Jo Gonzalez's Discussions (6,584)

Discussions Replied To (6583) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"Nice selection, huh?  Like trying to pick which Skunk smells the least!!!!"

Jo Gonzalez replied 9 hours ago to #DemExit Trends on Twitter as Democrats are FURIOUS Over Corrupt Pick for DNC Chair

31 5 hours ago
Reply by Howiem

ADMIN

"I'm with you, a written Civics Test, and an American Birth Certificate as I.D.  Poll…"

Jo Gonzalez replied 9 hours ago to Tyranny of the minority: How the most sinister trend of our age is a poisonous conviction taking root on the Left and among the elite that ordinary people are too stupid to be trusted with voting

18 8 hours ago
Reply by Frankmusic

ADMIN

"Thank you Dale, Mob Rule is a "Democracy", Representative Govt is a Republic."

Jo Gonzalez replied 9 hours ago to Tyranny of the minority: How the most sinister trend of our age is a poisonous conviction taking root on the Left and among the elite that ordinary people are too stupid to be trusted with voting

18 8 hours ago
Reply by Frankmusic

ADMIN

"Is this supposed to surprise anyone??  The fact that they caught one is praiseworthy…"

Jo Gonzalez replied 9 hours ago to Border Patrol: DACA recipient detained for alien smuggling

13 9 hours ago
Reply by Jo Gonzalez

ADMIN

"The absolute ,last thing, in the world I am going to worry about ,is the gilded BS f…"

Jo Gonzalez replied 9 hours ago to MSM Touts New Poll Showing "Record" Obamacare Support; Ignores 14-Point Dem "Oversample"

16 2 hours ago
Reply by Shirley Williams

ADMIN

"In his demented dream, this Camel Jockey must snort the same stuff Obama uses!    Tw…"

Jo Gonzalez replied 9 hours ago to Ahmadinejad to Trump: 'The contemporary US belongs to all nations'

35 2 hours ago
Reply by Freddie A. Hisle

"Bravo!!  This lady is a Patriot, for having the courage to stand up & call Tom H…"

Jo Gonzalez replied yesterday to Democrats Forcibly Remove Female GOP California State Senator from Senate Floor

48 5 hours ago
Reply by Jeff Noncent

ADMIN

"Why is it, that most of these Sportsmen assume they have the Freedom to tirade this…"

Jo Gonzalez replied yesterday to Chicago’s ABC-7 Suspends Sportscaster Mark Giangreco for Calling Donald Trump a ‘Cartoon Lunatic’

26 12 hours ago
Reply by George Zornetsky

ADMIN

"Instead of a rabid Black Muslim, they elected ,more than likely a rabid Mexican. Tim…"

Jo Gonzalez replied yesterday to Alan Dershowitz: I Will Leave the Democratic Party If Ellison Is Elected its Chairman

26 16 hours ago
Reply by Frankmusic

ADMIN

"Can it get any better?  This is Euphoria!!!    Does anyone realize that all the News…"

Jo Gonzalez replied on Wednesday to Trump readies slew of new orders targeting EPA

26 on Thursday
Reply by Andy Withers

RSS

TEA PARTY CONNECT

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK & TWITTER

HOT TEA VIDEO

Ted Cruz Reveals What’s Happening In Texas Since Donald Trump WON, Media Hiding This

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service