franklin w. miller's Discussions (761)

Discussions Replied To (758) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"something has got to give for this country to survive as a free country. how in hell…"

franklin w. miller replied Mar 4, 2015 to Rick Perry to Hillary: 'Where's your loyalty?'

12 Mar 5, 2015
Reply by maryellen robinson

"O' LORD,  HOW MUCH MORE, BEFORE "WE THE PEOPLE" START HEARING GOOD AMERICAN THINGS C…"

franklin w. miller replied Feb 28, 2015 to Michelle Obama: "Founding Fathers Not Born in America!"

160 Mar 7, 2015
Reply by Linda Hall Adair

ADMIN

"AMERICA, LOCK & LOAD ! DARN THOSE THAT VOTED FOR THIS 'POS' POTUS. MAY YOU ALL R…"

franklin w. miller replied Feb 26, 2015 to Iranian American: ‘Sharia Law Is Here in the U.S.'

38 Mar 5, 2015
Reply by Archie C B

ADMIN

"Obama & MOOCHELLE needs the MUSSOLINI LAW PUT ON THEM. GUILTY OF TREASON !!!! OL…"

franklin w. miller replied Feb 25, 2015 to U.S. military decimated under Obama, only ‘marginally able’ to defend nation

53 Mar 1, 2015
Reply by Bob Russell

ADMIN

"AMEN ! RALPH ! I AGREE ON BOTH ACOUNTS. LOOK NO FURTHER THAN HIS COLLEGE TRANSCRIPTS…"

franklin w. miller replied Feb 24, 2015 to Lindsey Graham: Obama Loves His Country, He's Just 'Failing Miserably'

49 Mar 2, 2015
Reply by Triptolemus

ADMIN

"the word 'GAY' IS JUST " QUEER" DOCTORED UP. anyone that would want this for their c…"

franklin w. miller replied Feb 24, 2015 to CNN Contributor: ‘I’m Gay. And I Want My Kid To Be Gay, Too’

30 Feb 25, 2015
Reply by Dale Garland

"SIGNS LIKE THIS IS THE REASON I WENT -ALL- THE WAY. OLD SARGE,'NAM VET,'68,'70 LRRP/…"

franklin w. miller replied Feb 18, 2015 to Phoenix Army recruitment office told to remove ‘God and Country’ poster

126 Feb 18, 2015
Reply by W

"HEH HEH HEH HEH, I AGREE LYNN. OLD SARGE,'NAM VET"

franklin w. miller replied Feb 18, 2015 to Phoenix Army recruitment office told to remove ‘God and Country’ poster

126 Feb 18, 2015
Reply by W

"It's been "GOD & COUNTRY" FOR "TWO HUNDRED AND THIRTY-SEVEN YEARS" IT HAS PRECED…"

126 Feb 18, 2015
Reply by W

ADMIN

"hey miss mayor, you go baby you go !!! lock their muslim asses up on a felony. help…"

franklin w. miller replied Feb 15, 2015 to Sharia Court Never Approved By Texas City, Mayor Takes Immediate Action

68 Mar 24, 2015
Reply by forrest jane cline

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

ALERT ALERT

Lowest Female Unemployment
In 18 years!”

President Donald Trump needled the mostly anti-Trump Women’s March on Saturday, reminding them of the positive economic gains for women under his administration.

“Beautiful weather all over our great country, a perfect day for all Women to March,” he wrote on Twitter. “Get out there now to celebrate the historic milestones and unprecedented economic success and wealth creation that has taken place over the last 12 months. Lowest female unemployment in 18 years!”

Temperatures in the Washington, DC area rose to 59 degrees on Saturday afternoon after several days of cold weather. The Washington, DC march was smaller this year than the previous one in 2017, but organizers focused their efforts on attending a march in Las Vegas.

Thousands of women across the country rallied in major cities to oppose Trump and his policies, vowing to step up activism in the 2018 congressional midterms.

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2018   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service