Tea Party Command Center

Brelan-Fayette :Knighten's Discussions (636)

Discussions Replied To (636) Replies Latest Activity

Admin

"klaus Heinrich, You conveniently over look the fact that wars must be funded.  The o…"

Brelan-Fayette :Knighten replied yesterday to Israeli Ambassador to UN: Christian Holocaust is upon Us

37 2 hours ago
Reply by Oleg Gielman

Admin

"SO,..................NOW IT IS CLEAR....................TELL ME AGAIN,..............…"

Brelan-Fayette :Knighten replied yesterday to Arkansas: Female Democratic Gubernatorial Candidate Files Two Complaints Against Her Own Party

30 3 hours ago
Reply by Barry Lamar McCleskey

""PROGRESSIVE," STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURE: (SOP).  1. Always accuse your enemy of…"

Brelan-Fayette :Knighten replied yesterday to Harry Reid Calls Cliven Bundy Supporters “Domestic Terrorists”

55 7 hours ago
Reply by John Barr

Admin

"I am glad that I do not love the world.  I am blessed that DEATH, is only an ILLUSIO…"

Brelan-Fayette :Knighten replied on Thursday to Israeli Ambassador to UN: Christian Holocaust is upon Us

37 2 hours ago
Reply by Oleg Gielman

"WHEN WRONG THINGS ARE CALLED RIGHT, AND RIGHT THINGS ARE CALLED WRONG, WE KNOW THE T…"

Brelan-Fayette :Knighten replied on Thursday to Obama taunts GOP, takes nationally televised victory lap on Obamacare

17 yesterday
Reply by Frankmusic

"This so called government, can no longer be TRUSTED, by the AMERICAN people.  It nee…"

Brelan-Fayette :Knighten replied on Tuesday to The Bundy ranch standoff was just a precursor

22 on Wednesday
Reply by Arron Armand Grottolo

"They will also have control of our water.  Sell it, steal it whatever.  Looks like w…"

Brelan-Fayette :Knighten replied on Tuesday to Are The Communist Chinese Taking Over US Energy?

27 on Wednesday
Reply by Richard Lewis

"WARS ARE NOT WON, BY DEFENDERS.  WE SHOULD IN MASS BE GOING AFTER, ROUNDING UP, AND…"

Brelan-Fayette :Knighten replied Apr 13 to The Bundy Ranch Hiatus

93 on Tuesday
Reply by van nolan price

"I am greatly pained, to see this argument brought forward again.  The progressives,…"

Brelan-Fayette :Knighten replied Apr 13 to Observations On The Causes Of The Civil War, And How Those Causes Impact Us Today.

75 2 hours ago
Reply by Terry R. Cornell

"LYING SNAKES.  WHEN THEY DECLARE MARTIAL LAW, IT WILL BE "OPEN SEASON "ON THEM."

Brelan-Fayette :Knighten replied Apr 13 to Dems label foes ‘un-American’

32 yesterday
Reply by al pambuena

RSS

TEA PARTY PROJECTS

© 2014   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service