michael f. corbin's Discussions (187)

Discussions Replied To (187) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"Great Chaffetz, why don't you inform them so they have time to destroy them?"

michael f. corbin replied Mar 3, 2017 to TSA Keeps Docs From Federal Investigators, Chaffetz Threatens With Subpoena

31 Mar 9, 2017
Reply by Stephen Kazmer

"What  would Chuck Todd or NBC know about being American?  Their actions prove them t…"

michael f. corbin replied Feb 17, 2017 to NBC Seethes Over Trump’s ‘Ugly’ ‘Un-American’ Attacks on Press

60 Apr 25, 2018
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

ADMIN

"So illegals are living in fear, Isn't that what's suppose to happen when you break t…"

michael f. corbin replied Feb 12, 2017 to Congressional Hispanic Caucus requests meeting with ICE officials after raids

46 Feb 14, 2017
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

ADMIN

"If this crap is still happening, Comey needs to go, and answer some questions."

michael f. corbin replied Feb 6, 2017 to Midnight “Release” Again – 178 Page FBI Clinton Email Document Release With Interesting Content…

11 Feb 7, 2017
Reply by Silverback

ADMIN

"Let them do it, and watch how fast the House passes that rule that you might not be…"

michael f. corbin replied Feb 3, 2017 to Report: At Least 180 Federal Workers Planning to Disobey Trump Administration

55 Feb 11, 2017
Reply by Randal W. Howard

ADMIN

"I just want to make sure i have their backs, well yeah,where else would you stab the…"

michael f. corbin replied Jan 29, 2017 to Florida Mayor Tells Police, ‘I Didn’t Know We Were Serving Pig Tonight’

95 Feb 3, 2017
Reply by Randal W. Howard

ADMIN

"It's amazing how these Dems. in this administration can look you right in the face a…"

michael f. corbin replied Jan 5, 2017 to Josh Earnest Has MAJOR Meltdown Mid-Interview: “People Are Too Mean to Obama!”

49 Jan 8, 2017
Reply by Anna C Kania

ADMIN

"I don't think Trump is offering anymore than what hr campaigned on. Everybody knows…"

michael f. corbin replied Dec 3, 2016 to Ford Executives Now WANT A DEAL – Ready To Stop American Jobs From Going To Mexico!

46 Dec 5, 2016
Reply by douglas a hawkins

ADMIN

"They might get away with this now but after Trump takes over and Sessions as AG thes…"

michael f. corbin replied Nov 21, 2016 to Shock: High School Kids Stage Mock Assassination of Donald Trump in San Antonio School

40 Nov 22, 2016
Reply by Honest Glenn

"Isn't that interesting, their revolution and our open season seem to be starting at…"

michael f. corbin replied Nov 15, 2016 to Democrats Are Now Calling For A ‘Revolution In The Streets’, And I Believe That They Are Quite Serious

50 Nov 17, 2016
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Ken Catalino

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Michael Ramirez

ALERT ALERT

Deep State Treason:  Former State Dept. Official Under Trump Tells China To Quit Negotiating Until Trump Is Removed In 2020

Deep state traitors no longer hide their deep hatred for the American people —

Mrs. Susan Thornton, the former acting assistant secretary of state in the Trump administration, told her Beijing audience to stop negotiating until President Trump is removed from office in 2020.

Until July 2018, she was Acting Assistant Secretary for East Asian and Pacific Affairs at the Department of State and led East Asia policy making amid crises with North Korea, escalating trade tensions with China, and a fast-changing international environment.

The Conservative Treehouse and The South China Morning News reported:

A former official in the Trump administration has said that China can weather the storm brought by the trade war with the United States but might have to “keep steady, keep their heads down and wait” for change in the White House.

Susan Thornton, former acting assistant secretary of state to US President Donald Trump, told a gathering in Shanghai on Wednesday that she hoped a trade deal between the US and China could be concluded by next month.

But the reality was that it would “take a while” for China and the US to talk about cooperation again, Thornton, who in 20 years rose to become the US State Department’s chief negotiator for East Asia and Pacific affairs, told the South China Morning Post.

“I want to be optimistic,” said Thornton, whose 27-year career in Washington ended in July. “I tell all our foreign counterparts they should keep steady, keep their heads down and wait. [They should] try to not let anything change dramatically.”

“If this sceptical attitude towards talking diplomacy continues in this administration, you might have to wait till another administration,” Thornton said at an event held by National Committee of US-China relations and Shanghai’s American Chamber.

Embedded video
EAP Bureau    @USAsiaPacific

Acting Asst. Sec. Susan Thornton and EAP team en route to her nomination hearing before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee! 

SPECIAL VIDEOS

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service