Cliff Stewart's Discussions (66)

Discussions Replied To (65) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"Phuck the pimp li'l Glenn "Winfrey" Goldberg Beckerhead !!!"

Cliff Stewart replied Nov 16, 2016 to Cheeto Faced Glenn Beck: Americans Are Racist If They Let Stephen Bannon Into the White House

61 Nov 18, 2016
Reply by Archie C B

"C'mon, let's be nice and at least give 'em a boat with a new screen door on the bott…"

Cliff Stewart replied Nov 10, 2016 to Major Muslim Leader Declares In Canada- ‘Donald Trump Cannot Stop The Muslims- If He Is Elected We Will Rise Up And Start A Civil War’

66 Nov 12, 2016
Reply by Randal W. Howard

"DAMN IT, PEOPLE, COME ON....There "IS" a law against them being here!!! It's just th…"

Cliff Stewart replied Nov 4, 2016 to Major Muslim Leader Declares In Canada- ‘Donald Trump Cannot Stop The Muslims- If He Is Elected We Will Rise Up And Start A Civil War’

66 Nov 12, 2016

"You brain-dead, caterpillar-faced, diaper-draped, pathetic piece of petrified camel…"

Cliff Stewart replied Nov 4, 2016 to Major Muslim Leader Declares In Canada- ‘Donald Trump Cannot Stop The Muslims- If He Is Elected We Will Rise Up And Start A Civil War’

66 Nov 12, 2016

ADMIN

"I, too, was at first thinking seriously of voting for Ted Cruz.....but not any longe…"

Cliff Stewart replied Apr 25, 2016 to Kasich Booed at Town Hall: 'Delegates Are Going to Choose'

74 Apr 28, 2016
Reply by Robert Bolino

"We are sick and tired of the jerk-off in the White House not representing the people…"

Cliff Stewart replied Sep 22, 2015 to Here’s the List of Cities Where Obama will Dump Invading Muslim “Refugees”

38 Sep 29, 2015
Reply by Jo Anne Savage

ADMIN

"These friggin' IDIOT teachers and principles in these schools...what the hell is wro…"

Cliff Stewart replied Sep 8, 2015 to Bold Tennessee Student Forced To Declare “Allah Is God,” Writes This Instead

62 Sep 13, 2015
Reply by Deborah Andrews

"Attention Brad Crouch: You must be the obvious troll trying to start some crap. Well…"

Cliff Stewart replied Aug 22, 2015 to USMC Vietnam Vet

141 Aug 23, 2015
Reply by DeniseInAZ

"This is all "spit-in-the-wind" bull crap. I'm sure she'll be exonerated. After all s…"

Cliff Stewart replied Aug 11, 2015 to High-Level Obama Aide Arrested In D.C. After Bizarre Gun Incident

24 Aug 14, 2015
Reply by JohnnyAnt

"Americans for the most part are a bunch of pussies and the sorry ass ragheads are ta…"

Cliff Stewart replied Aug 5, 2015 to NC county commissioner storms out of meeting during Muslim prayer: ‘I don’t need no Arab telling me what to do’

75 Oct 21, 2015
Reply by mike kesterson

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Rudy Fires Warning Shot – Going to Release Evidence on the Biden’s Millions in Corrupt Deeds!

President Trump’s personal attorney and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani dropped a bomb this morning warning that he is going to start revealing documents related to the Biden Family’s corrupt and criminal dealings in the Ukraine and elsewhere around the world.

Rudy tweeted:

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

Rudy Giuliani    @RudyGiuliani

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

It’s time to take these criminals from the Obama Administration to task.  The Bidens, Obamas and the Clintons were criminal enterprises.

Trump Speaks At March For Life Rally

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service