Arron Armand Grottolo's Discussions (1,475)

Discussions Replied To (1474) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"Gee, I have not lost any rights that I know of. Oh yeah I may have lost one right bu…"

Arron Armand Grottolo replied Mar 5, 2017 to LORETTA LYNCH: NEED MORE MARCHING, BLOOD, DEATH ON STREETS

110 Mar 14, 2017
Reply by Lyn Rogers

ADMIN

"What other laws does he or will he choose not to enforce? He is not trust worthy."

Arron Armand Grottolo replied Mar 5, 2017 to Stealth Sanctuary to Avoid Losing Federal Funds, Police Chief Pens Spanish Letter Assuring Illegal Aliens

35 Mar 12, 2017
Reply by Kim E. Shaulis

ADMIN

"I agree."

Arron Armand Grottolo replied Mar 5, 2017 to The Deep State Strikes Again with Rachel Maddow Department of Homeland Security Leak

17 Mar 5, 2017
Reply by Arron Armand Grottolo

"Fug Hollywood."

Arron Armand Grottolo replied Mar 2, 2017 to Actors Sport Blue Ribbons at Oscars To Protest Trump’s Stance on Immigration

37 Mar 2, 2017
Reply by Arron Armand Grottolo

ADMIN

"Trust me when I say Ryan's opinion will change as he gets near SS age."

Arron Armand Grottolo replied Mar 2, 2017 to Trump's new proposed budget cuts federal government down to size

28 Mar 5, 2017
Reply by Norma R. Thompson

ADMIN

"So right!"

Arron Armand Grottolo replied Mar 2, 2017 to Trump's new proposed budget cuts federal government down to size

28 Mar 5, 2017
Reply by Norma R. Thompson

ADMIN

"I agree. It is hard for me a retired military person and a disabled vet on fixed inc…"

Arron Armand Grottolo replied Mar 2, 2017 to The Massive Tax Loophole Allowing Illegal Aliens to Defraud American Citizens

24 Mar 3, 2017
Reply by Stephen Kazmer

"Her?"

Arron Armand Grottolo replied Feb 24, 2017 to 8 More Obama Bureaucrats Trump Can Fire at Homeland Security

44 Feb 27, 2017
Reply by Jea9

ADMIN

"Yup!"

Arron Armand Grottolo replied Feb 23, 2017 to Liberal Who Smashed Trump’s Hollywood Star With a Sledgehammer is Convicted of a Felony

18 Feb 23, 2017
Reply by pahrumper

ADMIN

"BTW, Islam and Muslim is not a race."

Arron Armand Grottolo replied Feb 23, 2017 to Muslim Pre-school Teacher No Longer With School After She Sends Out ‘Kill Some Jews’ Tweet

55 Feb 25, 2017
Reply by davidfarrar

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Pat Cross

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Rudy Fires Warning Shot – Going to Release Evidence on the Biden’s Millions in Corrupt Deeds!

President Trump’s personal attorney and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani dropped a bomb this morning warning that he is going to start revealing documents related to the Biden Family’s corrupt and criminal dealings in the Ukraine and elsewhere around the world.

Rudy tweeted:

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

Rudy Giuliani    @RudyGiuliani

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

It’s time to take these criminals from the Obama Administration to task.  The Bidens, Obamas and the Clintons were criminal enterprises.

Trump Speaks At March For Life Rally

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service