Brelan-Fayette :Knighten's Discussions (1,633)

Discussions Replied To (1633) Replies Latest Activity

"Obviously too DEMENTED to live."

Brelan-Fayette :Knighten replied Jan 28 to George Soros – Ignore Trump And Cruz On Islamic Terrorism – Survival Isn’t Everything

43 Jan 30
Reply by Steve Russak

"Bounties, will be necessary, on these arrogant insects, before it is over."

Brelan-Fayette :Knighten replied Jan 25 to Does Islamic company selling 'Sharia-compliant mortgages' control Asbury Park NJ boardwalk?

30 Jan 27
Reply by Fred Lawrence Parsons

"The WORLD COUNCIL OF CHURCHES, are owned, and operated by the United Nations. You ha…"

Brelan-Fayette :Knighten replied Jan 25 to GOVERNMENT SEEKS 'AUTHORITY TO DETERMINE WHAT IS SIN'

35 Jan 27
Reply by DeniseInAZ

"You are about half right. Right, and wrong is not government given. They are too bus…"

Brelan-Fayette :Knighten replied Jan 25 to GOVERNMENT SEEKS 'AUTHORITY TO DETERMINE WHAT IS SIN'

35 Jan 27
Reply by DeniseInAZ

"The MAJORITY of the so called GUN, violence, would disappear, if nObama's crack TEAM…"

Brelan-Fayette :Knighten replied Jan 25 to AG Loretta Lynch Wants $80 Million to Implement Obama’s Unconstitutional Gun Plan

45 Jan 27
Reply by William L. Jones Jr.

"I wish he would ban ASSAULT executive orders."

Brelan-Fayette :Knighten replied Jan 25 to 92 Democrats Ask Obama to Ban Import of ‘Assault Weapons’

33 Jan 27
Reply by Archie C B

"Bob, you are right! I have been saying that open rebellion was the only cure, and fi…"

Brelan-Fayette :Knighten replied Jan 22 to ARTICLE V CONVENTION? I DON'T THINK SO!!!!!

338 on Tuesday
Reply by Lyn Agre

ADMIN

"If I were the Donald..., I would hire a COMPANY, or more of ARMED men, TO GUARD MY B…"

Brelan-Fayette :Knighten replied Jan 22 to Republicans kick National Review magazine out of February debate

48 Jan 26
Reply by Jo Anne Savage

"I will shoot every SO CALLED LEGAL AUTHORITY.., THAT FORCES THEMSELVES THROUGH MY DO…"

Brelan-Fayette :Knighten replied Jan 22 to During Gun Control Hearing, Senator Blurts Out, “Let’s not get involved in Constitutional Arguments”

44 Jan 28
Reply by Mary Ann West

ADMIN

"It is OBVIOUS that all of these so called CONSERVATIVES, are NOT independent!!! They…"

Brelan-Fayette :Knighten replied Jan 22 to Question of the Day-The Conservative Attack on Donald Trump: Are they afraid he will win?

74 Jan 28
Reply by Ann Marie

RSS

TEA PARTY SUPPORT

TEA PARTY FACEBOOK

© 2016   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service