damn law they want..!  …"

stanboy replied Mar 22 to Texas: Imam of sharia court refuses to back bill affirming American law

61 Apr 18
Reply by Frank D. Harrisson

ADMIN

"  Surprise...Surprise....Who the Hell is DUMB enough to take a Check from ANY of the…"

stanboy replied Mar 21 to Civil Rights Leader Wanted For Bouncing Obama Inauguration Party Check

14 Mar 23
Reply by Bob Russell

ADMIN

"    The U.S. has very much become 2 Nations.  If nothing else, there's the 40+% that…"

stanboy replied Feb 25 to Is There A Liberal America And A Conservative America After All?

13 Feb 26
Reply by T. K. Marion

ADMIN

"   A Great response to Our Troops about to be deployed.     Semper Fi"

stanboy replied Feb 13 to Fort Carson brigade headed to Kuwait for possible showdown with the Islamic State

29 Feb 16
Reply by Nick Leech

"  Count me in as endorsing these amendments.  Also, i have signed the petition to ha…"

stanboy replied Jan 12 to Possible Constitutional Amendments in the event of an Article V Convention of States

165 Jan 17
Reply by Jea9

"  Steven, i would just LOOOVE to Ad Lib to this man's letter !   What a great read,…"

stanboy replied Jan 9 to EX-FBI AGENT'S EPIC OPEN LETTER TO ERIC HOLDER STUNS ADMINISTRATION

75 Jan 11
Reply by Marcus Christopher

RSS

TEA PARTY SUPPORT

TEA PARTY REPORT - 10/30/14

TEA PARTY FACEBOOK

© 2015   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service