Gary M. Shaw's Discussions (709)

Discussions Replied To (709) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"Indeed they would, Marilyn."

Gary M. Shaw replied Jan 17, 2017 to Obamacare supporters cough on diners at Trump NYC hotel

38 Jan 18, 2017
Reply by Debra A Shawver

ADMIN

"Oh Hell No. If one of these obamacare tick-turds coughed on me or any of my family,…"

Gary M. Shaw replied Jan 17, 2017 to Obamacare supporters cough on diners at Trump NYC hotel

38 Jan 18, 2017
Reply by Debra A Shawver

ADMIN

"John " the Crook" Lewis' district in Georgia is a sewer and the blacks love it. They…"

Gary M. Shaw replied Jan 17, 2017 to John Lewis Lied: History Reveals He Did Not Attend George Bush's 2000 Inauguration

42 Jan 24, 2017
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

"Jan. 20, 12:02 pm, Obama should be placed under arrest and charged with treason."

Gary M. Shaw replied Jan 15, 2017 to Riot Stand Down: Obama to Fire National Guard Chief During Inauguration

98 Jan 24, 2017
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

ADMIN

"Mexico would be a better oiff with a huge crater in the middle of it, right after th…"

Gary M. Shaw replied Jan 13, 2017 to Shootout at U.S. Consulate in Nuevo Laredo Part of Cartel-Terrorist Attack Plan for Trump Inauguration

29 Jan 16, 2017
Reply by Frankmusic

ADMIN

"Who cares what this Calicoon does or doesn't do? I'm sure she will be sorely missed…"

Gary M. Shaw replied Jan 13, 2017 to House Dem Will be 'Preparing for Resistance' Instead of Attending Inauguration

69 Jan 14, 2017
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

ADMIN

"If the people in Vermont keep voting for democrat/liberal trash, they deserve what t…"

Gary M. Shaw replied Jan 3, 2017 to Vermont Residents Don’t Want To ‘Foot The Bill’ For Syrian Refugees

34 Jan 8, 2017
Reply by Michael Dennis Smith

ADMIN

"What else would a black racist say? They have nothing else."

Gary M. Shaw replied Jan 2, 2017 to Former Obama Aide: Trump ‘Very Reminiscent of Cross-Burning on Your Lawn, KKK’

40 Jan 3, 2017
Reply by Philip D. Steenbergen

ADMIN

"This painting should be be shoved up the congressman's black ass!!!"

Gary M. Shaw replied Jan 1, 2017 to Democratic Congressman Lacy Clay Hangs Black Lives Matter Painting In US Capitol

31 Jan 2, 2017
Reply by Andrew

ADMIN

"Spot ON, Frank!"

Gary M. Shaw replied Dec 29, 2016 to Some New Year’s Resolutions for Our Progressive Pals

12 Dec 30, 2016
Reply by Paul Simmon

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom StiglichPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

Florida Sheriff — “I Will Not Enforce Assault Weapons Ban, Neither Will Most Sheriffs”

Dennis Lemma, who is the Sheriff in Central Florida’s Seminole County, told a group of 2nd Amendment activists recently that he would not enforce an assault weapons ban that could soon become Florida law if the “Ban Assault Weapons Now” amendment passes in the Sunshine State.

According to News965, the ban has the following specifications.

The amendment proposed in the state legislature would ban possession of assault weapons, which are defined as “semiautomatic rifles and shotguns capable of holding more than 10 rounds of ammunition at once, either in fixed or detachable magazine, or any other ammunition feeding device.”

Lemma, an ardent supporter of the 2nd Amendment and a first term sheriff who is running for re-election, said this about whether or not he would enforce such a law.

“It’s not only that I wouldn’t, the majority of sheriffs across the state would not do it,” Lemma said in the video. It’s up to the sheriffs what they are willing to enforce.”

Trump Holds Rally in Milwaukee, WI 1-14-20

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service