Stan Stanfield's Discussions (97)

Discussions Replied To (97) Replies Latest Activity

"You know what, Roberto and Jim??  For all the good thinking that folks like you are…"

Stan Stanfield replied Aug 23 to Question of the Day: Does the 14th Amendment Give Illegal Aliens 'Rights' ?

124 yesterday
Reply by Roberto Benitez

""…and subject to the jurisdiction thereof".  Illegal aliens are not "subject to the…"

Stan Stanfield replied Aug 13 to Question of the Day: Does the 14th Amendment Give Illegal Aliens 'Rights' ?

124 yesterday
Reply by Roberto Benitez

" Good point, Eileen. Also, a couple of other good quotes from T. Jefferson: * "If a…"

Stan Stanfield replied Aug 3 to Executive Amnesty = Impeachment?

69 Aug 9
Reply by Patricia A. Shockey

"That's it, Ann Marie.  What needs to happen is that Oathkeepers, retired and current…"

69 Aug 9

"I am so sick of this man and his cohorts in crime.  I want to say to him, on this is…"

69 Aug 9

"Douglas, thank you for the information. This, really, is war, isn't it.  That the Am…"

Stan Stanfield replied Jul 24 to LA RAZA CEO: 'USA! USA!' CHANTS 'MADE ME ANGRY'

178 Jul 29
Reply by Mark Smithey

"It is really very simple: 1a) Close the lid on the honey pot that is attracting many…"

Stan Stanfield replied Jul 24 to LA RAZA CEO: 'USA! USA!' CHANTS 'MADE ME ANGRY'

178 Jul 29
Reply by Mark Smithey

"Thank you very much for all the trouble you are going to to educate the American pub…"

Stan Stanfield replied Jun 22 to Video: Angry Residents of Tiny Farm Town Take on the Obama Administration Over Controversial Plan — and Win

74 Jun 23
Reply by Fred Parsons

"So perhaps just as well that the CA governor recently signed into law legislation th…"

Stan Stanfield replied Jun 15 to FBI investigation: Corruption in the DMV could threaten national security

72 Jun 20
Reply by Ted I Lewis

"Thanks for tis snapshot, Dee. Good reminder, that from such small beginnings…..."

Stan Stanfield replied Jun 15 to GEORGE WASHINGTON: FATHER OF HIS SOLDIERS, HIS PEOPLE, AND HIS NATION

15 Jun 16
Reply by Becky Elliott

RSS

TEA PARTY SUPPORT

TEA PARTY FACEBOOK

© 2014   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service