Donna Rammer, mod's Discussions (933)

Discussions Replied To (931) Replies Latest Activity

"U R Kidding, Right??? a doll????"

Donna Rammer, mod replied Sep 21 to Bill O’Reilly’s ‘hot chocolate’ accuser arrested for false charges of a crime

6 Sep 21
Reply by Donna Rammer, mod

"OMGoodness!"

Donna Rammer, mod replied Jul 1 to Backstabbing Rubio Caught Working With Terrorist To Change US Laws

13 Jul 4
Reply by Hank Jordan

"I am with you Jea9, but pretty soon, we wont have anything left to Boycott!"

Donna Rammer, mod replied May 31 to Popular Beer Company Sends Trump Sick Message On Side Of Every Bottle, Boycott?

5 May 31
Reply by Frankmusic

"That is an easy one! I dont drink beer!  Bye to Heineken ~ Who needs em."

Donna Rammer, mod replied May 31 to Popular Beer Company Sends Trump Sick Message On Side Of Every Bottle, Boycott?

5 May 31
Reply by Frankmusic

"Amen~ Great Post!"

Donna Rammer, mod replied May 30 to Why Are The People Without Power To Govern....

188 Jun 8
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"Collusion. Sedition. Down Right Sneaky~ Notice how he has been following DJT all ove…"

Donna Rammer, mod replied May 30 to Now We Know Who Angela Merkel Met With Before Trump, It’s SICK.

5 May 30
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

"What Else is new? They get away with this ALL the time!"

Donna Rammer, mod replied May 27 to FBI Ignores Oversight Committee Demand, Vital Evidence Into Comey Case Nowhere To Be Found

11 Jun 5
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

"What could be better?  Make my day! More crazies!"

Donna Rammer, mod replied May 12 to Mark Zuckerberg, The Rock, Katy Perry And Oprah Winfrey Are All Thinking Of Running For President

6 May 14
Reply by Dale Heathman

"That"s a good one!"

Donna Rammer, mod replied May 12 to Mark Zuckerberg, The Rock, Katy Perry And Oprah Winfrey Are All Thinking Of Running For President

6 May 14
Reply by Dale Heathman

"THANKS Kristi Ann~ You are probably right!!! We must watch out what they are putting…"

Donna Rammer, mod replied May 7 to California Company Caught Using Recycled Pets In Dog Food

11 May 7
Reply by Donna Rammer, mod

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

HOT TEA VIDEO

MASSIVE COVER UP! VIDEO: EMT/AMBULANCE PULLS VICTIMS OUT OF HOOTERS

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service