Lyn Agre's Discussions (2,595)

Discussions Replied To (2549) Replies Latest Activity

"The only point you have is the one on your head and your right it is a problem...you…"

Lyn Agre replied Dec 3, 2017 to CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: ‘We Blew Up WTC7 On 9/11’

44 Dec 4, 2017
Reply by Tom GrumpyOldMan

"Your comment is condescending your ego is propping you up. Obviously you have trust…"

Lyn Agre replied Dec 3, 2017 to CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: ‘We Blew Up WTC7 On 9/11’

44 Dec 4, 2017

"I don't think you read my comment thoroughly. You all could defend this guy if you w…"

44 Dec 4, 2017

"You missed the point...Greg Doesn't take much to ruffle a few... Teepee business as…"

44 Dec 4, 2017

"Why didn't this man quietly go to President Trump with this info. It would have been…"

44 Dec 4, 2017

"IHi Jason  M - I see you enjoyed the search .lol...very good investigative work... M…"

Lyn Agre replied Nov 26, 2017 to Tom Steyer Takes Impeachment Campaign to Times Square

131 Dec 4, 2017
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"http://leftexposed.org/2016/06/tom-steyer/ Thomas Fahr “Tom” Steyer is an American…"

Lyn Agre replied Nov 25, 2017 to Tom Steyer Takes Impeachment Campaign to Times Square

131 Dec 4, 2017
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"InfowarsTV I am a bit disappointed in you with your response. I would have hoped you…"

Lyn Agre replied Apr 25, 2016 to What Would You Be Willing To Do If The GOP Steals The Nomination?

6320 Aug 26, 2016
Reply by American 1st

"  This post is for Carolan, KristAnn, Dee and all the other Moderators and of course…"

Lyn Agre replied Apr 25, 2016 to What Would You Be Willing To Do If The GOP Steals The Nomination?

6320 Aug 26, 2016
Reply by American 1st

"Newsmax.com  Message body Dear Reader, Is it just a coincidence that the to…"

Lyn Agre replied Apr 23, 2016 to UN signing away national sovereignty today

25 Apr 24, 2016
Reply by W

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Rudy Fires Warning Shot – Going to Release Evidence on the Biden’s Millions in Corrupt Deeds!

President Trump’s personal attorney and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani dropped a bomb this morning warning that he is going to start revealing documents related to the Biden Family’s corrupt and criminal dealings in the Ukraine and elsewhere around the world.

Rudy tweeted:

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

Rudy Giuliani    @RudyGiuliani

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

It’s time to take these criminals from the Obama Administration to task.  The Bidens, Obamas and the Clintons were criminal enterprises.

Trump Speaks At March For Life Rally

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service