Richard C. Wagener's Discussions (117)

Discussions Replied To (46) Replies Latest Activity

"Obama has more important things to spend money on than our veterans.  He has to dole…"

Richard C. Wagener replied Oct 2, 2012 to Hundreds of thousands of war vets still waiting for health benefits

13 Oct 4, 2012
Reply by Susan A. Moore

"I never listen to mainstream media.  Their attitude toward everything I hold sacred…"

Richard C. Wagener replied Oct 2, 2012 to Eric Holder's dirty past: As college student participated in ‘armed’ takeover of former Columbia University ROTC office

24 Oct 2, 2012
Reply by Richard C. Wagener

"This whole bunch is  made up scumbags and Anti-Americans.  They need to be purged fr…"

Richard C. Wagener replied Oct 1, 2012 to Eric Holder's dirty past: As college student participated in ‘armed’ takeover of former Columbia University ROTC office

24 Oct 2, 2012
Reply by Richard C. Wagener

"About time.  I am amazed, maybe some Republicans are getting a backbone at last.  Ho…"

Richard C. Wagener replied Sep 30, 2012 to GOP REP. BLOCKS $450 MILLION IN TAXPAYER AID FOR EGYPT

39 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by Roland C. Cartier Jr

ADMIN

"Probably a Holiday on OBs Calendar.  I would take Benedict Arnold any day as Preside…"

Richard C. Wagener replied Sep 22, 2012 to High Treason: Obama's State Department Considering Talks to Release WTC Bombing mastermind ‘Blind Sheikh’ to Egypt

33 Nov 3, 2012
Reply by Mary Ann West

ADMIN

"That is a great idea.  If they insist having the blind Sheik tell them they have to…"

Richard C. Wagener replied Sep 21, 2012 to High Treason: Obama's State Department Considering Talks to Release WTC Bombing mastermind ‘Blind Sheikh’ to Egypt

33 Nov 3, 2012
Reply by Mary Ann West

ADMIN

"This is good news.  It is time to stand up tyranny and Obama the Little Dictator nee…"

Richard C. Wagener replied Sep 21, 2012 to Pastors pledge to defy IRS, preach politics from pulpit ahead of election

56 Sep 24, 2012
Reply by Chris

"He should be in line to take over the helm someday for Holder.  Right now I'm sure h…"

Richard C. Wagener replied Sep 20, 2012 to Taliban Attorney moves to Department of Justice

42 Oct 10, 2012
Reply by al pambuena

ADMIN

"About time, but I hope they are aware that Obama will come after you with the full f…"

Richard C. Wagener replied Sep 20, 2012 to Pastors pledge to defy IRS, preach politics from pulpit ahead of election

56 Sep 24, 2012
Reply by Chris

ADMIN

"Of course, what are we to expect from Obama and his rogue Department of Injustice. …"

Richard C. Wagener replied Sep 19, 2012 to High Treason: Obama's State Department Considering Talks to Release WTC Bombing mastermind ‘Blind Sheikh’ to Egypt

33 Nov 3, 2012
Reply by Mary Ann West

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

WATCH:  MAGA Beach Bash 2019!

Infowars reporter Millie Weaver goes to the Topless Jeep Event held in Chrystal Beach, Texas to join up with the MAGA Beach Bash 2019!

Like a scene from the dystopian movie Road Warrior, these gasoline driven “deplorable” Trump supporters are ready for Armageddon. [VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED]

Flashback: Massive Panama City Crowd Chants “4 More Years!” As President Trump Takes Stage In Florida (Video)

President Donald Trump held a rally on May 8th in Panama City Beach, Florida.

THOUSANDS of supporters were in attendance including The Gateway Pundit reporter Kristinn Taylor.

When President Trump entered the stadium the crowd started chanting, “Four more years!”

SPECIAL VIDEOS

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service