Stan Stanfield's Discussions (314)

Discussions Replied To (314) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"All good wishes, Dee.  You have done an excellent job here, keeping us filled in and…"

Stan Stanfield replied Mar 5 to I am retiring.....

334 Mar 21
Reply by Dee

""So we are keeping out the hard working, law abiding people that we should want to c…"

Stan Stanfield replied Feb 27 to In Letter Sent Home To All Parents, Chicago Public Schools Promise To Obstruct ‘The Enforcement Of Federal Civil Immigration Law’

43 Feb 28
Reply by Freddie A. Hisle

ADMIN

"Totally sympathetic with you, Bob.  As a fellow Californian, and in the heart of the…"

Stan Stanfield replied Feb 13 to Arrogant Illegal Alien Who Voted 5 TIMES in Presidential Election Just Got VERY Bad News

65 Feb 14
Reply by Randal W. Howard

"Dear Commissioner Garcia, "Immigrants" - Yes.  Illegal 'immigrants' - No. What part…"

Stan Stanfield replied Feb 10 to UNREAL: What I’m witnessing here in Dallas right now is absolutely APPALLING

42 Feb 13
Reply by John Barr

ADMIN

"I am all for them conducting such a vote.  It will put pressure on the state to cert…"

Stan Stanfield replied Feb 7 to Trump Threatens To De-Fund "Out Of Control" California

57 Feb 9
Reply by John Barr

ADMIN

"The Russians are being blamed because TPTB behind both the MSM and the Democrat Part…"

Stan Stanfield replied Jan 10 to THE RUSSIAN HACK NARRATIVE AND THE REAL REASONS BEHIND IT

30 Jan 10
Reply by Paul Simmon

ADMIN

"Ideally, the American people will pressure Trump to acknowledge the truth of the mat…"

Stan Stanfield replied Jan 3 to Federal Judge Deals Obama's Signature Legislation Another Blow, Blocking Transgender and Abortion Protections

25 Jan 4
Reply by MORTON STEVENSON

"The game plan is so obvious that I hope the easily distracted American public won't…"

Stan Stanfield replied Dec 31, 2016 to Obama’s “Evidence” Against Russia Falls Flat

24 Dec 31
Reply by Jo Gonzalez

ADMIN

"...and especially for his illegal turn at the presidency. Or that gross constitution…"

Stan Stanfield replied Dec 31, 2016 to Matt Drudge suggests U.S. government cyberattack on Drudge Report website

10 Dec 31, 2016
Reply by Stan Stanfield

ADMIN

"Sooner or later the American people are going to wake up to the fact that Obama has…"

Stan Stanfield replied Dec 22, 2016 to Obama moves to block Trump, bans offshore drilling in federal waters

25 Dec 25, 2016
Reply by Debra A Shawver

RSS

TEA PARTY CONNECT

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK & TWITTER

HOT TEA VIDEO

Heinz PANICS After Muslim Workers Caught Putting THIS In Ketchup. Surprised?

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service