Joseph Wonderless's Discussions (1,794)

Discussions Replied To (1757) Replies Latest Activity

"They should take all men who like rape, put them in a prison cell with gay men, then…"

Joseph Wonderless replied on Tuesday to Courtroom In SHOCK As Judge Grants Custody To Father Following Disgusting Crime

14 on Tuesday
Reply by Joseph Wonderless

"Yes Hank but this incident is not laughable. It is sickening."

Joseph Wonderless replied on Tuesday to Courtroom In SHOCK As Judge Grants Custody To Father Following Disgusting Crime

14 on Tuesday

"What happened to all these feminist, they should be screaming about this too. But in…"

14 on Tuesday

"The rapist should meet Loraine Bobbett in a dark alley, along with the judge to make…"

14 on Tuesday

"Where is this petition at at?  I will sign it.  Started a petition on Change.org to…"

Joseph Wonderless replied on Sunday to Detroit Firefighter IMMEDIATELY Fired As “Racially Insensitive” Gift Brought To Work

33 on Sunday
Reply by Norma R. Thompson

"Marilyn none of these liberal blacks want to hear the truth."

Joseph Wonderless replied on Sunday to Detroit Firefighter IMMEDIATELY Fired As “Racially Insensitive” Gift Brought To Work

33 on Sunday
Reply by Norma R. Thompson

"I bet all of these hurricanes are natural too. And not from gobal warming."

Joseph Wonderless replied Oct 2 to Don’t look now, but Arctic sea ice mass has grown almost 40% since 2012

14 Oct 11
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

"True, or the electronics part can also be called a filter to block unwanted frequenc…"

Joseph Wonderless replied Sep 3 to BREAKING: Famous College BANS Conservative Students

5 Sep 4
Reply by Jea9

"Dale, Nixon was my commander in chief  to while I was in the navy from 1974-, In a m…"

Joseph Wonderless replied Sep 3 to Developing: Mueller Moves to Confiscate Key Presidential Power From Trump

9 Sep 4
Reply by James W McQuillan Jr

"Isn't it amazing that when  the demogoons do something the scum party ignore it."

Joseph Wonderless replied Sep 3 to Developing: Mueller Moves to Confiscate Key Presidential Power From Trump

9 Sep 4
Reply by James W McQuillan Jr

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

HOT TEA VIDEO

ALERT: Farrakhan Issues Horrifying Message To ‘Black People’

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service