Garry L.'s Discussions (220)

Discussions Replied To (220) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"You are really going to be missed. God Bless you and yours!"

Garry L. replied Mar 5, 2017 to I am retiring.....

334 Mar 21, 2017
Reply by Dee

ADMIN

"I'm all in on the hanging him.!!!"

Garry L. replied Mar 5, 2017 to Nevada Rancher Ordered To Pay $500,000 For Cattle That Grazed On Federal Land A Decade Ago

48 Mar 9, 2017
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

ADMIN

"Is he in the U.S. ?  I didn't think so."

Garry L. replied Feb 26, 2017 to Ahmadinejad to Trump: 'The contemporary US belongs to all nations'

43 Mar 2, 2017
Reply by Dan Virgillo

"Well stop and look around. Libs from CA have been pouring into Texas at the speed of…"

Garry L. replied Feb 10, 2017 to UNREAL: What I’m witnessing here in Dallas right now is absolutely APPALLING

42 Feb 13, 2017
Reply by John Barr

ADMIN

"It's  a shame you have trouble expressing yourself!  lol  Well said!!!!!!"

Garry L. replied Jan 15, 2017 to Trump Doubles Down on Fight With Lewis as Inauguration Looms

74 Jan 17, 2017
Reply by Eugene P. Clark

ADMIN

"That's his happy look!  Might be the most hateful person in congress!"

Garry L. replied Jan 15, 2017 to Trump Doubles Down on Fight With Lewis as Inauguration Looms

74 Jan 17, 2017
Reply by Eugene P. Clark

ADMIN

"Gee, you don't think because they are demorats?"

74 Jan 17, 2017
Reply by Eugene P. Clark

ADMIN

"Finally  someone has the answer. Shoot about 10 or 12 and watch how fast they find a…"

74 Jan 17, 2017
Reply by Eugene P. Clark

ADMIN

"Your only kidding yourself if you think all of this is the budget. Obumer knows exac…"

Garry L. replied Jan 6, 2017 to No US carriers were at sea for the past week. That hasn't happened since World War II

30 Jan 8, 2017
Reply by Jea9

ADMIN

"I doubt it!  Just remember there is no fixing stupid."

Garry L. replied Dec 31, 2016 to EPA To Alaskans In Sub-Zero Temps: Stop Burning Wood To Keep Warm

63 Jan 4, 2017
Reply by Jea9

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by Steve KelleyPolitical Cartoons by Lisa Benson

ALERT ALERT

TRUMP ->  WHY DOES ANTIFA NEVER ATTACK BIKERS FOR TRUMP?

President insults leftists during social media summit

The president made reference to the Antifa attack on gay Asian journalist Andy Ngo in Portland last month.

“Do you ever notice they pick on certain people?” asked Trump.

Embedded video
Michael Sheridan@MSH3RIDAN

"Did you ever notice they don't come after Bikers For  Trump?"@realDonaldTrump calls out ANTIFA for the wussies that they are.

“He would tell you he’s not the toughest person physically in the world – they don’t go after Bikers For Trump, you ever notice that, they don’t go after our construction workers who love us, they don’t go after the police,” he added.

Trump went on to further insult far-leftists, joking, “They live in the basement of their mom’s home,” while asserting that they all had skinny arms.

“But they have the black masks on and they have sticks, they hit people in the face, in the head.”

“But you ever notice Antifa’s never there when we have a bikers rally….they’re never around, they’re always there when you have a single guy protesting in front of a school,” said Trump.

Trump then made reference to his administration’s move to withdraw federal funding from educational institutions that don’t allow free speech on campus.

SPECIAL VIDEOS

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service