Charles Szekula's Discussions (136)

Discussions Replied To (136) Replies Latest Activity

"I am so glad to see an officer of the law stand up and speak what almost all thinkin…"

Charles Szekula replied Jan 9, 2015 to EX-FBI AGENT'S EPIC OPEN LETTER TO ERIC HOLDER STUNS ADMINISTRATION

76 Sep 28, 2015
Reply by Mary Ann West

ADMIN

"Biden is the biggest idiot there is , and sending him just conveys to the citizens t…"

Charles Szekula replied Dec 24, 2014 to Obama Staying in Hawaii, Sending Biden to NYPD Officer’s Funeral

41 Dec 24, 2014
Reply by Tana W. Bernard

ADMIN

"STOP Illegals!!!!!!!   Stop ALL of them and DEPORT the whole law breaking bunch of t…"

Charles Szekula replied Nov 5, 2014 to Question for the Day

163 Nov 12, 2014
Reply by Rhonda Miller

ADMIN

"I am just a kid but I still know he is lying."

Charles Szekula replied Sep 11, 2014 to Caption this Photo

52 Sep 11, 2014
Reply by Bruce A. Forster

ADMIN

"A New Revolution. Semper Fi"

Charles Szekula replied Aug 30, 2014 to Question of the Day

81 Sep 5, 2014
Reply by Dale Heathman

ADMIN

"Where is Holder and Pelosi and Biden and Reed???   God how I am disgusted by these i…"

Charles Szekula replied Aug 30, 2014 to Label This Photo

122 Jan 3, 2015

"Hoorahh Mr and Mrs Vaughn. As a Vietnam vet I know what it is like to have the damn…"

Charles Szekula replied Aug 30, 2014 to "PLEASE RESIGN Mr. President!"

69 Sep 8, 2014
Reply by Kristi Ann Mod

ADMIN

"  Great Letter son.    Lets hope the congress gets some balls because obummer has no…"

Charles Szekula replied Aug 29, 2014 to Active Army Special Forces member’s Jaw-Dropping letter to America’s politicians

32 Sep 5, 2014
Reply by Mary Ann West

ADMIN

"Obummer and I only tell teenie little lies.   Believe me I am on your side.     What…"

Charles Szekula replied Aug 16, 2014 to Label This Photo!

84 Aug 19, 2014
Reply by mike kesterson

ADMIN

"Immoral Liar."

Charles Szekula replied Aug 3, 2014 to Describe Nancy Pelosi in TWO words!

210 Aug 26, 2014
Reply by Stephen Kazmer

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Pat Cross

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Rudy Fires Warning Shot – Going to Release Evidence on the Biden’s Millions in Corrupt Deeds!

President Trump’s personal attorney and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani dropped a bomb this morning warning that he is going to start revealing documents related to the Biden Family’s corrupt and criminal dealings in the Ukraine and elsewhere around the world.

Rudy tweeted:

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

Rudy Giuliani    @RudyGiuliani

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

It’s time to take these criminals from the Obama Administration to task.  The Bidens, Obamas and the Clintons were criminal enterprises.

Trump Speaks At March For Life Rally

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service