Edward L.Ruff's Discussions (314)

Discussions Replied To (313) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"All the underhanded back stabbing , prevaricating ,misrepresenting is directed at ea…"

Edward L.Ruff replied Dec 13, 2014 to GOP Rep: House Leaders Made False Promise to Get My Crucial Vote

35 Dec 14, 2014
Reply by Don R. Sherwood

"This twit figures that our President is so weak  Iran can do as it pleases. We can c…"

Edward L.Ruff replied Dec 13, 2014 to Iranian commander: We have targets within America

56 Dec 27, 2014
Reply by Virgil Earl Koon

ADMIN

"The minorities should learn to keep their mouths shut before they get something star…"

Edward L.Ruff replied Dec 12, 2014 to Blacks Screamed “Kill the White People” Before Brutal Murder of Bosnian Immigrant in St. Louis

42 Dec 12, 2014
Reply by Frankmusic

ADMIN

"Is Boehner and the Republicans out of their collective minds . So much for Represent…"

Edward L.Ruff replied Dec 11, 2014 to High drama as $1.1T spending package advances to debate by one vote in the House

21 Dec 12, 2014
Reply by Mark Smithey

ADMIN

"Boehner  and the Republicans are giving the President and Democrats everything they…"

Edward L.Ruff replied Dec 11, 2014 to High drama as $1.1T spending package advances to debate by one vote in the House

21 Dec 12, 2014
Reply by Mark Smithey

ADMIN

"The Senator is one of the vilest creatures to ever slither across the floors of Cong…"

Edward L.Ruff replied Dec 9, 2014 to CIA torture report: ‘Harsh’ tactics against suspects didn’t work, Senate finds

43 Dec 13, 2014
Reply by InfoWarsTV1

"I am sure the communists are active in the Ferguson mob agitation , I am equally sur…"

Edward L.Ruff replied Nov 27, 2014 to Michael Savage Tells it like it is Regarding Ferguson Protests

42 Nov 27, 2014
Reply by Edward L.Ruff

ADMIN

"Mr Obama has had his way for over six years and is running head long towards ruin .…"

Edward L.Ruff replied Nov 7, 2014 to White House Chief of Staff: Washington will work better if this president has his way

66 Nov 10, 2014
Reply by Carolyn K Noel

ADMIN

"Strange behavior for people who say they are not racist . They may want to allow the…"

Edward L.Ruff replied Oct 20, 2014 to FERGUSON PROTESTERS Scream At, Harass & SPIT ON Rams Fans Outside Game – Two Arrested

43 Oct 22, 2014
Reply by John Brogger

ADMIN

"Mrs.  Clinton presided over a State Department paralyzed by corruption . As far as I…"

Edward L.Ruff replied Oct 15, 2014 to Hillary Clinton Upset Over Unfair Media Coverage

68 Oct 16, 2014
Reply by Skip peters

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

ALERT ALERT

TRUMP:  Trump To Give ‘Start Your Engines’ Command At Dayton

President Donald Trump will give the command for drivers to start their engines before the Daytona 500.

Daytona International Speedway officials named Trump the grand marshal for NASCAR’s season opener, meaning he will deliver the most famous four words in auto racing. “Gentleman, start your engines,” has been a staple of races around the country and world for decades.

White House spokesman Judd Deere said Thursday the president plans to attend the race. Track president Chip Wile confirmed the news in a release.

“Daytona International Speedway has been privileged to have hosted several sitting presidents of the United States over our history,” Wile said. “We’re honored that the president of the United States has chosen to experience the pageantry and excitement of ‘The Great American Race.’”

Trump is the third sitting president to attend a race at Daytona, but only the second to attend the Daytona 500. George W. Bush attended in 2004. Trump is the first to be given an honorary role in pre-race ceremonies.

Trump is scheduled to spend part of the Presidents Day weekend at his private club in Palm Beach, Florida.

The Federal Aviation Administration issued a flight restriction for Sunday and the U.S. Secret Service, which is responsible for presidential security, also tweeted to fans that drones are prohibited within 30 miles of the race in Daytona Beach — a restriction put in place for presidential visits.

Trump has hosted previous NASCAR champions at the White House and last October awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom to motorsports titan Roger Penske. Last year, Trump also praised retired driver Mario Andretti, the Daytona 500 winner in 1967, reminiscing about a ride Andretti gave him in a race car for his reality show “The Apprentice.”

“I said, ‘Mario, get me out of here. I want to get out of this car,’” Trump recalled. “We went so fast. We literally — we covered four blocks in like a second.”

Tucker: Elizabeth Warren's campaign on its last legs

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service