Retarmy's Discussions (910)

Discussions Replied To (910) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"All he wants is a bunch of dead blacks and whites to start a race war."

Retarmy replied Jan 9 to Sharpton Promises ‘Season of Civil Disobedience’ in Response to Sessions Nomination

50 Jan 9
Reply by Honest Glenn

"I prefer a proactive approach - kill them before they even have a chance to start an…"

Retarmy replied Jan 9 to Bombshell: ISIS Network Uncovered In All 50 States

65 Jan 12
Reply by Randal W. Howard

ADMIN

"Which that the Government can control every aspect of the system.  Making it easier…"

Retarmy replied Jan 8 to In Stunning Last Minute Power Grab, Obama Designates Election Systems As "Critical Infrastructure"

88 Jan 18
Reply by Jeff Noncent

ADMIN

"Oh really, that's why NO Republican voted for it (with the exception of a Rhino).  P…"

Retarmy replied Jan 8 to Pelosi: Obamacare Was ‘Bipartisan,’ Only Final ‘Tweaks’ Made in Reconciliation

35 Jan 9
Reply by pahrumper

ADMIN

"The new word is Klingon, you know like a dingle berry. When you don't wipe good enou…"

Retarmy replied Jan 8 to Obama Has Become A Bitter Clinger

26 Jan 9
Reply by Lyn Rogers

ADMIN

"The demogogs have proven that they are worthless and that the only thing they want i…"

Retarmy replied Jan 8 to Is Liberal Democracy An Endangered Species?

70 Jan 10
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

ADMIN

"Well this just breaks my heart! NOT!!!!!  Now they know what it feels like to lose j…"

Retarmy replied Jan 8 to Media Runs Sob Stories About Mexicans Losing Jobs To Trump’s America

51 Jan 9
Reply by Eugene P. Clark

ADMIN

"obiomination is worthless at this point, (like he wasn't before) and the Fl. Gov. kn…"

Retarmy replied Jan 8 to Florida Governor Reached Out to Trump After Fort Lauderdale Shooting But Not Obama

20 Jan 9
Reply by Charles S Imwold

ADMIN

"I wondered why the "Sargent at Arms" was not instructed to remove them? They should…"

Retarmy replied Dec 28, 2016 to House Democrats seethe over proposed fines to deter sit-ins

17 Dec 29, 2016
Reply by Jan

ADMIN

"No one else could figure out why she was running either. She has to much baggage to…"

Retarmy replied Dec 24, 2016 to Biden: Clinton Never ‘Really Figured’ Out Why She Was Running

26 Dec 26, 2016
Reply by Frankmusic

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

HOT TEA VIDEO

ALERT: Farrakhan Issues Horrifying Message To ‘Black People’

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service