Donald Sowers's Discussions (65)

Discussions Replied To (65) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"Mr. OB loves every minute of them calling in a tyrant, dictator, or king.  His ego i…"

Donald Sowers replied Jan 29, 2014 to Santorum on Obama: 'This is What Tyrants Are Made of'

46 Feb 2, 2014
Reply by Shirley Widlacki

"I sure am glad I left Microsoft for Linux years ago.  And if you use google or yahoo…"

Donald Sowers replied Jan 23, 2014 to Bugs in Google Chrome let websites listen to your conversations

15 Jan 23, 2014
Reply by MAK

"I joined AMAC a few months ago and haven't looked back.   AARP still sends the junk…"

Donald Sowers replied Jan 22, 2014 to AARP: One More Big Brother?

44 Jan 23, 2014
Reply by Johnny Christensen(GI Joe angel)

"Seeing where the story came from: NY Times, and AP, sure gives me a bunch of doubt o…"

Donald Sowers replied Jan 22, 2014 to Former Virginia Governor and Wife Are Indicted

20 Jan 22, 2014
Reply by Margit Gantt

"@Becky.   Lifelock is good but for a cheap (yes, some cannot even afford Lifelock) a…"

Donald Sowers replied Jan 21, 2014 to Dying Man Gasps “I Hate Obamacare” As His Last Words

30 Jan 31, 2014
Reply by charles royer sr.

ADMIN

"That's the problem...  He's been acting on his own for 6 years and look where it has…"

Donald Sowers replied Jan 18, 2014 to Obama's Weakly Address: Where Congress isn’t acting, I’ll act on my own

57 Jan 20, 2014
Reply by Jeff Noncent

ADMIN

"We already knew this but, it is nice to know the more learned people of the country…"

Donald Sowers replied Jan 16, 2014 to Oxford Prof: Obama is 'chronically incapable' of military strategy

31 Jan 17, 2014
Reply by A_Nobody

ADMIN

"I would think so and that is what makes this requirement so idiotic. "

Donald Sowers replied Jan 13, 2014 to Texas gun show pulls plug; refuses to comply with Dems’ background checks

128 Jan 15, 2014

ADMIN

"If the voters will forget about 4 dead Americans with Hillary and OB, they will sure…"

Donald Sowers replied Jan 9, 2014 to Bridge Flap Could Doom Chris Christie's Political Future

50 Jan 11, 2014
Reply by James W McQuillan Jr

ADMIN

"Voter ID is the answer.  We have it here in Virginia.  I hand them my voter card and…"

Donald Sowers replied Jan 1, 2014 to Report: New York Investigators Obtain Fraudulent Ballots 97 Percent of Time

55 Jan 5, 2014
Reply by Roger L. Meyer

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Rudy Fires Warning Shot – Going to Release Evidence on the Biden’s Millions in Corrupt Deeds!

President Trump’s personal attorney and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani dropped a bomb this morning warning that he is going to start revealing documents related to the Biden Family’s corrupt and criminal dealings in the Ukraine and elsewhere around the world.

Rudy tweeted:

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

Rudy Giuliani    @RudyGiuliani

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

It’s time to take these criminals from the Obama Administration to task.  The Bidens, Obamas and the Clintons were criminal enterprises.

Trump Speaks At March For Life Rally

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service