maria v. castro's Discussions (400)

Discussions Replied To (400) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"YOU WILL BE GREATLY MISSED, GOD. BLESS YOU AND GOOD LUCK"

maria v. castro replied Mar 5 to I am retiring.....

334 on Wednesday
Reply by National Director, Dee

ADMIN

"That is the only way you can win against these liars and slanderers."

maria v. castro replied Mar 2 to REPORT: White House Lied to Journalists About Trump Speech in ‘Misdirection Play’

20 Mar 2
Reply by Joseph Wonderless

ADMIN

"That is a great idea.  Unfortunately, the brainwashed liberals will refused to accep…"

maria v. castro replied Mar 2 to Trump's illegal immigrant database will expose national scope of crimes

51 22 hours ago
Reply by Philip D. Steenbergen

ADMIN

"Can we put a stop payment?  Soros is dead."

maria v. castro replied Mar 1 to U.S. Gives Soros Groups Millions to Destabilize Macedonia’s Conservative Govt.

13 Mar 2
Reply by Sally Gangi

ADMIN

"I am so afraid, these rinos are going to cooperate with the demo-erratics.  They don…"

maria v. castro replied Mar 1 to Mitch McConnell: The Expansionist Swamp Must Be Fully Funded…

23 Mar 2
Reply by Freddie A. Hisle

"They think that to be feminist, you have to be vulgar, look like a man, be dirty, be…"

maria v. castro replied Mar 1 to Disgusting: CNN attacks Melania and Ivanka Trump for being thin and white

57 Mar 2
Reply by Wes

ADMIN

"His baby works fOR Hillaria, he has a lot of indian blood, except he is white and bl…"

maria v. castro replied Feb 28 to Pretend journalist, Jorge Ramos, says illegals who commit identity theft do so to ‘benefit our lives

37 Mar 1
Reply by George Zornetsky

"Soros is dead and money is running out.  His children are not fanatics and much less…"

maria v. castro replied Feb 27 to NRA’s Wayne LaPierre Issues Call To Arms At CPAC, Warns Soros-Funded Leftists May Commit Terrorism

20 Feb 27
Reply by Archie C B

"Is there anyway we can hold these bleeding hearts accountable?  They are responsible…"

maria v. castro replied Feb 27 to Previously Deported Illegal Goes On Murderous Rampage Days After CT Gov Refused To Work With ICE

43 Mar 2
Reply by Rodney Heard

"Remember Mother of the 60's when Dr. Spock was the best pediatrician and recommended…"

maria v. castro replied Feb 27 to Coddled and Broken Millennials Now Need “Adulting School”

46 Mar 5
Reply by LYNN EDWARD DECKER

RSS

TEA PARTY CONNECT

headlinestorypic

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK & TWITTER

HOT TEA VIDEO

WATCH: O’Reilly Exposes Sick Crime by Illegals, “I’ve Never Seen It In My 40 Years of Journalism.”

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service