stanboy's Discussions (208)

Discussions Replied To (208) Replies Latest Activity

"   Deport this Piece of Shit back to where they can have any damn law they want..!  …"

stanboy replied on Sunday to Texas: Imam of sharia court refuses to back bill affirming American law

60 yesterday
Reply by Michael Cain

"  Surprise...Surprise....Who the Hell is DUMB enough to take a Check from ANY of the…"

stanboy replied on Saturday to Civil Rights Leader Wanted For Bouncing Obama Inauguration Party Check

14 on Monday
Reply by Bob Russell

"    The U.S. has very much become 2 Nations.  If nothing else, there's the 40+% that…"

stanboy replied Feb 25 to Is There A Liberal America And A Conservative America After All?

13 Feb 26
Reply by T. K. Marion

"   A Great response to Our Troops about to be deployed.     Semper Fi"

stanboy replied Feb 13 to Fort Carson brigade headed to Kuwait for possible showdown with the Islamic State

29 Feb 16
Reply by Nick Leech

"  Count me in as endorsing these amendments.  Also, i have signed the petition to ha…"

stanboy replied Jan 12 to Possible Constitutional Amendments in the event of an Article V Convention of States

165 Jan 17
Reply by Jea9

"  Steven, i would just LOOOVE to Ad Lib to this man's letter !   What a great read,…"

stanboy replied Jan 9 to EX-FBI AGENT'S EPIC OPEN LETTER TO ERIC HOLDER STUNS ADMINISTRATION

75 Jan 11
Reply by Marcus Christopher

"  Come'on doodledandy, "it ain't over, till it's over"..let's have One more fling at…"

stanboy replied Jan 8 to REVENGE: French Attack Mosques And Blow Up A Muslim Kebab Shop

202 Jan 26
Reply by Marcus Christopher

"  Since this P.O.S. kerry LIED to get His Purple Heart, what would Stop his lying fo…"

stanboy replied Jan 5 to Kerry Lied to The American People – National Gun Registration Will be Part of the UN Small Arms Treaty

90 Jan 14
Reply by Ed Watts

"   Daniel, to put some light on your comment.  When i was a kid(some yrs. ago) i wor…"

stanboy replied Jan 4 to Al "Not so" Sharpton's Attempt to 'converse' with Twitter folks blows up

53 Jan 5
Reply by Nate Forrest

"  Fox News this AM said this Race Hustler is BLACKMAILING Businesses so that they ca…"

stanboy replied Jan 4 to Al "Not so" Sharpton's Attempt to 'converse' with Twitter folks blows up

53 Jan 5
Reply by Nate Forrest

RSS

TEA PARTY SUPPORT

TEA PARTY REPORT - 10/30/14

TEA PARTY FACEBOOK

© 2015   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service