Bruce's Discussions (532)

Discussions Replied To (528) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

""

Bruce replied Jul 1, 2015 to Teacher Hits Handicapped Child, Tells Him Black People Fought to not "Serve White People like You"

60 Jul 5, 2015
Reply by Charles Bill L.CDurry

ADMIN

"The modern authority on THAT question is Sheila Jackson Lee! After all, she said her…"

Bruce replied Jul 1, 2015 to Teacher Hits Handicapped Child, Tells Him Black People Fought to not "Serve White People like You"

60 Jul 5, 2015

ADMIN

"Sure she would! Because the key here is the white nurse would be SERVING her!"

60 Jul 5, 2015

ADMIN

"If She's a "teacher", then Rachel Dolizal (sp.) IS Black!"

60 Jul 5, 2015

"I say this to all of my fellow Veterans: If you display our nation's flag on your ho…"

Bruce replied Jun 19, 2015 to Chuck Norris Gives Roundhouse Kick to Liberals About Old Glory

27 Jun 19, 2015
Reply by Robert Taylor

"I now keep a LOADED .40 with me 24/7!"

Bruce replied Jun 19, 2015 to IMPORTED MUSLIMS ARRIVING NOW IN THESE U.S. CITIES

25 Jun 21, 2015
Reply by Malcolm Rudd

"I'm prior Air Force. When I came home in 1972, people SPAT on me. I lived for nearly…"

Bruce replied Jun 19, 2015 to Sheriff Joe Arpaio Just Revealed What Happens To Anyone Who Messes With The Flag In His Jail

27 Jun 21, 2015
Reply by Nick Leech

"WAY TO GO, JOE!"

Bruce replied Jun 19, 2015 to Sheriff Joe Arpaio Just Revealed What Happens To Anyone Who Messes With The Flag In His Jail

27 Jun 21, 2015
Reply by Nick Leech

"So, buy one anyway! FUCK 'EM!"

Bruce replied Jun 5, 2015 to Disabled Vet Imprisoned After Using Gun to Prevent a Crime

93 Jun 8, 2015
Reply by Roberto Benitez

"BOYCOTT NEW JERSEY!"

Bruce replied Jun 5, 2015 to Disabled Vet Imprisoned After Using Gun to Prevent a Crime

93 Jun 8, 2015
Reply by Roberto Benitez

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

SICK: Anderson Cooper Says Demographic Decline Of White Americans Is “Exciting”

“It’s an exciting evolution.”

Embedded video

[Click To Watch]

CNN’s Anderson Cooper said during an interview with Univision anchor Jorge Ramos that he found the demographic decline of white people “exciting”.

“The idea that, you know, whites will not be the majority, I mean, that’s — it’s an exciting transformation of the country, it’s an exciting evolution and you know, progress of our country in many different ways,” said Cooper.

Ramos agreed that whites becoming a minority in America was inevitable and a positive development.

The Judge@V8POW

Anderson Cooper barely able to contain his excitement about Whites becoming a minority.

Not thrilled about being replaced in the country your ancestors founded: you're a "Supremacist"

Understand White People, you're already in a race war.

“There’s nothing really they can do against this incredible demographic revolution. And in 2044, everyone is going to be a minority,” he said.

The media has repeatedly asserted that even raising the “conspiracy theory” of “the great replacement” or the demographic decline of white people puts you on a par with mass shooters and terrorists.

However, it’s apparently completely fine to talk about the issue so long as you proclaim the demographic decline of whites to be a positive thing.

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service