stanboy's Discussions (206)

Discussions Replied To (204) Replies Latest Activity

"  Count me in as endorsing these amendments.  Also, i have signed the petition to ha…"

stanboy replied Jan 12 to Possible Constitutional Amendments in the event of an Article V Convention of States

165 Jan 17
Reply by Jea9

"  Steven, i would just LOOOVE to Ad Lib to this man's letter !   What a great read,…"

stanboy replied Jan 9 to EX-FBI AGENT'S EPIC OPEN LETTER TO ERIC HOLDER STUNS ADMINISTRATION

75 Jan 11
Reply by Marcus Christopher

"  Come'on doodledandy, "it ain't over, till it's over"..let's have One more fling at…"

stanboy replied Jan 8 to REVENGE: French Attack Mosques And Blow Up A Muslim Kebab Shop

202 on Tuesday

"  Since this P.O.S. kerry LIED to get His Purple Heart, what would Stop his lying fo…"

stanboy replied Jan 5 to Kerry Lied to The American People – National Gun Registration Will be Part of the UN Small Arms Treaty

90 Jan 14
Reply by Ed Watts

"   Daniel, to put some light on your comment.  When i was a kid(some yrs. ago) i wor…"

stanboy replied Jan 4 to Al "Not so" Sharpton's Attempt to 'converse' with Twitter folks blows up

53 Jan 5
Reply by Nate Forrest

"  Fox News this AM said this Race Hustler is BLACKMAILING Businesses so that they ca…"

stanboy replied Jan 4 to Al "Not so" Sharpton's Attempt to 'converse' with Twitter folks blows up

53 Jan 5
Reply by Nate Forrest

"   Trey doesn't want to have any more dealings with the P.O.S. POTUS than he has now…"

stanboy replied Dec 30, 2014 to Exclusive — Sean Hannity Calls For Trey Gowdy To Replace Boehner As Speaker, Gowdy Declines

38 Dec 31, 2014

"   I don't disagree with this writing at all, but i didn't expect a damn commercial…"

stanboy replied Dec 28, 2014 to America's House of Cards - collapsing of it own weight

16 Dec 29, 2014
Reply by jim best

"   My thoughts at 3 PM Saturday.  This is a  conspiricy right from the Oval Office.…"

stanboy replied Dec 21, 2014 to Sharpton, Holder, Jackson, and Obama Now Have Blood on their Hands

49 Dec 23, 2014
Reply by ROBERT F PELSANG

" Could not Agree more Ronald.  This man Deserted his Post, Called out to greet the e…"

stanboy replied Dec 19, 2014 to Military Analysts: Bergdahl Report to Show He Deserted

35 Dec 20, 2014
Reply by Lawrence

RSS

TEA PARTY SUPPORT

TEA PARTY REPORT - 10/30/14

TEA PARTY FACEBOOK

© 2015   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service