davidfarrar's Discussions (1,131)

Discussions Replied To (1002) Replies Latest Activity

"You got that right. I think it was the "Obama's-protect-my-legacy-after-the-election…"

davidfarrar replied on Monday to Foul!

4 on Monday
Reply by davidfarrar

"I know, Frank. And now, to add insult to injury, the DNC is suing Brien kemp, Georgi…"

davidfarrar replied on Monday to Foul!

4 on Monday
Reply by davidfarrar

"With 68 percent fewer illegal aliens crossing our borders now is the time to get ser…"

davidfarrar replied Apr 16 to VIDEO: After Paul Ryan Tried to BLOCK Border Wall, Trump Responded With 6 Brutal Words

4 Apr 16
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

"For once I hope this is fake news: 2020 is the earliest date our government says it…"

davidfarrar replied Apr 15 to Fmr. CIA Director Reveals REAL Reason Trump Threatened North Korea. This is Horrifying.

4 Apr 16
Reply by Dale Heathman

""Video Shows Tampering with "Evidence" of Syrian Chemical Weapons Attack Preface: We…"

davidfarrar replied Apr 15 to National Security Adviser, Gen. H.R. McMaster Wants 50,000 American Troops In Syria

26 Apr 16
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

"DITTO on AG Sessions"

davidfarrar replied Apr 13 to Judge Napolitano Roars: ‘Rice And Obama Committed Felonies !’

41 Apr 16
Reply by Tif Morgan

"Perhaps you, too, should read the Mirror article as well. It's title is " "Vladimir…"

davidfarrar replied Apr 11 to REPORT: Soros-Linked Group Behind Chemical Attack in Syria

13 Apr 11
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

"Perhaps you should read today's edition of the Mirror wherein it is reported that sa…"

davidfarrar replied Apr 11 to REPORT: Soros-Linked Group Behind Chemical Attack in Syria

13 Apr 11
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

"Live Breaking News - Nuclear Confrontation between Russia and NATO (fiction) https:/…"

davidfarrar replied Apr 10 to Are we at WAR?

4 Apr 11
Reply by Hank Jordan

"Sorry...this video was produced on March 22, 2017. Strange, I never head anything ab…"

davidfarrar replied Apr 10 to Are we at WAR?

4 Apr 11
Reply by Hank Jordan

RSS

TEA PARTY CONNECT

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK & TWITTER

HOT TEA VIDEO

Trump Voters Will Abandon GOP if Border Wall Not Built

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service