Donna Rammer, mod's Discussions (920)

Discussions Replied To (918) Replies Latest Activity

"Can you imagine the grown up the left is producing? They will not be able to deal wi…"

Donna Rammer, mod replied Apr 17 to Liberal snowflakes literally ‘fear’ new Chick-fil-A on college campus

6 Apr 17
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

"OMG, this is horrendous!"

Donna Rammer, mod replied Apr 14 to Feds Arrest Detroit Doctor for Female Genital Mutilation of Girls Across American Midwest

32 on Monday
Reply by Philip D. Steenbergen

"glad it did not pass, they changed nothing, keep OBamas name on the retched plan. It…"

Donna Rammer, mod replied Mar 25 to 4/27 Congress ignores ability to strike Obamacare, preferring to entrench control

104 6 hours ago
Reply by Frankmusic

ADMIN

"Norma, this woman knows exactly knows what she is doing, and she is telling the left…"

Donna Rammer, mod replied Mar 8 to LORETTA LYNCH: NEED MORE MARCHING, BLOOD, DEATH ON STREETS

110 Mar 14
Reply by Lyn Rogers

ADMIN

"Thank you Dee for all you have done. You did a great job. You will be missed."

Donna Rammer, mod replied Mar 6 to I am retiring.....

334 Mar 21
Reply by Dee

ADMIN

"Dee, I am very sorry to hear that you are leaving, and I will miss U in my email box…"

Donna Rammer, mod replied Mar 6 to I am retiring.....

334 Mar 21
Reply by Dee

ADMIN

"THANK YOU Marilyn."

Donna Rammer, mod replied Mar 5 to LORETTA LYNCH: NEED MORE MARCHING, BLOOD, DEATH ON STREETS

110 Mar 14
Reply by Lyn Rogers

ADMIN

"Yes she is signaling for riots."

Donna Rammer, mod replied Mar 5 to LORETTA LYNCH: NEED MORE MARCHING, BLOOD, DEATH ON STREETS

110 Mar 14
Reply by Lyn Rogers

ADMIN

"She is giving a signal to the leftists punks to start rioting!"

110 Mar 14
Reply by Lyn Rogers

ADMIN

"Loretta "WHO IS WE?"  Who is she talking about?  It is not WE THE PEOPLE. This woman…"

110 Mar 14
Reply by Lyn Rogers

RSS

TEA PARTY CONNECT

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK & TWITTER

HOT TEA VIDEO

Trump Voters Will Abandon GOP if Border Wall Not Built

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service