Charles Teachout's Discussions (253)

Discussions Replied To (253) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"I only wish, dear friends, that everyone could read M. Stanton Evans's wonderful bio…"

Charles Teachout replied Apr 3, 2017 to "This Is Watergate": Trump Accuses Obama Of Wiretapping The Trump Tower

83 Jun 17, 2017
Reply by Hank Jordan

ADMIN

"It seems a little confusing to follow all the discussions here on so many pages, but…"

Charles Teachout replied Mar 21, 2017 to I am retiring.....

334 Mar 21, 2017
Reply by Dee

ADMIN

"Is this a reason why we need to keep the President and his inner circle in our praye…"

334 Mar 21, 2017
Reply by Dee

ADMIN

"Spoken as a good commanding officer.  Fish or cut bait, boys."

334 Mar 21, 2017
Reply by Dee

ADMIN

"I get a kick out of the DIVINE WISDOM of you, You DUCK!!  I always thought you were…"

334 Mar 21, 2017
Reply by Dee

ADMIN

"Social Justice Warrior.  These people are great at the "fake controversy" of "social…"

334 Mar 21, 2017
Reply by Dee

ADMIN

"Ludwig!  Bravo!  You have passed on much ammunition!   Perhaps you are familiar with…"

Charles Teachout replied Mar 20, 2017 to I am retiring.....

334 Mar 21, 2017
Reply by Dee

ADMIN

"May we also say that in my 40 years of following news, I have never seen such a dead…"

Charles Teachout replied Mar 17, 2017 to "This Is Watergate": Trump Accuses Obama Of Wiretapping The Trump Tower

83 Jun 17, 2017
Reply by Hank Jordan

ADMIN

"Are we witnessing the "morph" of this particular email into a permanent discussion o…"

Charles Teachout replied Mar 13, 2017 to I am retiring.....

334 Mar 21, 2017
Reply by Dee

ADMIN

"Yes, Dale, but is there NO ONE who is ready in any way to do a little of what Dee do…"

Charles Teachout replied Mar 11, 2017 to I am retiring.....

334 Mar 21, 2017
Reply by Dee

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom StiglichPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

Florida Sheriff — “I Will Not Enforce Assault Weapons Ban, Neither Will Most Sheriffs”

Dennis Lemma, who is the Sheriff in Central Florida’s Seminole County, told a group of 2nd Amendment activists recently that he would not enforce an assault weapons ban that could soon become Florida law if the “Ban Assault Weapons Now” amendment passes in the Sunshine State.

According to News965, the ban has the following specifications.

The amendment proposed in the state legislature would ban possession of assault weapons, which are defined as “semiautomatic rifles and shotguns capable of holding more than 10 rounds of ammunition at once, either in fixed or detachable magazine, or any other ammunition feeding device.”

Lemma, an ardent supporter of the 2nd Amendment and a first term sheriff who is running for re-election, said this about whether or not he would enforce such a law.

“It’s not only that I wouldn’t, the majority of sheriffs across the state would not do it,” Lemma said in the video. It’s up to the sheriffs what they are willing to enforce.”

Trump Holds Rally in Milwaukee, WI 1-14-20

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service