JOHN LIESKE's Discussions (673)

Discussions Replied To (672) Replies Latest Activity

""

JOHN LIESKE replied Jan 8 to Pelosi To Introduce War Powers Resolution To “Limit The President’s Military Actions Regarding Iran”

18 Jan 14
Reply by Kristi Ann Mod

" ISAIAH 5 : 20  20 ¶ Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put dark…"

JOHN LIESKE replied Jan 8 to Pelosi To Introduce War Powers Resolution To “Limit The President’s Military Actions Regarding Iran”

18 Jan 14
Reply by Kristi Ann Mod

"ISAIAH 5 : 20  20 ¶ Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkn…"

JOHN LIESKE replied Jan 8 to Treason Now Walks In the Halls of Congress... and Justice is void of conscience and honorable men

251 on Saturday
Reply by Eileen G. Jones

"Yes they should let her go . The problem is it's Pennsylvania where LIBERALS DEMOCRA…"

JOHN LIESKE replied Jan 8 to Mom Beats Pedophile With Pipe For Making Out With 9-Yr-Old Girl, Then Cops Arrest HER

6 Jan 10
Reply by Jason G Manuel

ADMIN

"DRUG TEST , DRUG TEST , DRUG TEST , DRUG TEST , DRUG TEST , DRUG TEST , DRUG TEST ,…"

JOHN LIESKE replied Dec 9, 2016 to HOUSE GOP EYES FOOD STAMP OVERHAUL, POSSIBLE REQUIREMENTS

31 Dec 9, 2016
Reply by Michael G. Thompson

"NOW GO AFTER HIM FOR ALL OF THE MONEY HE CAUSED YOU FOLKS TO BE OUT !!! AND ALSO SUE…"

JOHN LIESKE replied Nov 19, 2016 to Oregon official who bullied Christian bakery owners loses election

17 Nov 19, 2016
Reply by Donna Rammer, mod

ADMIN

"I've been done with Disney since they got rid of HANK WILLIAMS JR. BOYCOTT , BOYCOTT…"

JOHN LIESKE replied Aug 12, 2016 to Disney World pulls plug on patriotic electrical parade

32 Aug 13, 2016
Reply by Melanie Bruno

ADMIN

"To all that is badmouthing CRUZ for his citizenship, where were you on OBAMA ??"

JOHN LIESKE replied May 5, 2016 to Ben Carson floats Cruz as attorney general to go after Clinton (or the Supreme Court)

634 May 18, 2016
Reply by Hank Jordan

ADMIN

"VOTE FOR CRUZ OR STAY HOME !!"

JOHN LIESKE replied May 1, 2016 to I am in Indiana and I vote next week....who should I vote for?

137 May 4, 2016
Reply by my911

ADMIN

"BOEHNER IS PART OF THE PROBLEM AND A POS THAT NEEDS TO HAVE HIS MOUTH STITCHED SHUT…"

JOHN LIESKE replied Apr 29, 2016 to Boehner rips Cruz: 'Lucifer in the flesh,' 'miserable son of a bitch'

20 May 1, 2016
Reply by Frankmusic

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom StiglichPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

Florida Sheriff — “I Will Not Enforce Assault Weapons Ban, Neither Will Most Sheriffs”

Dennis Lemma, who is the Sheriff in Central Florida’s Seminole County, told a group of 2nd Amendment activists recently that he would not enforce an assault weapons ban that could soon become Florida law if the “Ban Assault Weapons Now” amendment passes in the Sunshine State.

According to News965, the ban has the following specifications.

The amendment proposed in the state legislature would ban possession of assault weapons, which are defined as “semiautomatic rifles and shotguns capable of holding more than 10 rounds of ammunition at once, either in fixed or detachable magazine, or any other ammunition feeding device.”

Lemma, an ardent supporter of the 2nd Amendment and a first term sheriff who is running for re-election, said this about whether or not he would enforce such a law.

“It’s not only that I wouldn’t, the majority of sheriffs across the state would not do it,” Lemma said in the video. It’s up to the sheriffs what they are willing to enforce.”

Trump Holds Rally in Milwaukee, WI 1-14-20

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service