Brelan-Fayette :Knighten's Discussions (1,680)

Discussions Replied To (1680) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"Damn these American propagandists fight hard..., they just shot me in the rear with…"

Brelan-Fayette :Knighten replied Sep 20 to White House: US Is In A ‘Narrative Fight’ With ISIS

16 Sep 20
Reply by roy veteto

ADMIN

"Before they become mad dogs..., they are always cute and fuzzy. But after they chang…"

Brelan-Fayette :Knighten replied Sep 20 to Coming Soon: Ahmad Khan Rahami Was the Victim of Bigoted America

12 Sep 20
Reply by Frankmusic

ADMIN

"I am going to be honest in my comments. Mentally incompetent..., is the kindest thin…"

Brelan-Fayette :Knighten replied Sep 20 to Hillary Clinton supporters are already making excuses for her election defeat

16 on Friday
Reply by Michael G. Thompson

"I wonder if racial profiling will become justified,... when it is discovered that it…"

Brelan-Fayette :Knighten replied Sep 20 to Palestinian Preacher: Blow Up DC Because ‘Allah Has Promised Us The White House’

50 on Wednesday
Reply by Ed Watts

"I am already personally offended that he is not serving a term in federal prison for…"

Brelan-Fayette :Knighten replied Sep 20 to President Obama says he’ll be Personally Offended if African-Americans Don’t Vote for Hillary!

49 on Saturday
Reply by Francine DiNapoli

"Just because you have a few other PET names, does not make you an American. The trut…"

Brelan-Fayette :Knighten replied Sep 19 to "We Are Not Americans We Are World Citizens!" - Barack Obama

118 on Saturday
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

ADMIN

"Owning the voting machine makes ALL the difference."

Brelan-Fayette :Knighten replied Sep 19 to Polling is being made “complicated” to camouflage the lie

3 Sep 19
Reply by Helen Christine Foley

ADMIN

"Yes..., but the FIX..., is in. Who actually OWNS..., the voting machines, and..., MO…"

Brelan-Fayette :Knighten replied Sep 19 to The Deplorables vs. The Deportables

10 Sep 21
Reply by William Rodgers

ADMIN

"Importing these madmen is an act of treason!!!"

Brelan-Fayette :Knighten replied Sep 18 to What The Media Is Not Telling YOU About The Muslim In New York Who Hacked An Officer With A Cleaver

27 on Thursday
Reply by Dan Virgillo

ADMIN

"I wish these extraterrestrials would just return home. We don't believe in SLAVERY..…"

Brelan-Fayette :Knighten replied Aug 18 to Memo: Soros’ Investments Led To Senate Passage Of ‘Gang Of Eight’ Immigration Bill

21 Aug 19
Reply by John Barr

RSS

TEA PARTY CONNECT

© 2016   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service