computertech's Discussions (1,810)

Discussions Replied To (1790) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"Be interesting to see how this plays out since our judges are just as corrupt as oba…"

computertech replied Dec 30, 2014 to Supremes asked: How long will you let Obama make it up?

71 Jan 7, 2015
Reply by Marcus Christopher

ADMIN

"Ted Cruz! Our President in 2016! The BEST man for the job! Much, much better than th…"

computertech replied Dec 30, 2014 to Ted Cruz wins a 2016 presidential straw poll - Rand Paul in second place

2 Dec 30, 2014
Reply by computertech

"They should have told homo obama that he was the one that would have to wait! Obama…"

computertech replied Dec 29, 2014 to Soldiers relocate Hawaii wedding so Obama can play golf

17 Dec 30, 2014
Reply by Joanne Mortensen

"More poison spread by this obama administration! The obama regime is LOWER than a sn…"

computertech replied Dec 29, 2014 to BREAKING: Eric Holder just made a huge announcement, and its clear it has NOTHING to do with helping America.

1 Dec 29, 2014
Reply by computertech

"Obama, Holder and Sharpton are really busy! Cop killers gone wild! "

computertech replied Dec 29, 2014 to BREAKING: LAPD on Tactical Alert After Two Men Attempt Assassination of Police Officers

1 Dec 29, 2014
Reply by computertech

"Obama is a first class POS! Its bearing fruit alright: ROTTEN FRUIT! He is the one t…"

computertech replied Dec 29, 2014 to Obama Declares His Hard Work Is Beginning to Bear Fruit

1 Dec 29, 2014
Reply by computertech

"What else is new! Obama is the worst terrorist in America today!"

computertech replied Dec 29, 2014 to BREAKING: Obama Sides With Terrorists, Turns on FBI

1 Dec 29, 2014
Reply by computertech

"Andy: The answer to your question is simple: ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!! Everything this…"

computertech replied Dec 29, 2014 to Is Obama Helping To Create An Axis Of Evil Against America?

26 Dec 29, 2014
Reply by computertech

"Ann: Obama and his regime MUST be DESTROYED! I can't believe Congress is allowing th…"

computertech replied Dec 29, 2014 to WND EXCLUSIVE Washington plans favor for Shariah-run society

38 Dec 30, 2014
Reply by Thaaff

"Obama must be DESTROYED NOW! We have had enough of his CRAP! DESTROY OBAMA AND ALL H…"

computertech replied Dec 29, 2014 to WND EXCLUSIVE Washington plans favor for Shariah-run society

38 Dec 30, 2014
Reply by Thaaff

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Pat Cross

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Rudy Fires Warning Shot – Going to Release Evidence on the Biden’s Millions in Corrupt Deeds!

President Trump’s personal attorney and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani dropped a bomb this morning warning that he is going to start revealing documents related to the Biden Family’s corrupt and criminal dealings in the Ukraine and elsewhere around the world.

Rudy tweeted:

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

Rudy Giuliani    @RudyGiuliani

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

It’s time to take these criminals from the Obama Administration to task.  The Bidens, Obamas and the Clintons were criminal enterprises.

Trump Speaks At March For Life Rally

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service