Douglas W. Rodrigues's Discussions (2,124)

Discussions Replied To (2117) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey, that's actually a pretty good idea. Sewage plants haul the dried waste solids o…"

Douglas W. Rodrigues replied Mar 6 to Mexico Deliberately Pollutes San Diego Beaches with Massive 143 Million Gallon Sewage Spill

90 Mar 28
Reply by Philip D. Steenbergen

"Cease all foreign aid to Mexico!"

Douglas W. Rodrigues replied Mar 6 to Mexico Deliberately Pollutes San Diego Beaches with Massive 143 Million Gallon Sewage Spill

90 Mar 28

"Maybe with all of the rains, Tijuana was just releasing the excess water from their…"

90 Mar 28

ADMIN

"I believe that what Obama is doing amounts to Sedition and Treason. In effect, Obama…"

Douglas W. Rodrigues replied Mar 3 to Valerie Jarrett Moves In With Obamas In DC "To Lead The Fight & Strategy To Topple Trump"

139 Mar 14
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

ADMIN

"I think the most logical thing to do initially is to get rid of George Soros. Start…"

Douglas W. Rodrigues replied Mar 3 to Valerie Jarrett Moves In With Obamas In DC "To Lead The Fight & Strategy To Topple Trump"

139 Mar 14

ADMIN

"Seems to me that Barack Obama and Valerie jarrett, et al, are involved in Sedition a…"

139 Mar 14

ADMIN

"What really irritates me is when protesters marching for illegal benefits be given t…"

Douglas W. Rodrigues replied Mar 2 to Illegal Immigrant Speaks Out At Press Conference About Being Illegal, Then Is Promptly Detained By ICE

54 Mar 5
Reply by Sally Gangi

ADMIN

"The left wing loons are going to make a big deal out of anything and everything that…"

Douglas W. Rodrigues replied Mar 1 to Kellyanne Conway's 'Sofa Scandal' May be the Dumbest Trump Controversy Yet

26 Mar 3
Reply by John Barr

"I think we can assume what Jill Filipovic probably looks like, and it ain't pretty.…"

Douglas W. Rodrigues replied Mar 1 to Disgusting: CNN attacks Melania and Ivanka Trump for being thin and white

57 Mar 2
Reply by Wes

"Leftovers from the subversive Obama administration have to be located and removed fr…"

Douglas W. Rodrigues replied Feb 27 to NRA’s Wayne LaPierre Issues Call To Arms At CPAC, Warns Soros-Funded Leftists May Commit Terrorism

20 Feb 27
Reply by Archie C B

RSS

TEA PARTY CONNECT

HOT TEA VIDEO

WATCH: Newt Gingrich Rises Up, Issues Powerful Warning to Anti-Trump Media

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service