Thomas sandoval's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"No doubt worthless agents leftovers from obame cant protect anyone"

Thomas sandoval replied Mar 18 to Hollywood Actor Would Like to Assassinate Trump

2 on Monday
Reply by Jean-Paul Lozada

"One spill is one too many as a colorado native and a native american this is unaccep…"

Thomas sandoval replied Mar 17 to Chevron Pipeline Spills 4,800 Gallons of Oil on Public Land, Kills Wildlife

2 Mar 17
Reply by Thomas sandoval

ADMIN

"So sorry to see you go best of luck to you in your future endeavors"

Thomas sandoval replied Mar 5 to I am retiring.....

334 on Wednesday
Reply by National Director, Dee

ADMIN

"You shuld have voted for trump"

Thomas sandoval replied Feb 27 to Study: Democrats can't base comeback on non-white voters

16 Feb 28
Reply by Frankmusic

ADMIN

"Not surprised I'm sure she's fresh out of a liberal College"

Thomas sandoval replied Feb 21 to 11-Year-Old Docked Points for Not Bashing Trump

45 Feb 22
Reply by Charles S Imwold

ADMIN

"How ridiculous, I'm Navajo on my father's side and apache on my mother's side, black…"

Thomas sandoval replied Feb 21 to Dems renew demand for slavery reparations

117 Mar 2
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

ADMIN

"Busta Rhymes how about bust your lip"

Thomas sandoval replied Feb 13 to Grammys producer wants stars to be political during speeches

50 Feb 14
Reply by Frankmusic

ADMIN

"I'm glad that came out nice to know where they stand will not buy their music f*** t…"

Thomas sandoval replied Feb 13 to Grammys producer wants stars to be political during speeches

50 Feb 14
Reply by Frankmusic

ADMIN

"Lol what a dumbass really what happened to California as an independent state and th…"

Thomas sandoval replied Feb 13 to CA Gov. Jerry Brown Asks Trump For Fed Funds To Cleanup Storm Damage

75 Feb 13
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

ADMIN

"Look to the Declaration of Independence we hold these truths to be self-evident that…"

Thomas sandoval replied Feb 13 to Rush: We’re in the Midst of a Political Civil War

32 Feb 14
Reply by Jeff Noncent

RSS

TEA PARTY CONNECT

headlinestorypic

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK & TWITTER

HOT TEA VIDEO

WATCH: O’Reilly Exposes Sick Crime by Illegals, “I’ve Never Seen It In My 40 Years of Journalism.”

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service