Stan Stanfield's Discussions (92)

Discussions Replied To (92) Replies Latest Activity

"Douglas, thank you for the information. This, really, is war, isn't it.  That the Am…"

Stan Stanfield replied on Friday to LA RAZA CEO: 'USA! USA!' CHANTS 'MADE ME ANGRY'

176 43 minutes ago
Reply by Mark Smithey

"It is really very simple: 1a) Close the lid on the honey pot that is attracting many…"

Stan Stanfield replied on Friday to LA RAZA CEO: 'USA! USA!' CHANTS 'MADE ME ANGRY'

176 43 minutes ago
Reply by Mark Smithey

"Thank you very much for all the trouble you are going to to educate the American pub…"

Stan Stanfield replied Jun 22 to Video: Angry Residents of Tiny Farm Town Take on the Obama Administration Over Controversial Plan — and Win

74 Jun 23
Reply by Fred Parsons

"So perhaps just as well that the CA governor recently signed into law legislation th…"

Stan Stanfield replied Jun 15 to FBI investigation: Corruption in the DMV could threaten national security

72 Jun 20
Reply by Ted I Lewis

"Thanks for tis snapshot, Dee. Good reminder, that from such small beginnings…..."

Stan Stanfield replied Jun 15 to GEORGE WASHINGTON: FATHER OF HIS SOLDIERS, HIS PEOPLE, AND HIS NATION

15 Jun 16
Reply by Becky Elliott

"There is a simpler, and more long lasting, answer to this matter: Put a lid on the h…"

Stan Stanfield replied May 14 to Nutty Nancy Pelosi on Illegals: 'We Cannot Prohibit a Path to Citizenship'

89 May 19
Reply by DeniseInAZ

"Well stood for, Catherine.  Kudos to you for all the good work that you are doing, a…"

Stan Stanfield replied Apr 12 to True the Vote Calls Out Rep. Cummings for Role in IRS Targeting Scandal

47 Apr 29
Reply by robert cosenza

"JohnnyAnt and Roberto: Found it.  The reference to staking the 7th Fleet at Pearl Ha…"

Stan Stanfield replied Apr 2 to Rand Paul: America Partly To Blame For Pearl Harbor, World War II

187 Apr 5
Reply by Roberto Benitez

"JohnnyAnt: I'm sorry that I don't have all the info about that whole appalling story…"

Stan Stanfield replied Apr 2 to Rand Paul: America Partly To Blame For Pearl Harbor, World War II

187 Apr 5
Reply by Roberto Benitez

"This is in reply to both you, Roberto, and RFB: First, I am not the expert here.  Se…"

Stan Stanfield replied Apr 1 to Rand Paul: America Partly To Blame For Pearl Harbor, World War II

187 Apr 5
Reply by Roberto Benitez

RSS

TEA PARTY SUPPORT

TEA PARTY FACEBOOK

© 2014   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service