stanboy's Discussions (249)

Discussions Replied To (249) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"   I plan to NOT support the Republican Party anymore, but the individual NO RINO ca…"

stanboy replied May 5 to Both President Bushes Have Absolutely No Plans to Support Trump or Participate in the Election

110 May 9
Reply by Brian C. King

ADMIN

" Good for you Mayor..!  You know, by his looks, i believe he's Donald's Cousin..!"

stanboy replied Apr 22 to London mayor describes Obama as 'part-Kenyan'

35 May 4
Reply by Archie C B

ADMIN

"    We have a Good One...ONE AMERICA NEWS......Check it out....No Commercials...."

stanboy replied Jan 19 to Finally: RNC severs ties with NBC News for February 26 debate

26 Jan 20
Reply by Jea9

"    Nothing new..The banks, because of drug enforcement have been doing this for mor…"

stanboy replied Jan 10 to Think about this the next time that you go to the bank.

24 Jan 12
Reply by Oren Long

ADMIN

"     I would like to see the Chamber stand and say.."Joe Wilson, you said the Truth…"

stanboy replied Jan 10 to Cruz will skip State of the Union

73 Jan 12
Reply by RIP

"I will uphold my Oath, "Protecting My Country,  The United States of American, From…"

stanboy replied Jan 7 to Is this the beginning of a citizen upraising?

172 Jan 23
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

ADMIN

"    Just listening to this, how the hell does a DUMB, P.O.S. get to work and represe…"

stanboy replied Dec 20, 2015 to Awesome: Clinton water boy, Stephanopoulos, Gets Owned by Trump

52 Dec 24, 2015
Reply by roy veteto

ADMIN

"     From ONE P.O.S.to Another, now if we could get those "Rag-Heads" to finance and…"

stanboy replied Nov 29, 2015 to "ALLAH AKBAR": SAUDI KING GIVES OBAMA GOLD REPLICA OF MECCA CLOCK TOWER

33 Dec 9, 2015
Reply by Mary Ann West

"     When the KILLING starts, we need to take aim at "The Traitor", then work to wip…"

stanboy replied Nov 28, 2015 to Interesting take on Trump By Bill Bennett: They Will Kill Him Before They Let Him Be President

308 Dec 4, 2015
Reply by James W McQuillan Jr

"       Would like to know Your Opinion................Semper Fi"

stanboy replied Nov 21, 2015 to Just an Old Marines Point of View.

169 Nov 25, 2015
Reply by Jea9

RSS

TEA PARTY SHOP

© 2016   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service