E.Christian Stouder Jr.'s Discussions (55)

Discussions Replied To (54) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"Child support is the same thing. They lock you up for every thing, of course that is…"

E.Christian Stouder Jr. replied Jun 19, 2014 to The Return of Debtor Prisons in the US

30 Jun 22, 2014
Reply by Kristi Ann Mod

ADMIN

"I LOVE THE NAME. So do American INDIANs"

E.Christian Stouder Jr. replied Jun 19, 2014 to Trademarks Declared Less Offensive Than Redskins

16 Jun 23, 2014
Reply by Macon s

ADMIN

"If we had a secured boarder Obama couldn't have ANARCHY, ANARCHY is what he wants an…"

E.Christian Stouder Jr. replied Jun 9, 2014 to Rick Perry to Obama: Do your Constitutional Duty and Secure the Border

29 Jun 10, 2014
Reply by Richard L Park

ADMIN

"HE IS THE ENEMY"

E.Christian Stouder Jr. replied Jun 8, 2014 to Obama's Very Real Military Problem

37 Jun 13, 2014
Reply by Wounded Warrior

"PATRIOTS have got to Pray up, Speek UP, Show UP, but more than anything PRAY UP. We…"

E.Christian Stouder Jr. replied May 11, 2014 to TERRORIST UNIVERSITY: The University of Illinois System Keeps Hiring Terrorists

20 May 12, 2014
Reply by Lawrence C. Betzler

ADMIN

"From were I am, it's just another LIE. This CREEP lives in his own world. A legend i…"

E.Christian Stouder Jr. replied May 9, 2014 to Obama Tells Bel Air Donors ‘We’ve Got Public Opinion on Our Side on Every Issue’

33 May 10, 2014
Reply by A_Nobody

ADMIN

"Being on my own is the way it should be . It's the American way. Get the damn Govern…"

E.Christian Stouder Jr. replied May 9, 2014 to Obama: “Wrongheaded” Americans Must Trust Government More

80 May 19, 2014
Reply by Joe Tatman

"There is NO longer any distinction between the two parties. There is only GRASS Root…"

E.Christian Stouder Jr. replied Apr 26, 2014 to John McCain to host Hillary Clinton in Sedona, Ariz.

106 Apr 27, 2014
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

"Glenn is trying to reach a wider audience and get beyond the people who listen to hi…"

E.Christian Stouder Jr. replied Apr 20, 2014 to Glenn Beck to tackle Hollywood instead of ‘wasting his life’ on politics

33 Apr 21, 2014
Reply by James Frankin

"Confiscation is the only reason they want us to register our guns, so they know who…"

E.Christian Stouder Jr. replied Apr 19, 2014 to Assault weapon deadline arrives

55 Apr 19, 2014
Reply by Randal W. Howard

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Steve KelleyPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

C o r o n a V i r u s

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service