Brelan-Fayette :Knighten's Discussions (886)

Discussions Replied To (886) Replies Latest Activity

"iF HE SAYS ANYTHING, WE KNOW IT IS AUTOMATICALLY A LIE."

Brelan-Fayette :Knighten replied 1 hour ago to President Obama at a White House Hanukkah Dinner: I Am ‘Jewish in My Soul’

76 1 hour ago
Reply by Brelan-Fayette :Knighten

"DO NOT FORGET THAT IN ESSENCE, WE GAVE OUR COUNTRY AWAY, WHEN WE ALLOWED THE FEDERAL…"

Brelan-Fayette :Knighten replied 1 hour ago to Question of the Day 12/19/2014 " A HARD QUESTION"

67 1 hour ago

"IF YOU CALL MOOSLIMES HUMANS, THEN DON'T CALL ME ONE, OR I'LL BE OFFENDED."

Brelan-Fayette :Knighten replied 4 hours ago to KIDS OF SOLDIERS REJECT PC ATTEMPT TO CHANGE ‘MILITARY BRATS’ NICKNAME

22 4 hours ago

"EVERYONE, SHOULD BE BEGGING THE BIG ZERO, TO PLEASE GO TO SCOTLAND AND PLAY GOLF.  A…"

Brelan-Fayette :Knighten replied 4 hours ago to Sessions: Will We Abandon American Workers–or Save Them from Obama's Amnesty?

8 1 hour ago
Reply by Mangus Colorado

"MORE AND MORE, IT APPEARS THAT WE ARE BEING REQUIRED, TO FIGHT FIRE, WITH FIRE.  MOO…"

Brelan-Fayette :Knighten replied 4 hours ago to House intel chief: Threats rising, Obama failing in terror war

8 3 hours ago
Reply by Steve Harper

"I NOTICED THAT THE NAME PLATE ON HIS DESK IS PREFACED WITH HOR.,..............I SUPP…"

Brelan-Fayette :Knighten replied 5 hours ago to Sheriff Babeu – We’re Drowning In Illegals, Not 5, It’s 20 Million Illegals Given Amnesty

24 1 hour ago
Reply by Jim Sherwood

"THE STUPIDEST THING IN EXISTENCE, IS TO BE DEFENSELESS.  YOU CAN DAMN SURE BET THAT…"

Brelan-Fayette :Knighten replied 5 hours ago to After Jihad in Sydney, Australian Lawmaker says Tyrannical Gun Laws made a “Nation of Victims” & it’s “Unforgivable”

21 36 minutes ago
Reply by Joseph Fields

"STEVE, IF YOU CAN'T SEE IT ALREADY, THEN YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY POLITICALLY .....BLIND...…"

Brelan-Fayette :Knighten replied 6 hours ago to Sheriff Joe ratchets up amnesty fight with Obama

10 2 hours ago
Reply by Proudvietvet58 Mod

"WHY IN HELL CAN'T THESE SO CALLED LONE TERRORIST GUNMAN FIND A TARGET THAT IS SCREAM…"

Brelan-Fayette :Knighten replied 6 hours ago to HHS Stalling Release Of Documents About Obamacare Subsidies Ahead Of Supreme Court Case

9 1 hour ago
Reply by Gary R Janes

"NO FAIR,...............NO FAIR..................A DIFFERENCE IN A PARTY NAME IS NOT…"

Brelan-Fayette :Knighten replied 6 hours ago to Allen West Rips Jeb Bush: ‘Last Thing We Need Is A Big Gov’t Republican Running Against A Bigger Gov’t Democrat’

16 1 hour ago
Reply by Robert J Trice

RSS

TEA PARTY SUPPORT

TEA PARTY REPORT - 10/30/14

TEA PARTY FACEBOOK

© 2014   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service