Arthur's Discussions (766)

Discussions Replied To (766) Replies Latest Activity

"I like to see it happen but nothing will be done"

Arthur replied Mar 4, 2017 to Attorney Claims Obama Encouraged “De Facto Coup” Against Trump by Deep State

41 Mar 6, 2017
Reply by John Barr

"You are to kind. You are right they don't care about our country just their corrupt…"

Arthur replied Mar 2, 2017 to WATCH: Sen. Warren Gets Scalding Remarks From Two Vets for Her Pro-Illegal Rally

26 Mar 2, 2017
Reply by John Barr

ADMIN

"She is like her Father. NUTS"

Arthur replied Feb 23, 2017 to MSNBC BRZEZINSKI: 'OUR JOB' TO CONTROL 'EXACTLY WHAT PEOPLE THINK'...

33 Feb 24, 2017
Reply by Rocky Nelson

ADMIN

"Food for thought. Do we have to many personal email among our selves. ANY IDEAS????"

Arthur replied Feb 13, 2017 to Obama is scheming to sabotage Trump’s presidency

45 Feb 13, 2017
Reply by Thomas sandoval

ADMIN

"To bad. But do the thing right and there would be no problem. NOW leave of MY countr…"

Arthur replied Feb 13, 2017 to Mexicans Vow To Fight Trump By "Jamming US Courts" As Deportations Set To Surge

37 Feb 14, 2017
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

ADMIN

"She an squeeze in with H  Reid and the CONVECTD head of the NY Democratic Party and…"

Arthur replied Feb 12, 2017 to WOW! Corrupt Florida Democrat Corrine Brown Faces 357 YEARS IN PRISON

98 Mar 31, 2017
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

ADMIN

"Wow the good.................................. won one"

Arthur replied Feb 11, 2017 to Christian Pastor, Doctor, And AIDS Expert Fired By The State Of Georgia For Preaching Against LGBT Wins Big In Religious Discrimination Lawsuit

26 Feb 13, 2017
Reply by Debra A Shawver

ADMIN

"So he is only one teacher. Most of them can't teach anyway."

Arthur replied Feb 11, 2017 to Teacher fired after writing ‘Only good Trump supporter is a dead Trump supporter’

43 Feb 13, 2017
Reply by John Barr

ADMIN

"give her a break Just make it 300 years"

Arthur replied Feb 11, 2017 to WOW! Corrupt Florida Democrat Corrine Brown Faces 357 YEARS IN PRISON

98 Mar 31, 2017
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

ADMIN

"Well isn't that just great."

Arthur replied Feb 7, 2017 to Trump Blocked From Addressing UK Parliament For "Racism And Sexism"

68 Feb 10, 2017

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Robert Ariail

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

ALERT ALERT

President Trump Threatens To Close Southern Border 

President Trump issued a blunt warning to Mexico and other Central American nations over their failure to stop illegal migrants and criminal cartels targeting the U.S. southern border, saying he would send the military and shut down the southern border. Trump made his threat in tweet storm Thursday morning in which he said the newly negotiated trade deal with Mexico would take second place to border security.

Over 4,000 migrants are now reported to be in the caravan headed to the U.S.

A horde of thousands migrants from Honduras and other Central American countries on an organized to the U.S. are approaching the Mexican border. Mexico is reportedly sending federal police to stop them.

Over 16,000 illegal alien migrant family units were arrested at the southern border in September.

“I am watching the Democrat Party led (because they want Open Borders and existing weak laws) assault on our country by Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador, whose leaders are doing little to stop this large flow of people, INCLUDING MANY CRIMINALS, from entering Mexico to U.S…..

….In addition to stopping all payments to these countries, which seem to have almost no control over their population, I must, in the strongest of terms, ask Mexico to stop this onslaught – and if unable to do so I will call up the U.S. Military and CLOSE OUR SOUTHERN BORDER!..

….The assault on our country at our Southern Border, including the Criminal elements and DRUGS pouring in, is far more important to me, as President, than Trade or the USMCA. Hopefully Mexico will stop this onslaught at their Northern Border. All Democrats fault for weak laws!”

Donald J. Trump   realDonaldTrump

I am watching the Democrat Party led (because they want Open Borders and existing weak laws) assault on our country by Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador, whose leaders are doing little to stop this large flow of people, INCLUDING MANY CRIMINALS, from entering Mexico to U.S.....

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

....In addition to stopping all payments to these countries, which seem to have almost no control over their population, I must, in the strongest of terms, ask Mexico to stop this onslaught - and if unable to do so I will call up the U.S. Military and CLOSE OUR SOUTHERN BORDER!..

Donald J. Trump  realDonaldTrump

....The assault on our country at our Southern Border, including the Criminal elements and DRUGS pouring in, is far more important to me, as President, than Trade or the USMCA. Hopefully Mexico will stop this onslaught at their Northern Border. All Democrats fault for weak laws!

© 2018   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service