Norma R. Thompson's Discussions (1,247)

Discussions Replied To (1246) Replies Latest Activity

"And the SPLC, the southern poverty law center which is nothing more than a despicabl…"

Norma R. Thompson replied yesterday to NEW JERSEY HOMELAND SECURITY OFFICIALLY LISTS ANTIFA AS A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION

5 23 hours ago
Reply by Frankmusic

"I know.  The line "to mingle with the universe, and feel what I can neer express, ye…"

Norma R. Thompson replied yesterday to Robert E. Lee Torn Down, Replaced With Pregnant African American Woman

20 yesterday
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

"There is a bigger and exceedingly more dangerous story here.  You may say, oh, antif…"

Norma R. Thompson replied yesterday to BREAKING: Antifa Issues Horrifying Demand To U.S. Citizens

1 yesterday
Reply by Norma R. Thompson

"You got that right, Steve  Have you ever watched the stupid TV shows where two black…"

Norma R. Thompson replied on Sunday to Robert E. Lee Torn Down, Replaced With Pregnant African American Woman

20 yesterday

"They are a terrorist group, So, who is their leader?  Who pays for them?"

Norma R. Thompson replied on Sunday to NEW JERSEY HOMELAND SECURITY OFFICIALLY LISTS ANTIFA AS A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION

5 23 hours ago
Reply by Frankmusic

"You are right Frank, they make me sick to my stomach. If it is intentional, that is…"

Norma R. Thompson replied on Saturday to Robert E. Lee Torn Down, Replaced With Pregnant African American Woman

20 yesterday

"My husband used to say that black people walked on the tippy toes of their emotions.…"

Norma R. Thompson replied on Saturday to Robert E. Lee Torn Down, Replaced With Pregnant African American Woman

20 yesterday

"72% of black babies born to unwed mothers, why not have a statue honoring them?  Don…"

20 yesterday

"This is what happens when cousins marry cousins over the centuries............they a…"

Norma R. Thompson replied on Friday to 15 Muslims Forced To Get Rabies Shots As Police Order Their ‘Pleasure Donkey’ Be Killed

14 on Friday
Reply by Norma R. Thompson

"How about Paul Davis taking a little road trip down to Venezuela and parking his sel…"

Norma R. Thompson replied on Thursday to Charlottesville Democrat Resigns As His Racist Messages LEAK

26 20 hours ago
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

RSS

WATCH: Ret. Green Beret Sends Trump Powerful Warning

~

HOT TEA VIDEO

DIAMOND AND SILK

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service