stanboy's Discussions (262)

Discussions Replied To (262) Replies Latest Activity

"I Agree 100%.   Good Riddance to the Biggest P.O.S. to come to America's shores !! …"

stanboy replied Nov 10 to Classless Obamas Cancelled Photo-Op of White House Welcome for President-Elect Trump and Wife Melania

27 Nov 11
Reply by GW Smith

ADMIN

"I believe this is the reason for Comy's action with Clinton.   "

stanboy replied Nov 10 to White House Doesn’t Rule Out Pardoning Hillary Clinton

92 Nov 17
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

"    Have ONE hell of a Bonn Fire..!   Burn every one of those P.O.S., written by a P…"

stanboy replied Nov 10 to Obama will ask Trump to keep executive orders in place

40 Nov 11
Reply by Jea9

"  Why, would a DEMORAT tell the Truth Now..???    They ain't going No where..!"

stanboy replied Nov 9 to These 23 Celebrities Said They'll Leave The Country If Trump Wins

79 Nov 12
Reply by Frankmusic

ADMIN

"Damn Good Advice....Semper Fi"

stanboy replied Sep 23 to Charlotte violence sparks self defense gun buying spree

17 Sep 25
Reply by Archie C B

ADMIN

"I say you're Wrong in this matter.  Community Standards will stand up for the citize…"

stanboy replied Sep 15 to Meeting on Georgia mosque canceled after militia video surfaces

32 Sep 15
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

"Will someone tell this P.O.S. that We have the Best of Gun Control.  That His SEED w…"

stanboy replied Aug 10 to Orlando Terrorist’s Father Cheers at Hillary Clinton Rally; Calls For Gun Control

10 Aug 11
Reply by Honest Glenn

ADMIN

"    NEVER, have we seen such a history-making statement as the Trump Family is exhib…"

stanboy replied Jul 20 to Donald Trump Jr. FANTASTIC Speech at Republican National Convention

26 Jul 20
Reply by Loren Rhodes

ADMIN

"I will say James, Our God gave us 2 distinct ends of our body to use. ONE to sit on…"

stanboy replied Jul 10 to Islamic connection to DALLAS MASS MURDER OF POLICE: FBI investigating anti-police group that ATTENDED DALLAS MOSQUE

23 Jul 11
Reply by Jea9

ADMIN

"    Only thing to DO......Lock and Load, Patriots...! "

stanboy replied Jul 9 to Islamic connection to DALLAS MASS MURDER OF POLICE: FBI investigating anti-police group that ATTENDED DALLAS MOSQUE

23 Jul 11
Reply by Jea9

RSS

TEA PARTY CONNECT

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK & TWITTER

© 2016   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service