Stan Stanfield's Discussions (272)

Discussions Replied To (272) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"I'm not sure what Glenn's problem is - or agenda is.  He's a smart guy - he MUST kno…"

Stan Stanfield replied on Saturday to Glenn Beck: If Ted Cruz Loses Indiana, We 'Lose Freedom For All Mankind'

45 on Saturday
Reply by John Watson

"Jan, Jan, Jan; with all due respect: We are not talking about a "citizen".  We are t…"

Stan Stanfield replied Apr 20 to Lying, cheating Cruz steals an original idea published in this Forum and uses it absurdly against Mr. Trump.

263 Apr 26
Reply by John Watson

"Stay the course, Frank.  The Truth will out, sooner or later.  And you will want to…"

Stan Stanfield replied Apr 20 to Lying, cheating Cruz steals an original idea published in this Forum and uses it absurdly against Mr. Trump.

263 Apr 26
Reply by John Watson

"Supreme Court Justice?  When he is trying to palm himself off as a 'natural born' ci…"

263 Apr 26
Reply by John Watson

ADMIN

"Well stated, Rafael.  And good on you for risking the wrath of your fellow Hispanics…"

Stan Stanfield replied Apr 19 to Victims of illegal immigrants beg Congress: 'When will you act on this?'

8 Apr 21
Reply by Archie C B

"Before you get to endorsement, you should ask yourselves, What is the difference bet…"

Stan Stanfield replied Mar 25 to Has Glenn Beck Lost His Mind?

293 Apr 17
Reply by Luis522

ADMIN

"As a former subscriber to the NR I feel I can say with all fairness and personal exp…"

Stan Stanfield replied Jan 22 to Republicans kick National Review magazine out of February debate

48 Jan 26
Reply by Jo Anne Savage

"I totally sympathize, Terry.  But we must stand firm with and to the rule of law.  O…"

Stan Stanfield replied Jan 19 to TEA PARTY MEMBERS HERE IS WHY TED CRUZ SHOULD NEVER BE THE REPUBLICAN NOMINEE FOR PRESIDENT

1806 Mar 15
Reply by Little Bright Feather

"Ah.  I see.  The rule of law - the Constitution - doesn't matter to you.  Just move…"

Stan Stanfield replied Jan 18 to TEA PARTY MEMBERS HERE IS WHY TED CRUZ SHOULD NEVER BE THE REPUBLICAN NOMINEE FOR PRESIDENT

1806 Mar 15

"Nonsense.  Original intent trumps ANY subsequent Acts of Congress, Statutes, Resolut…"

Stan Stanfield replied Jan 17 to TEA PARTY MEMBERS HERE IS WHY TED CRUZ SHOULD NEVER BE THE REPUBLICAN NOMINEE FOR PRESIDENT

1806 Mar 15

RSS

TEA PARTY HEROES

TEA PARTY FACEBOOK

© 2016   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service