Stan Stanfield's Discussions (266)

Discussions Replied To (266) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"As a former subscriber to the NR I feel I can say with all fairness and personal exp…"

Stan Stanfield replied Jan 22 to Republicans kick National Review magazine out of February debate

48 Jan 26
Reply by Jo Anne Savage

"I totally sympathize, Terry.  But we must stand firm with and to the rule of law.  O…"

Stan Stanfield replied Jan 19 to TEA PARTY MEMBERS HERE IS WHY TED CRUZ SHOULD NEVER BE THE REPUBLICAN NOMINEE FOR PRESIDENT

1300 11 hours ago
Reply by davidfarrar

"Ah.  I see.  The rule of law - the Constitution - doesn't matter to you.  Just move…"

Stan Stanfield replied Jan 18 to TEA PARTY MEMBERS HERE IS WHY TED CRUZ SHOULD NEVER BE THE REPUBLICAN NOMINEE FOR PRESIDENT

1300 11 hours ago
Reply by davidfarrar

"Nonsense.  Original intent trumps ANY subsequent Acts of Congress, Statutes, Resolut…"

Stan Stanfield replied Jan 17 to TEA PARTY MEMBERS HERE IS WHY TED CRUZ SHOULD NEVER BE THE REPUBLICAN NOMINEE FOR PRESIDENT

1300 11 hours ago
Reply by davidfarrar

"Elizabeth, how can you overlook the fact that Cruz is not eligible for the office of…"

Stan Stanfield replied Jan 16 to TEA PARTY MEMBERS HERE IS WHY TED CRUZ SHOULD NEVER BE THE REPUBLICAN NOMINEE FOR PRESIDENT

1300 11 hours ago
Reply by davidfarrar

ADMIN

"I am not just disappointed in Cruz for his stand on his eligibility for the office o…"

Stan Stanfield replied Jan 15 to GOP DEBATE #6, WHO WON, WHO LOST, AND WHO IS NEXT TO GO

104 Jan 16
Reply by Ralph Fucetola

ADMIN

"The illicit Obama administration and its sellout supporters and fellow conspirators…"

Stan Stanfield replied Jan 9 to Idaho militia group arrive to ‘secure perimeter, prevent Waco-style situation’ at Oregon refuge

105 Jan 13
Reply by Steven G. Elliott 1SG USA (RET)

ADMIN

"Disgusting stuff.  A sellout of the American dream, to be a self-governing people, r…"

Stan Stanfield replied Dec 22, 2015 to RIP Republican Party

34 Jan 4
Reply by martin smith lll

ADMIN

"Oren Long's response to this posting (which doesn't have a Reply button to/for it) d…"

Stan Stanfield replied Dec 21, 2015 to What do you think about a Trump/Cruz ticket?

371 Jan 18
Reply by Jan

ADMIN

"Debra Rae: I have the feeling that even if one of the main constitutional Framers sh…"

Stan Stanfield replied Dec 19, 2015 to What do you think about a Trump/Cruz ticket?

371 Jan 18
Reply by Jan

RSS

TEA PARTY SUPPORT

TEA PARTY FACEBOOK

© 2016   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service