stanboy's Discussions (196)

Discussions Replied To (196) Replies Latest Activity

"   This maybe the best of 2 Evils...RFK....Cuba.......P.O.S. POTUS.......Cuba.......…"

stanboy replied 6 hours ago to Raul Castro Demands Obama Executive Action on Embargo in Victory Lap Speech

16 5 hours ago
Reply by RFB_Mod

"  Ms Logan, you read my mine !   That was my very first thought.  This HOMO ain't ab…"

stanboy replied Dec 7 to Obama, complaining of sore throat, diagnosed with acid reflux

56 Dec 8
Reply by MAK

"  According to Casey Mulligan. a prof. of economics, which is the engine of America,…"

stanboy replied Dec 7 to Question of the Day

42 Dec 8
Reply by RFB_Mod

"  Hope you didn't include me in the WE part...!  Let him wallow in HIS Own Slime...!…"

stanboy replied Dec 6 to D.C. Whispers: Barack Obama “Isolated, Insolent, & Inebriated”

132 Dec 9
Reply by Marcus Christopher

"  Seems to be that when a black life Matters, is only when there're  DEAD !    Just…"

stanboy replied Nov 27 to Ferguson protesters target Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade:

46 Nov 29
Reply by Elaine Morris

"    Just 1 thought about this P.O.S. POTUS....That is, NOT ONE piece of American soi…"

stanboy replied Nov 26 to Obama: Americans Have No Right To Favor Americans

90 on Friday
Reply by Robert J Trice

"  I know what and how to handle this P.O.S.  Just give me another second to come wit…"

stanboy replied Nov 19 to The Incredible Shrinking President

32 Nov 20
Reply by Frankmusic

"  Damn Right It Was Transparent, after it was shoved down the nation's throat by the…"

stanboy replied Nov 18 to Obama Challenges Press Corp on ObamaCare..Washington Free Beacon Accepts.. (Video)

16 Nov 21
Reply by ABU TOM

"  Not only Joe, but our Trey Gowdy ain't far behind in calling out the P.O.S. POTUS…"

stanboy replied Nov 17 to Joe Wilson Was Right

22 Nov 18
Reply by Robert David Hummel

"  "Holding my breath".....Cannot go thru another 2012.  This One, We Can't Lose !  …"

stanboy replied Nov 4 to Catastrophe! Nancy Pelosi Warns Democrats Of Epic Losses On Tuesday

41 Nov 6
Reply by Charles S Imwold

RSS

TEA PARTY SUPPORT

TEA PARTY REPORT - 10/30/14

TEA PARTY FACEBOOK

© 2014   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service