stanboy's Discussions (184)

Discussions Replied To (184) Replies Latest Activity

" I believe I gott'a Hole On of just what you're say'n  !!"

stanboy replied on Monday to GENERAL: US TROOPS WHO CONTRACT EBOLA WILL BE QUARANTINED IN LIBERIA

62 on Monday
Reply by Lola Martin

"DAMN NO..!!!    We don't need Our Troops in the God-for-saken place ...Period....!  …"

stanboy replied on Sunday to GENERAL: US TROOPS WHO CONTRACT EBOLA WILL BE QUARANTINED IN LIBERIA

62 on Monday
Reply by Lola Martin

"  Thank You, Eugene.....A great reply !   With All the creature comforts we have in…"

stanboy replied Oct 18 to Second Dallas Hospital Confirms "Ebola Patient" - Screened Positive

39 on Wednesday
Reply by douglas a. hawkins

" I'm very concerned with your last comment in regard to JESUS,  Maybe i missed somet…"

stanboy replied Oct 18 to Second Dallas Hospital Confirms "Ebola Patient" - Screened Positive

39 on Wednesday
Reply by douglas a. hawkins

"  I'm suspecting that there are people that's wanting this virus to Get Out of Contr…"

stanboy replied Oct 15 to CDC Demands 132 Passengers That Flew With 2nd Ebola Patient Report For Testing

32 Oct 16
Reply by William Grose

"GOOD...!   ONE P.O.S. to Another !   A Turd does smell on Both Ends..!   The quicker…"

stanboy replied Oct 6 to D.C. WHISPERS: The Obama-Jarrett Tirade That Had Staff Running For Cover

49 Oct 9
Reply by Fred Parsons

"   I could not AGREE More !   let me be the ONE to throw  PIG'S JUICE on this DEN of…"

stanboy replied Sep 24 to An ISIS Nest Grows in Boston

33 Oct 6
Reply by Michael Cain

"     WELL SPOKEN, Ms. Simpson !          Semper Fi"

stanboy replied Sep 21 to West Wing Livid Over Military Revolt

87 Sep 22
Reply by Richard L Park

"Did they say PAY ??   These suckers didn't come to the Land of Milk and Honey to Pay…"

stanboy replied Sep 16 to 100,000 Obamacare Enrollees could lose their Coverage

20 Sep 17
Reply by CJ

"  You have to just know a Scotsman.  There're a damn independent cuss when dealing w…"

stanboy replied Sep 13 to Scottish Independence and the Failure of Multiculturalism

17 Sep 14
Reply by Katherine Hovey

RSS

TEA PARTY SUPPORT

TEA PARTY FACEBOOK

© 2014   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service