Joseph T. Ward's Discussions (1,401)

Discussions Replied To (1398) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"Hey McConnell, gag, retch, puke..."

Joseph T. Ward replied Dec 21, 2015 to Mitch McConnell Warns YOU Not To Vote For Donald Trump – Or Else

114 Dec 24, 2015
Reply by DeniseInAZ

ADMIN

"I fought Communists in the war, nothing on the planet is dumber or lies more than a…"

Joseph T. Ward replied Dec 21, 2015 to Awesome: Clinton water boy, Stephanopoulos, Gets Owned by Trump

52 Dec 24, 2015
Reply by roy veteto

"I've been hoping for a Trump-Cruz ticket almost since Trump threw his hat in the rin…"

Joseph T. Ward replied Dec 20, 2015 to What do you think about a Trump/Cruz ticket?

376 Mar 22, 2016
Reply by Little Bright Feather

ADMIN

"It all started with an "Apology Tour" by OGiguesKant.  Prior to seven years ago coun…"

Joseph T. Ward replied Dec 20, 2015 to Deployment fail: US special ops forces arrive in Libya, immediately told to leave

19 Dec 20, 2015
Reply by Joseph T. Ward

ADMIN

"Communism=endless=petty=BS"

Joseph T. Ward replied Dec 19, 2015 to Global Tyranny Just Getting Warmed Up

19 Dec 21, 2015
Reply by Keith Walter

ADMIN

"I feel sorry for Jeb Bu...NOT"

Joseph T. Ward replied Dec 19, 2015 to Jeb Bush: “Despondent, Depressed & Angry At The World.”

42 Dec 24, 2015
Reply by 9thA

ADMIN

"I'm sitting here looking at my scars from shrapnel wounds wondering how I could have…"

Joseph T. Ward replied Dec 18, 2015 to MAJOR TREASON ALERT: CISA Is Now The Law: How Congress Quietly Passed The Second Patriot Act!

41 Dec 24, 2015
Reply by Wink

ADMIN

"LOL to infinity"

Joseph T. Ward replied Dec 18, 2015 to Hillary: I don't have horns...

36 Dec 25, 2015
Reply by roy veteto

ADMIN

"I really like your tank Hank.  10-4"

Joseph T. Ward replied Dec 18, 2015 to Liberals Push To REMOVE Trump’s Name From THIS State Park, They’re PISSED!

30 Dec 23, 2015
Reply by I.M. Patriot

ADMIN

"Liberals should learn to MIND their own BUSINESS, just once in awhile."

Joseph T. Ward replied Dec 18, 2015 to Liberals Push To REMOVE Trump’s Name From THIS State Park, They’re PISSED!

30 Dec 23, 2015
Reply by I.M. Patriot

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom StiglichPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Joe Biden On Violence Against Women:   We Have To Keep ‘Punching At It, And Punching At It, And Punching At It’

The audience laughed as he said this.

Former Vice President Joe Biden said that America needs to be “punching” back to combat violence against women during Wednesday’s Democratic debate.

Biden was asked if he would tackle specific issues regarding the #MeToo movement at the beginning of his presidency, if he were to be elected. The former vice president previously sponsored the 1994 Violence Against Women Act (VAWA), which aimed to protect victims of domestic violence.

The presidential candidate responded to the question about assaulting women by using the phrase “punching” repeatedly, apparently not thinking about the implications of using such a word.

“No man has a right to raise a hand to a woman in anger other than in self-defense, and that rarely ever occurs,” Biden said. “So we have to just change the culture, period, and keep punching at it and punching at it and punching at it. No, I really mean it.”

A few people laughed in the audience as he said this.

Biden added that it is important to pass the Violence Against Women Act, which has passed in the House and held up in the Senate. The former Vice President also suggested that America has to “fundamentally change the culture” of how women are treated, noting that it is “everyone’s responsibility.”

“It’s a gigantic issue, and we have to make it clear from the top, from the president on down that we will not tolerate it,” Biden said. “We will not tolerate this culture.”

Tucker's big takeaways from the Trump impeachment saga

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service