Donna Rammer, mod's Discussions (918)

Discussions Replied To (916) Replies Latest Activity

"glad it did not pass, they changed nothing, keep OBamas name on the retched plan. It…"

Donna Rammer, mod replied 4 hours ago to Congress ignores ability to strike Obamacare, preferring to entrench control

51 4 hours ago
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

ADMIN

"Norma, this woman knows exactly knows what she is doing, and she is telling the left…"

Donna Rammer, mod replied Mar 8 to LORETTA LYNCH: NEED MORE MARCHING, BLOOD, DEATH ON STREETS

110 Mar 14
Reply by Lyn Rogers

ADMIN

"Thank you Dee for all you have done. You did a great job. You will be missed."

Donna Rammer, mod replied Mar 6 to I am retiring.....

334 on Wednesday
Reply by National Director, Dee

ADMIN

"Dee, I am very sorry to hear that you are leaving, and I will miss U in my email box…"

Donna Rammer, mod replied Mar 6 to I am retiring.....

334 on Wednesday
Reply by National Director, Dee

ADMIN

"THANK YOU Marilyn."

Donna Rammer, mod replied Mar 5 to LORETTA LYNCH: NEED MORE MARCHING, BLOOD, DEATH ON STREETS

110 Mar 14
Reply by Lyn Rogers

ADMIN

"Yes she is signaling for riots."

Donna Rammer, mod replied Mar 5 to LORETTA LYNCH: NEED MORE MARCHING, BLOOD, DEATH ON STREETS

110 Mar 14
Reply by Lyn Rogers

ADMIN

"She is giving a signal to the leftists punks to start rioting!"

110 Mar 14
Reply by Lyn Rogers

ADMIN

"Loretta "WHO IS WE?"  Who is she talking about?  It is not WE THE PEOPLE. This woman…"

110 Mar 14
Reply by Lyn Rogers

"this is exactly what they want.  They want us to fight each other. These people on t…"

Donna Rammer, mod replied Mar 4 to Protesters Crash Nashville Pro-Trump Rally – Sheriffs Bring In Bomb-Sniffing Dogs

2 Mar 4
Reply by Donna Rammer, mod

ADMIN

"He can be arrested under the NDAA Act that he signed back in 2012. I ve heard this o…"

Donna Rammer, mod replied Mar 4 to Is OBAMA’S Organization OFA In Violation Of The 18 U.S. Code 2385 – He Is Using This Organization To Overthrow President Trump!

178 Mar 17
Reply by Joseph Wonderless

RSS

TEA PARTY CONNECT

headlinestorypic

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK & TWITTER

HOT TEA VIDEO

WATCH: O’Reilly Exposes Sick Crime by Illegals, “I’ve Never Seen It In My 40 Years of Journalism.”

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service