Tea Party Command Center

stanboy's Discussions (162)

Discussions Replied To (162) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"       SCREW THE UNITED NATIONS.....................................................…"

stanboy replied Mar 30 to United Nations Panel Demands ObamaCare Coverage for Illegal Aliens, Denounces ‘Racist’ Voter ID Laws

102 Apr 1
Reply by Michael Orman Iverson

"     And don't forget Frank, This P.O.S.POTUS came to Us via Chicago.  And, these Tr…"

stanboy replied Mar 30 to Former Senator Bob Kerrey (Democrat): Obama is a Delusional Liar

31 Apr 1
Reply by George

"   You're so Right, Richard.  In 1944, the Communist Party had a candidate that had…"

stanboy replied Mar 30 to Former Senator Bob Kerrey (Democrat): Obama is a Delusional Liar

31 Apr 1
Reply by George

"     Every time i read something about this P.O.S.POTUS, reminds me of that story ab…"

stanboy replied Mar 29 to KING ABDULLAH KICKS OBAMA OUT OF SAUDIA ARABIA ?

57 Apr 2
Reply by Frank N Stein

"      Define a Mental Issue......A Compulsive and Habitual Liar that is Now Occuping…"

stanboy replied Mar 27 to ATF Proposes Redefined Mental Health Rules To Infringe On Gun Rights

33 Mar 28
Reply by Arron Armand Grottolo

ADMIN

"  Judge Moore has stood up for the Constitution more than any Judge i know of.  This…"

stanboy replied Mar 17 to Report: Alabama Supreme Court Chief Justice Says Obama ID Fraud Ruling Coming

113 Mar 29
Reply by Arthur

"       When you Sleep with the Devil, It's Hell To Pay !                  Semper Fid…"

stanboy replied Mar 4 to Lois Lerner Fears for her Life if She Testifies at Wednesday’s Oversight Hearing

187 Mar 7
Reply by Johnny Christensen

"  It has taken me all these years to understand how and why a few Thugs, Gangsters,…"

stanboy replied Mar 1 to Sorry Ukraine, America voted the wrong way in 2012

38 Mar 3
Reply by Historian

"    The IDIOT evidently hasn't looked out her darned window to see what is going on…"

stanboy replied Feb 20 to Valerie Jarrett Says Americans ‘Hungry’ For Obama to Act Like an Imperial President

229 Feb 27
Reply by Johnny Christensen

"    I just hope this event can come to a conclusion.  If a conspirity is involved, t…"

stanboy replied Feb 19 to School Security Expert Threatened By The Powers That Be For Asking Questions About Sandy Hook

51 Mar 4
Reply by robert cosenza

RSS

TEA PARTY PROJECTS

© 2014   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service