Jim Delaney's Discussions (628)

Discussions Replied To (599) Replies Latest Activity

"the federalist blog is another good source worthy of bookmarking"

Jim Delaney replied Nov 4, 2018 to "Birthright Citizenship": Politics vs Rule of Law

320 Dec 5, 2018
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"I know that. She uses the PH name and is widely known by that moniker. To access her…"

Jim Delaney replied Nov 4, 2018 to "Birthright Citizenship": Politics vs Rule of Law

320 Dec 5, 2018
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"Good suggestion, david."

320 Dec 5, 2018
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"No question but that lawlessness is regarded as law if WE, our reps, the judiciary a…"

320 Dec 5, 2018
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"Among others, a couple of my faves are Jonathan Turley (GW) and Publius Huldah. Wort…"

320 Dec 5, 2018
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"Robert, just to chime in for a moment. Am sure you know this, but offer up this comm…"

Jim Delaney replied Nov 3, 2018 to "Birthright Citizenship": Politics vs Rule of Law

320 Dec 5, 2018
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"Well said, sir. SCOTUS may opine, but cannot "rule" (aka make law) or enforce their…"

Jim Delaney replied Nov 2, 2018 to "Birthright Citizenship": Politics vs Rule of Law

320 Dec 5, 2018
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"Roberto, your comment makes no sense at all. Sorry. "

Jim Delaney replied Feb 14, 2017 to Observations On The Causes Of The Civil War, And How Those Causes Impact Us Today.

85 Feb 14, 2017
Reply by Roberto Benitez

ADMIN

"Really impressed with this guy. Refreshingly bright, well-informed, articulate. I am…"

Jim Delaney replied Feb 14, 2017 to White House Adviser Eviscerates a Shell-shocked George Stephanopoulos

19 Feb 17, 2017
Reply by John Barr

ADMIN

"If representatives reflect their constituents, then there are a TON of bozos in Minn…"

Jim Delaney replied Feb 3, 2017 to Sen. Franken Loses His Mind During Hearing on Sessions for AG

28 Feb 7, 2017
Reply by Michael Dennis Smith

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Pat Cross

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Rudy Fires Warning Shot – Going to Release Evidence on the Biden’s Millions in Corrupt Deeds!

President Trump’s personal attorney and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani dropped a bomb this morning warning that he is going to start revealing documents related to the Biden Family’s corrupt and criminal dealings in the Ukraine and elsewhere around the world.

Rudy tweeted:

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

Rudy Giuliani    @RudyGiuliani

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

It’s time to take these criminals from the Obama Administration to task.  The Bidens, Obamas and the Clintons were criminal enterprises.

Trump Speaks At March For Life Rally

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service