stanboy's Discussions (229)

Discussions Replied To (229) Replies Latest Activity

"     What a great TARGET....Enlarging and printing for my weekly practice sessions.…"

stanboy replied on Wednesday to Farrakhan’s Fiery Rant on Obama and Jews: ‘I Am That Man That Represents the Messiah That Has Come to End This Civilization’

25 5 hours ago
Reply by Joseph T. Ward

"        What the Hxxxxx..!   Has Satin himself been invited to America so that HE co…"

stanboy replied on Wednesday to Crews remove Ten Commandments from OK capitol in dark of night

59 4 hours ago
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

"    I Agree with ALL these comments 100%.   And, I Agree with TRUMP....100%.........…"

stanboy replied on Sunday to Hissy Fit Hat Dance After Trump Backs out of Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Event

39 16 hours ago
Reply by GW Smith

"     This Nation has been Sold Out, Lock, stock, and barrel.  After intense reading…"

stanboy replied Oct 3 to Obama pulls Kerry and Power from audience of Netanyahu's powerful UN speech

45 on Monday
Reply by Cathy Anifant

"     There're NOT coming to America with a damn thing positive, but a Mouth Full of…"

stanboy replied Sep 24 to Woman Asks ‘White Friends’ to Pay for Her Therapy to Deal with Stress from Racism

27 on Sunday
Reply by Don R. Sherwood

"      I'm All the way with this man..!   Not only has he the guts to say his mind, b…"

stanboy replied Sep 21 to Donald Trump Blasts NBC During Live 'Today' Show Interview

41 Sep 29
Reply by ABU TOM

"   We can't go raid the cemetaries for our experienced POTUS.  When it reaches the p…"

stanboy replied Sep 18 to Should We Fear an Inexperienced President?

66 Sep 20
Reply by douglas a. hawkins

"     Would someone..Anyone,  tell me..."Who the hell is running these United States…"

stanboy replied Sep 18 to The ‘Iran Deal’ Was Not Signed by Iran or Anyone Else

41 Sep 22
Reply by Debra A Shawver

"   I do know ONE word of our Lord in which He said, " Ye will Not know the Day, Time…"

stanboy replied Aug 18 to The Mystery Of September 23: Why Does 9/23 Keep Popping Up All Over the Place?

19 Aug 18
Reply by stanboy

"    Trump may Not be the right choice for this Task, but whats left on the Stage sur…"

stanboy replied Aug 13 to Brankrupt Leadership And The Trump Phenomena

92 Aug 25
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

© 2015   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service