stanboy's Discussions (219)

Discussions Replied To (219) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"   I'm concerned with what i believe Joe Stalin spoke many yrs. ago.."It's not He wh…"

stanboy replied Jul 21 to Why The GOP Can’t Stop Trump

128 Jul 25
Reply by Bill Barnes

ADMIN

"       Can't stay out of it, can you" willy billy".   You might just be running in t…"

stanboy replied Jul 12 to Bill Clinton Tells Jeb Bush, “This Trump Thing Will Be Taken Care Of.”

190 Jul 22
Reply by W

ADMIN

"    This SCOTUS has done ONE thing...made a Bonanza for the lawyers.  Just like all…"

stanboy replied Jun 28 to YEEhaw! This side-effect of the gay marriage ruling will make liberals EXPLODE

59 Jul 3
Reply by Oren Long

"       These are muslim colors thru and thru."

stanboy replied Jun 27 to White House Lights Up In Rainbow Colors To Celebrate Gay Marriage Ruling

69 Jul 2
Reply by Rebecca Smith

ADMIN

"     There is One question that bothers me......Why is it a nation that can Print(pr…"

stanboy replied Jun 18 to Another Fed "Insider" Quits, Tells The Truth

12 Jun 20
Reply by Robert Muller

"     I say if you can't live and be an American, then get the Hell Out....and, take…"

stanboy replied Jun 15 to DISTURBINGLY UN-AMERICAN: Somali Muslim Supremacist Girls Demand and Get Sharia-Compliant Sports Uniforms

29 Jun 15
Reply by Carolan La Vallee-Rahman Mod 11

ADMIN

"  And, the FAT BOY from N.J. wants US to elect him for POTUS for more of this Breach…"

stanboy replied Jun 7 to The Deadly Consequences of Draconian Gun Laws

23 Jun 8
Reply by Malcolm Rudd

"   Don't surprise me none.....Reason 81 Million Americans are Armed to the teeth....…"

stanboy replied May 26 to 81% of respondents to Al Jazeera poll support the Islamic State

34 May 29
Reply by matt mccleary

ADMIN

"    This is Brain-Washing to the core.!  What has happened to so many people in and…"

stanboy replied May 21 to Researchers Admit MASSIVE Fraud In Gay Marriage Study

27 May 23
Reply by Cecelia Henderson

ADMIN

"    Me Too....!     Do It...Do It...!....Stop the B/S....!!!!"

stanboy replied May 17 to ISIS Supporter Threatens President Obama’s Life in Light of Apparent Successful Raid

51 May 19
Reply by Lawrence

RSS

TEA PARTY SUPPORT

TEA PARTY FACEBOOK

© 2015   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service