Dave Janes's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Right on all Obama crap stops if even the RINOs hold both houses. we need to find th…"

Dave Janes replied Jul 10, 2013 to Have a T-P Pre-Primary to avoid sure defeat // Implement a drive to recruit and organize into each precinct

559 Mar 6, 2016
Reply by Ralph Baker

"I agree about McCain he is the poster boy for what we want to get rid of. The founde…"

Dave Janes replied Jul 10, 2013 to Have a T-P Pre-Primary to avoid sure defeat // Implement a drive to recruit and organize into each precinct

559 Mar 6, 2016
Reply by Ralph Baker

"Nothing and I think you were being rude. Wish I could erase that paragraph but I can…"

Dave Janes replied Jul 6, 2013 to Have a T-P Pre-Primary to avoid sure defeat // Implement a drive to recruit and organize into each precinct

559 Mar 6, 2016
Reply by Ralph Baker

"Teaparty.com is well organized has advisors and a TV network. Also folks in Washingt…"

Dave Janes replied Jul 6, 2013 to Have a T-P Pre-Primary to avoid sure defeat // Implement a drive to recruit and organize into each precinct

559 Mar 6, 2016
Reply by Ralph Baker

"Why do you want to have a tea party event to help chose a candidate who the RINO's w…"

559 Mar 6, 2016
Reply by Ralph Baker

"I agree with Mary Gomez! She has it right. All we the people have to do is keep aski…"

Dave Janes replied May 3, 2013 to Benghazi investigations included CIA activities; personnel had secret base in Libyan city

27 May 4, 2013

ADMIN

"Way better than my novel below!!!"

Dave Janes replied May 3, 2013 to Pelosi: Hillary the ‘most qualified’ for president in modern history

102 May 5, 2013
Reply by Bradley Bryant Hill

ADMIN

"Nancy Pelosi is an idiot. That is a well known fact. How she got to be speaker of th…"

Dave Janes replied May 3, 2013 to Pelosi: Hillary the ‘most qualified’ for president in modern history

102 May 5, 2013

ADMIN

"Rand Pau's plan is about as bad as any of the others. Whoever said deport, use the d…"

Dave Janes replied May 2, 2013 to Tom Tancredo: Why I No Longer Stand With Rand

122 May 3, 2013

ADMIN

"No I do not think that Obama or who he was before has our best interests at heart. I…"

Dave Janes replied May 2, 2013 to Can a President Who Has Promised to 'Stand with the Muslims' Protect Americans?

198 Mar 19, 2015
Reply by Kristi Ann Mod

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

WATCH:  MAGA Beach Bash 2019!

Infowars reporter Millie Weaver goes to the Topless Jeep Event held in Chrystal Beach, Texas to join up with the MAGA Beach Bash 2019!

Like a scene from the dystopian movie Road Warrior, these gasoline driven “deplorable” Trump supporters are ready for Armageddon. [VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED]

Flashback: Massive Panama City Crowd Chants “4 More Years!” As President Trump Takes Stage In Florida (Video)

President Donald Trump held a rally on May 8th in Panama City Beach, Florida.

THOUSANDS of supporters were in attendance including The Gateway Pundit reporter Kristinn Taylor.

When President Trump entered the stadium the crowd started chanting, “Four more years!”

SPECIAL VIDEOS

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service