Stan Stanfield's Discussions (181)

Discussions Replied To (181) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"Well caught.  Thanks for posting this, Dee. It is, indeed, an important distinction.…"

Stan Stanfield replied on Saturday to US Immigration Exam Replaces ‘Freedom of Religion’ With ‘Freedom of Worship’

9 on Saturday
Reply by Rev. Christine Richardson

ADMIN

"Glad to, Dianne: Because he is going along with the 'wrong' of supporting Ted Cruz f…"

Stan Stanfield replied Apr 27 to Ted Cruz: Democrats home to 'liberal fascism'

39 Apr 28
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

ADMIN

"So tell me, JDM: That means that you believe that two wrongs make a right.  Correct?…"

Stan Stanfield replied Apr 27 to Ted Cruz: Democrats home to 'liberal fascism'

39 Apr 28
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

ADMIN

"Well called for and put, Bernard.   It would be a far, far better thing than we have…"

Stan Stanfield replied Apr 17 to Congress finally takes up 'high crimes and misdemeanors'

61 Apr 20
Reply by Joseph T. Ward

ADMIN

"Racism?  Racism?  I don't - Oh, NOW I get it.  We're going after Obama because of hi…"

Stan Stanfield replied Apr 14 to Congress finally takes up 'high crimes and misdemeanors'

61 Apr 20
Reply by Joseph T. Ward

ADMIN

"Yoho ho and a bottle of rum to the man: Go Ted Go! And I certainly don't mean that o…"

Stan Stanfield replied Apr 14 to Congress finally takes up 'high crimes and misdemeanors'

61 Apr 20
Reply by Joseph T. Ward

ADMIN

"Time for "our generation to" wake up and realize that either we get back to the Cons…"

Stan Stanfield replied Apr 13 to Rubio launches White House bid: Time for 'our generation to lead'

13 Apr 15
Reply by L.E. Denning

ADMIN

"Marilyn: With all due respect: Do you always dismiss something without bothering to…"

Stan Stanfield replied Apr 11 to Obama: Ban Parents from Having Children Counseled Not to be ‘LGBTQ+’

48 Apr 14
Reply by Kristi Ann Mod

ADMIN

"Well done for bothering to look her up, Col.  And yes, indeed, "many scientists and…"

Stan Stanfield replied Apr 11 to Obama: Ban Parents from Having Children Counseled Not to be ‘LGBTQ+’

48 Apr 14
Reply by Kristi Ann Mod

ADMIN

"Enough of all this nonsense.  'Clean Elections Or No Elections!' should be the battl…"

Stan Stanfield replied Apr 9 to Former DOJ Official: Non-Citizens Registered To Vote Through Motor Voter Registration Forms

25 Apr 10
Reply by Peter F Higgins

RSS

TEA PARTY SUPPORT

TEA PARTY REPORT - 10/30/14

TEA PARTY FACEBOOK

© 2015   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service