Jo Gonzalez's Discussions (6,642)

Discussions Replied To (6641) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"Frank, you illustrate the Feelings of all of us, the Bird is earned by the EPA."

Jo Gonzalez replied Mar 19 to I am retiring.....

334 Mar 21
Reply by Dee

ADMIN

"Another "Mass Media Myth"..........these people should write Story Books, or maybe F…"

Jo Gonzalez replied Mar 17 to "This Is Watergate": Trump Accuses Obama Of Wiretapping The Trump Tower

69 Mar 24
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

ADMIN

""You're Fired" are sweet words to our ears, hear the Draining Pumps working?  These…"

Jo Gonzalez replied Mar 13 to I am retiring.....

334 Mar 21
Reply by Dee

ADMIN

"Amicable Judge could be on a Road to Riches, check whoever signed the Order, then ch…"

Jo Gonzalez replied Mar 7 to "This Is Watergate": Trump Accuses Obama Of Wiretapping The Trump Tower

69 Mar 24

ADMIN

"Job well done.  We will miss you, the contributions have been so informative, and he…"

Jo Gonzalez replied Mar 5 to I am retiring.....

334 Mar 21
Reply by Dee

ADMIN

"Part of Loretta Lynch's Job was to visit different Police Depts. across the Country…"

Jo Gonzalez replied Mar 4 to GOP wants to eliminate shadowy DOJ slush fund bankrolling leftist groups

71 Mar 16

ADMIN

" @Jea9----------Hot Air Machine."

Jo Gonzalez replied Mar 4 to GOP wants to eliminate shadowy DOJ slush fund bankrolling leftist groups

71 Mar 16

ADMIN

"Maybe I missed it, but who was the Judge who issued this, or do they know?"

Jo Gonzalez replied Mar 4 to "This Is Watergate": Trump Accuses Obama Of Wiretapping The Trump Tower

69 Mar 24

ADMIN

"Agree, the Party of Reactive, never of Pro-Active, until now, but it seems only a fe…"

Jo Gonzalez replied Mar 4 to "This Is Watergate": Trump Accuses Obama Of Wiretapping The Trump Tower

69 Mar 24

ADMIN

"In what way would these people not be considered "Domestic Terrorists"???  Must agre…"

Jo Gonzalez replied Mar 4 to Is OBAMA’S Organization OFA In Violation Of The 18 U.S. Code 2385 – He Is Using This Organization To Overthrow President Trump!

178 Mar 17
Reply by Joseph Wonderless

RSS

TEA PARTY CONNECT

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK & TWITTER

HOT TEA VIDEO

Heinz PANICS After Muslim Workers Caught Putting THIS In Ketchup. Surprised?

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service