DeniseInAZ's Discussions (7,490)

Discussions Replied To (7459) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"Lol, as they are democrats, I'm sure that's true."

DeniseInAZ replied Mar 5 to Chuck Schumer Helped Accused Child Sex Predator Obtain U.S. Visa

30 Mar 6
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

ADMIN

"His first day in office. They have shown that they are not to be trusted, over and o…"

DeniseInAZ replied Mar 4 to Trump Advisers Call For A 'Purge' Of Obama Appointees

48 Apr 27
Reply by Stephen Kazmer

ADMIN

"Along with their predator ways with children. I watched a show today and they caught…"

DeniseInAZ replied Mar 4 to Chuck Schumer Helped Accused Child Sex Predator Obtain U.S. Visa

30 Mar 6
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

ADMIN

"This is about the Muslims right?"

DeniseInAZ replied Mar 4 to Illegal Immigrant Speaks Out At Press Conference About Being Illegal, Then Is Promptly Detained By ICE

54 Mar 5
Reply by Sally Gangi

"Whatever happened to peaceful hand over of the presidency? I suppose all of our ways…"

DeniseInAZ replied Mar 4 to Oregon: Latino Judge ‘Helps Illegal Alien Escape ICE’

23 Mar 5
Reply by Jane Binkley

"I hope everyone realizes how much Trump has to do. He was left with a broken country."

DeniseInAZ replied Mar 4 to Oregon: Latino Judge ‘Helps Illegal Alien Escape ICE’

23 Mar 5
Reply by Jane Binkley

"Karma, I do agree."

DeniseInAZ replied Mar 4 to Attorney Claims Obama Encouraged “De Facto Coup” Against Trump by Deep State

41 Mar 6
Reply by John Barr

"Why isn't Obama and company sitting behind bars? We are waiting for the answer. We k…"

DeniseInAZ replied Mar 4 to Attorney Claims Obama Encouraged “De Facto Coup” Against Trump by Deep State

41 Mar 6
Reply by John Barr

ADMIN

"I so agree. He broke every law he didn't like, then never enforced any as well."

DeniseInAZ replied Mar 4 to "This Is Watergate": Trump Accuses Obama Of Wiretapping The Trump Tower

83 Jun 17
Reply by Hank Jordan

ADMIN

"Democrats do not follow any of our laws. They seem to think they don't have to. The…"

DeniseInAZ replied Mar 4 to "This Is Watergate": Trump Accuses Obama Of Wiretapping The Trump Tower

83 Jun 17
Reply by Hank Jordan

RSS

Lighter Side

HOT TEA VIDEO

Maxine Waters Gives Sick Order to Black People

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service