Mitchina Soli's Discussions (338)

Discussions Replied To (107) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"I almost choked at the headline thinking either Obama said the Tea Party isn't going…"

Mitchina Soli replied May 2, 2013 to Survey of Tea Party activists shows the movement isn't going anywhere—and the GOP had better brace itself.

69 May 3, 2013
Reply by Randolph Goeman

ADMIN

"You are onto something here but it doesn't provide the answer - it recognizes the pr…"

Mitchina Soli replied Mar 31, 2013 to Why Not Separate Marriage and State?

104 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Ralph Baker

ADMIN

"I am seeing more and more of my ideology being embraced lately - we are finally chan…"

104 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Ralph Baker

ADMIN

"MY POINT EXACTLY!  But I would extend this argument to include any two people that r…"

104 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Ralph Baker

ADMIN

"So change the entitllement laws not the designation of marriage so that everyone get…"

104 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Ralph Baker

ADMIN

"It's not just young people asking this question, it's reasonable and thinking people…"

104 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Ralph Baker

ADMIN

"Yes - and we should point out the 13th Amendment was fought for and delivered to the…"

Mitchina Soli replied Mar 24, 2013 to Rahm Emanuel Called a Racist Liar over School Closings

49 Mar 24, 2013
Reply by Mangus Colorado

ADMIN

"Although the libertards started the repression of blacks from the beginning: the Dem…"

Mitchina Soli replied Mar 23, 2013 to Rahm Emanuel Called a Racist Liar over School Closings

49 Mar 24, 2013
Reply by Mangus Colorado

ADMIN

""Caucasians being moved, bussed, or murdered in the streets as they travel along gan…"

Mitchina Soli replied Mar 23, 2013 to Rahm Emanuel Called a Racist Liar over School Closings

49 Mar 24, 2013
Reply by Mangus Colorado

ADMIN

"LMBO"

Mitchina Soli replied Mar 20, 2013 to Bill Maher threatens to leave California — due to high taxes

117 Mar 31, 2013
Reply by Charles Bill L.CDurry

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Pat Cross

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Rudy Fires Warning Shot – Going to Release Evidence on the Biden’s Millions in Corrupt Deeds!

President Trump’s personal attorney and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani dropped a bomb this morning warning that he is going to start revealing documents related to the Biden Family’s corrupt and criminal dealings in the Ukraine and elsewhere around the world.

Rudy tweeted:

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

Rudy Giuliani    @RudyGiuliani

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

It’s time to take these criminals from the Obama Administration to task.  The Bidens, Obamas and the Clintons were criminal enterprises.

Trump Speaks At March For Life Rally

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service