Brelan-Fayette :Knighten's Discussions (1,753)

Discussions Replied To (1753) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"GOOD MOVE SCHUMER...,BRING THEM ON IN TO FORCE THEM TO GET "JUSTICE". YOU ARE SMARTE…"

Brelan-Fayette :Knighten replied Mar 4 to Chuck Schumer Helped Accused Child Sex Predator Obtain U.S. Visa

30 Mar 6
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

ADMIN

"Vermin and parasites are exactly what must be eliminated. If it takes dissolving..,…"

Brelan-Fayette :Knighten replied Mar 3 to The Manufacturing of Controversy 2.0 – Attorney General Jeff Sessions Edition

39 Mar 5
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

ADMIN

"The democrats seem to be headed down a road that is personified by deniers and c…"

Brelan-Fayette :Knighten replied Feb 24 to Soros-Linked Former Clinton Staffer Behind 'Organized' Townhall Protests

43 Feb 27
Reply by ROY S. MALLMANN II

ADMIN

"I do not understand why everyone does not opt out of paying income taxes. All you ha…"

Brelan-Fayette :Knighten replied Feb 22 to Fauxahontas Proposes an IRS Takeover of Tax Preparation

44 Feb 23
Reply by Frankmusic

ADMIN

"Post Election STUPID Disorder..., seems to be a communicable disease...it effects Jo…"

Brelan-Fayette :Knighten replied Feb 21 to Democrats Suggest Invoking The 25th Amendment Unless Trump "Gets A Grip"

74 Feb 23

ADMIN

"These issues will soon become of no importance..., since finding an egg, or somethin…"

Brelan-Fayette :Knighten replied Feb 20 to University of Wisconsin Students Demand ‘Full and Free Access for All Black People’

46 Feb 22
Reply by Paul Simmon

ADMIN

"If you think that Trump...,will stop at "threats"..., then you haven't been paying a…"

Brelan-Fayette :Knighten replied Feb 20 to Democrats are finally 'getting it': Trump’s ‘sanctuaries’ crackdown imperils transportation projects

25 Feb 21

"This so called man should already be prosecuted for treason. But he is actually only…"

Brelan-Fayette :Knighten replied Feb 20 to Obama’s Shadow Presidency

30 Feb 23
Reply by Aristotle B Plato

ADMIN

"When I was a soldier, I didn't disobey orders..., even if I didn't "like" the curren…"

Brelan-Fayette :Knighten replied Feb 19 to When does bureaucratic sabotage border on sedition?

41 Feb 21
Reply by LYNN EDWARD DECKER

ADMIN

"Now the elites seem to be proud of their positions as the HERDING DRIVERS of the pop…"

Brelan-Fayette :Knighten replied Feb 12 to Grammys producer wants stars to be political during speeches

50 Feb 14
Reply by Frankmusic

RSS

TEA PARTY CONNECT

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK & TWITTER

HOT TEA VIDEO

Washington D.C. to Hold Massive “Coordinated Terror Attack” Drill this Wednesday

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service