stanboy's Discussions (167)

Discussions Replied To (167) Replies Latest Activity

"   Of which i have one.  Remember "tickle the ivorys".  Another, "take it from my co…"

stanboy replied Jul 14 to NRA warns ivory ban will make gun owners ‘criminals overnight’

47 Jul 15
Reply by Rhonda K Clark

"    Absolutly Gregory.  We here in the South have fought these suckers for yrs, to k…"

stanboy replied May 20 to BOOM: Study says AFL-CIO, NAACP, ACLU Calling The Shots in DC Since 1945

13 May 20
Reply by CarolynFurman

" Denise, just put Trey Gowdy in your search bar, and his webb site comes up, then cl…"

stanboy replied May 13 to VIDEO: Trey Gowdy lays the smack down to stunned media on Benghazi

83 May 13
Reply by DeniseInAZ

"Rally behind this man !  Encourage him ! This is Our(Tea Party's) best day, yet.  I…"

stanboy replied May 12 to VIDEO: Trey Gowdy lays the smack down to stunned media on Benghazi

83 May 13
Reply by DeniseInAZ

"  I have NO knowledge of who exactly who you speak, but i Will tell you ONE damn thi…"

stanboy replied May 9 to Speaker Boehner stacks special Benghazi committee with lawyers

61 May 12
Reply by Bob Russell

"       SCREW THE UNITED NATIONS.....................................................…"

stanboy replied Mar 30 to United Nations Panel Demands ObamaCare Coverage for Illegal Aliens, Denounces ‘Racist’ Voter ID Laws

102 Apr 1
Reply by Michael Orman Iverson

"     And don't forget Frank, This P.O.S.POTUS came to Us via Chicago.  And, these Tr…"

stanboy replied Mar 30 to Former Senator Bob Kerrey (Democrat): Obama is a Delusional Liar

31 Apr 1
Reply by George

"   You're so Right, Richard.  In 1944, the Communist Party had a candidate that had…"

stanboy replied Mar 30 to Former Senator Bob Kerrey (Democrat): Obama is a Delusional Liar

31 Apr 1
Reply by George

"     Every time i read something about this P.O.S.POTUS, reminds me of that story ab…"

stanboy replied Mar 29 to KING ABDULLAH KICKS OBAMA OUT OF SAUDIA ARABIA ?

58 Apr 28
Reply by Fr. James Rosselli

"      Define a Mental Issue......A Compulsive and Habitual Liar that is Now Occuping…"

stanboy replied Mar 27 to ATF Proposes Redefined Mental Health Rules To Infringe On Gun Rights

33 Mar 28
Reply by Arron Armand Grottolo

RSS

TEA PARTY SUPPORT

TEA PARTY FACEBOOK

© 2014   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service