Lawrence ( Larry ) Altman's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"McDonald's coffee is one buck right now..and tastes better.. "

Lawrence ( Larry ) Altman replied Jan 30, 2017 to Starbucks Has a Response to President Trump’s Immigration Ban: Hire 10,000 Refugees

57 Feb 3, 2017
Reply by Arron Armand Grottolo

ADMIN

"Our hearts & prayers go out to the hostages at the cafe in Australia.  Crazy bad…"

Lawrence ( Larry ) Altman replied Dec 15, 2014 to Sydney jihad hostage-taker: “Australia is under attack by the Islamic State”

28 Dec 17, 2014
Reply by Ted I Lewis

"Their ketchup is the same color as the blood running from refusal of Palestinians to…"

Lawrence ( Larry ) Altman replied Oct 25, 2014 to Conflict Kitchen, an anti- Israel restaurant, recieving Money from the Heinz Edownment Fund

21 Oct 26, 2014
Reply by my911

""

Lawrence ( Larry ) Altman replied Oct 16, 2014 to Bill Gates is in Favor of Going after Your Guns

81 Nov 3, 2014
Reply by Wink

"The only reason they might vote at all is the lib mindset encompassing the philosoph…"

Lawrence ( Larry ) Altman replied Sep 16, 2014 to 100,000 Obamacare Enrollees could lose their Coverage

20 Sep 17, 2014
Reply by CJ

"Good!"

Lawrence ( Larry ) Altman replied Sep 16, 2014 to 100,000 Obamacare Enrollees could lose their Coverage

20 Sep 17, 2014
Reply by CJ

"Stoo peed....just plain stoo peed!!!"

Lawrence ( Larry ) Altman replied Sep 14, 2014 to Susan Rice: It's Not a War Because We Don't Have Combat Boots on the Ground

52 Sep 16, 2014
Reply by Roberto Benitez

ADMIN

"Interesting the boos came from boobs..."

Lawrence ( Larry ) Altman replied Sep 11, 2014 to Conference of Middle Eastern Christians Boos Ted Cruz off the Stage

57 Sep 13, 2014
Reply by Wounded Warrior

"Everybody just relax..Obama will just blame Bush.....again....."

Lawrence ( Larry ) Altman replied Sep 3, 2014 to Al Qaeda’s 9/11 anniversary attacks ready to go.

33 Sep 5, 2014
Reply by Bruce A. Forster

ADMIN

"These merchants are not armed and can't defend their stores.....A perfect example of…"

Lawrence ( Larry ) Altman replied Aug 18, 2014 to Unreal: UK Supermarket Pulls Kosher Items From Shelves Fearing Attacks By Anti-Israel Protesters

19 Aug 18, 2014
Reply by Bela

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Pat Cross

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Rudy Fires Warning Shot – Going to Release Evidence on the Biden’s Millions in Corrupt Deeds!

President Trump’s personal attorney and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani dropped a bomb this morning warning that he is going to start revealing documents related to the Biden Family’s corrupt and criminal dealings in the Ukraine and elsewhere around the world.

Rudy tweeted:

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

Rudy Giuliani    @RudyGiuliani

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

It’s time to take these criminals from the Obama Administration to task.  The Bidens, Obamas and the Clintons were criminal enterprises.

Trump Speaks At March For Life Rally

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service