Joseph Wonderless's Discussions (1,779)

Discussions Replied To (1742) Replies Latest Activity

"Jea9,  a oversize canvas sack covering her entire body would of been better then loo…"

Joseph Wonderless replied 21 hours ago to Famous Celebrity Launches NASTY Attack On Barron Trump, What Should Happen To Her?

18 21 hours ago
Reply by Joseph Wonderless

"How old is she, she looks like she is about 120 years old. Must be from all of those…"

Joseph Wonderless replied 22 hours ago to Famous Celebrity Launches NASTY Attack On Barron Trump, What Should Happen To Her?

18 21 hours ago

"Marilyn this is a disgusting comment, but which liberal company is the one you are s…"

Joseph Wonderless replied 22 hours ago to Famous Celebrity Launches NASTY Attack On Barron Trump, What Should Happen To Her?

18 21 hours ago

"Welcome back Carolan i didn't see you on here for a while."

18 21 hours ago

"I have been hearing stories about the border wall between us and mexico, One source…"

Joseph Wonderless replied on Sunday to “Today We Got Our Leader Back”

1 on Sunday

"Ron I will also vote for Marilyn too, if we can get Steve to choose her. Can we get…"

Joseph Wonderless replied on Sunday to Federal Court Rules Citizens Have No Right to Film Politicians & Police in Public

62 on Sunday
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

"Funny, but true.  I told my wife that I bet obuma is behind this too."

Joseph Wonderless replied on Sunday to Now Iran wants to get into the North Korean deal

3 on Sunday

"That is true Ron, I believe that the communist liberals hope that we will act   with…"

Joseph Wonderless replied on Sunday to Federal Court Rules Citizens Have No Right to Film Politicians & Police in Public

62 on Sunday
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

"You know yourself Phil that the liberals are constantly doing civil disobedience and…"

Joseph Wonderless replied on Saturday to Federal Court Rules Citizens Have No Right to Film Politicians & Police in Public

62 on Sunday
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

"Your are right Ron. The last time I heard from my democrat U.S. Senator after asking…"

Joseph Wonderless replied on Saturday to Federal Court Rules Citizens Have No Right to Film Politicians & Police in Public

62 on Sunday
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

RSS

WATCH: Ret. Green Beret Sends Trump Powerful Warning

~

HOT TEA VIDEO

DIAMOND AND SILK

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service