van nolan price's Discussions (2,674)

Discussions Replied To (2668) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"I ask again did you really think  they {NWO} would give up so easily?…"

van nolan price replied Mar 4 to Is OBAMA’S Organization OFA In Violation Of The 18 U.S. Code 2385 – He Is Using This Organization To Overthrow President Trump!

178 Mar 17
Reply by Joseph Wonderless

ADMIN

"HA HA no longer a tax payer. My thanks to all you tax payers for making my social se…"

van nolan price replied Mar 4 to Obama's Legacy: Half Of College Students Now Expect Taxpayers To Bail Them Out

30 Mar 6
Reply by Charles Teachout

"Did you really think the usurpers would give up that easily? They mean to bring an e…"

van nolan price replied Mar 4 to Attorney Claims Obama Encouraged “De Facto Coup” Against Trump by Deep State

41 Mar 6
Reply by John Barr

"Frank you still got it!"

van nolan price replied Mar 4 to Attorney Claims Obama Encouraged “De Facto Coup” Against Trump by Deep State

41 Mar 6
Reply by John Barr

"Paid protestors are trying to start a civil war so obummer can call martial law and…"

van nolan price replied Nov 15, 2016 to 'YOU AIN'T NO SLAVES!' BLACK VET'S EPIC TAKEDOWN OF ANTI-TRUMP RIOTERS

14 Nov 17, 2016
Reply by Jea9

ADMIN

"Yes the country has decayed like the Romans. The unbelievers fear God more than so c…"

van nolan price replied Apr 25, 2016 to Unhappy America: Will The United States Collapse Due To An Internal Societal Meltdown?

29 May 2, 2016
Reply by Michael G. Thompson

ADMIN

"Dangerous yes, because it throws the door open for Helliary the true Marxist."

van nolan price replied Apr 25, 2016 to Ted Cruz and John Kasich Announce Joint “Never Voters Campaign” To Stop Donald Trump…

20 Apr 26, 2016
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

ADMIN

"It is hell living in a place that represents everything you hate.  "

van nolan price replied Jan 21, 2016 to Michelle Obama On Life At The White House: “I hate this place.”

80 Jan 27, 2016
Reply by William Bolton

ADMIN

"Truth be told, it should be up side down."

van nolan price replied Jan 21, 2016 to Iowa Gov. Branstad: Don't Vote for Ted Cruz

62 Jan 25, 2016
Reply by Jo Anne Savage

ADMIN

"That is a sure sign Cruz did not compromise on the ethanol issue. Iowa has become a…"

van nolan price replied Jan 21, 2016 to Iowa Gov. Branstad: Don't Vote for Ted Cruz

62 Jan 25, 2016
Reply by Jo Anne Savage

RSS

TEA PARTY CONNECT

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK & TWITTER

HOT TEA VIDEO

What’s The Reward for Instigating Mass Rioting in Ferguson? Michael Brown’s Parents Have Just Found Out

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service