Mary Ann West's Discussions (2,382)

Discussions Replied To (2381) Replies Latest Activity

"McCain served BUT he is a TRAITOR! This is the Worst of the Worst! He shows contempt…"

Mary Ann West replied Feb 18, 2017 to Busted: RINO John McCain Talks Sanctions, Foreign Policy With Russian Pranksters Posing As Ukrainian PM

59 Feb 24, 2017
Reply by Kat

"America: The Internet just closed and kicked me out!! This happens TOO frequently! I…"

Mary Ann West replied Mar 20, 2016 to What Would You Be Willing To Do If The GOP Steals The Nomination?

6320 Aug 26, 2016
Reply by American 1st

"They all are part of the "Establishment"! They all are holding "secret  meetings" to…"

Mary Ann West replied Mar 20, 2016 to What Would You Be Willing To Do If The GOP Steals The Nomination?

6320 Aug 26, 2016
Reply by American 1st

"I agree!! TIME for "I vote Republican because I am a Republican" or "I vote Democrat…"

6320 Aug 26, 2016
Reply by American 1st

"I AGREE! He should have been OUT before Rubio!!! The GOP has a sinister plan!  They…"

6320 Aug 26, 2016
Reply by American 1st

"EXACTLY! TOO many "Bush-like" in this Government!!"

6320 Aug 26, 2016
Reply by American 1st

"TIME for a reckoning! TIME for the US Patriots to have a "secret meeting"!!!"

6320 Aug 26, 2016
Reply by American 1st

"TIME for the PARTY mindset to END! TIME for those who vote because they are a Republ…"

6320 Aug 26, 2016
Reply by American 1st

"EXACTLY! The "secret meeting" is what they ALL do to circumvent the LEGAL AMERICAN P…"

6320 Aug 26, 2016
Reply by American 1st

"He should NEVER have been so stupid to go there in the first place! 15 years is too…"

6320 Aug 26, 2016
Reply by American 1st

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

ALERT ALERT

Democrat Sen. Chris Murphy: ‘The Real Second Amendment Isn’t Absolute

Sen. Chris Murphy (D-CT) tweeted Saturday there is a “real” Second Amendment and an “imaginary” one and he believes the real one is “not absolute.”

Murphy, “I support the real 2nd Amendment, not the imaginary 2nd Amendment. And the real 2nd Amendment isn’t absolute.”

The statement was a precursor to his call for banning “assault rifles” in the wake of the Santa Fe High School shooting, even though “assault rifles” were not used in the attack.

Murphy said the “real 2nd Amendment…allows Congress to wake up to reality and ban these assault rifles that are designed for one purpose only – to kill as many people as fast as possible.”

Gov. Greg Abbott (R-TX) said the Santa Fe High School attackers used a .38 revolver and a shotgun to carry out his heinous acts. Therefore, a ban on “assault rifles” would have done nothing to prevent the attack from occurring or the tragic loss of life from taking place.

It should be noted that Saturday was not the first time Sen. Murphy called the essence of the Second Amendment into question. On August 6, 2013, Breitbart News reported that Murphy told MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow that “The Second Amendment is not an absolute right, not a God-given right. It has always had conditions upon it like the First Amendment has.”

Murphy did not grapple with the words, “Shall not be infringed.”

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2018   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service