stanboy's Discussions (256)

Discussions Replied To (256) Replies Latest Activity

"Will someone tell this P.O.S. that We have the Best of Gun Control.  That His SEED w…"

stanboy replied Aug 10 to Orlando Terrorist’s Father Cheers at Hillary Clinton Rally; Calls For Gun Control

10 Aug 11
Reply by Honest Glenn

ADMIN

"    NEVER, have we seen such a history-making statement as the Trump Family is exhib…"

stanboy replied Jul 20 to Donald Trump Jr. FANTASTIC Speech at Republican National Convention

26 Jul 20
Reply by Loren Rhodes

ADMIN

"I will say James, Our God gave us 2 distinct ends of our body to use. ONE to sit on…"

stanboy replied Jul 10 to Islamic connection to DALLAS MASS MURDER OF POLICE: FBI investigating anti-police group that ATTENDED DALLAS MOSQUE

23 Jul 11
Reply by Jea9

ADMIN

"    Only thing to DO......Lock and Load, Patriots...! "

stanboy replied Jul 9 to Islamic connection to DALLAS MASS MURDER OF POLICE: FBI investigating anti-police group that ATTENDED DALLAS MOSQUE

23 Jul 11
Reply by Jea9

ADMIN

"     finally, a person in this administration is telling the truth......!"

stanboy replied Jul 6 to Giuliani: Trump’s Attorney General Could Still Indict Hillary Clinton

36 Jul 8
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

ADMIN

"  I think my Congressman, Trey Gowdy would not hesitate to take this to an Honorable…"

stanboy replied Jul 6 to Giuliani: Trump’s Attorney General Could Still Indict Hillary Clinton

36 Jul 8
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

"For the Record......Let us call this P.O.S. POTUS exactly what HE is.....A  Bastard,…"

stanboy replied Jun 21 to UNEARTHED LETTERS CAST DOUBT ON OBAMA'S FAMILY STORY

47 Jul 16
Reply by Debra A Shawver

ADMIN

"   I plan to NOT support the Republican Party anymore, but the individual NO RINO ca…"

stanboy replied May 5 to Both President Bushes Have Absolutely No Plans to Support Trump or Participate in the Election

110 May 9
Reply by Brian C. King

ADMIN

" Good for you Mayor..!  You know, by his looks, i believe he's Donald's Cousin..!"

stanboy replied Apr 22 to London mayor describes Obama as 'part-Kenyan'

35 May 4
Reply by Archie C B

ADMIN

"    We have a Good One...ONE AMERICA NEWS......Check it out....No Commercials...."

stanboy replied Jan 19 to Finally: RNC severs ties with NBC News for February 26 debate

26 Jan 20
Reply by Jea9

RSS

TEA PARTY CONNECT

© 2016   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service