Dave Janes's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Right on all Obama crap stops if even the RINOs hold both houses. we need to find th…"

Dave Janes replied Jul 10, 2013 to Have a T-P Pre-Primary to avoid sure defeat // Implement a drive to recruit and organize into each precinct

559 Mar 6, 2016
Reply by Ralph Baker

"I agree about McCain he is the poster boy for what we want to get rid of. The founde…"

Dave Janes replied Jul 10, 2013 to Have a T-P Pre-Primary to avoid sure defeat // Implement a drive to recruit and organize into each precinct

559 Mar 6, 2016
Reply by Ralph Baker

"Nothing and I think you were being rude. Wish I could erase that paragraph but I can…"

Dave Janes replied Jul 6, 2013 to Have a T-P Pre-Primary to avoid sure defeat // Implement a drive to recruit and organize into each precinct

559 Mar 6, 2016
Reply by Ralph Baker

"Teaparty.com is well organized has advisors and a TV network. Also folks in Washingt…"

Dave Janes replied Jul 6, 2013 to Have a T-P Pre-Primary to avoid sure defeat // Implement a drive to recruit and organize into each precinct

559 Mar 6, 2016
Reply by Ralph Baker

"Why do you want to have a tea party event to help chose a candidate who the RINO's w…"

559 Mar 6, 2016
Reply by Ralph Baker

"I agree with Mary Gomez! She has it right. All we the people have to do is keep aski…"

Dave Janes replied May 3, 2013 to Benghazi investigations included CIA activities; personnel had secret base in Libyan city

27 May 4, 2013

ADMIN

"Way better than my novel below!!!"

Dave Janes replied May 3, 2013 to Pelosi: Hillary the ‘most qualified’ for president in modern history

102 May 5, 2013
Reply by Bradley Bryant Hill

ADMIN

"Nancy Pelosi is an idiot. That is a well known fact. How she got to be speaker of th…"

Dave Janes replied May 3, 2013 to Pelosi: Hillary the ‘most qualified’ for president in modern history

102 May 5, 2013

ADMIN

"Rand Pau's plan is about as bad as any of the others. Whoever said deport, use the d…"

Dave Janes replied May 2, 2013 to Tom Tancredo: Why I No Longer Stand With Rand

122 May 3, 2013

ADMIN

"No I do not think that Obama or who he was before has our best interests at heart. I…"

Dave Janes replied May 2, 2013 to Can a President Who Has Promised to 'Stand with the Muslims' Protect Americans?

198 Mar 19, 2015
Reply by Kristi Ann Mod

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Ken CatalinoPolitical Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

ALERT ALERT

TRUMP:  Trump To Give ‘Start Your Engines’ Command At Dayton

President Donald Trump will give the command for drivers to start their engines before the Daytona 500.

Daytona International Speedway officials named Trump the grand marshal for NASCAR’s season opener, meaning he will deliver the most famous four words in auto racing. “Gentleman, start your engines,” has been a staple of races around the country and world for decades.

White House spokesman Judd Deere said Thursday the president plans to attend the race. Track president Chip Wile confirmed the news in a release.

“Daytona International Speedway has been privileged to have hosted several sitting presidents of the United States over our history,” Wile said. “We’re honored that the president of the United States has chosen to experience the pageantry and excitement of ‘The Great American Race.’”

Trump is the third sitting president to attend a race at Daytona, but only the second to attend the Daytona 500. George W. Bush attended in 2004. Trump is the first to be given an honorary role in pre-race ceremonies.

Trump is scheduled to spend part of the Presidents Day weekend at his private club in Palm Beach, Florida.

The Federal Aviation Administration issued a flight restriction for Sunday and the U.S. Secret Service, which is responsible for presidential security, also tweeted to fans that drones are prohibited within 30 miles of the race in Daytona Beach — a restriction put in place for presidential visits.

Trump has hosted previous NASCAR champions at the White House and last October awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom to motorsports titan Roger Penske. Last year, Trump also praised retired driver Mario Andretti, the Daytona 500 winner in 1967, reminiscing about a ride Andretti gave him in a race car for his reality show “The Apprentice.”

“I said, ‘Mario, get me out of here. I want to get out of this car,’” Trump recalled. “We went so fast. We literally — we covered four blocks in like a second.”

Tucker: Elizabeth Warren's campaign on its last legs

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service