Brelan-Fayette :Knighten's Discussions (913)

Discussions Replied To (913) Replies Latest Activity

"TREASON'S ADDRESS IS 1600 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE."

Brelan-Fayette :Knighten replied yesterday to Obama’s Signals to the Muslim World

41 6 hours ago
Reply by Robert McGuire

"SO, DEPORT THEM ALSO, OR, SINCE THEY ARE OBVIOUSLY ANTI HUMAN,.......DEPORT THEM TO…"

Brelan-Fayette :Knighten replied yesterday to Cruz Files Bill to Ban American Islamic State Fighters from Returning to U.S.

49 40 minutes ago
Reply by M-AR-15-5.56X45!

"If you want another Regan, then it must be Sarah.  I like Ben, but think he may side…"

Brelan-Fayette :Knighten replied yesterday to Question of the Day 01/24/2015 [a Poll ]

99 8 hours ago
Reply by Marcus Christopher

"I have no knowledge of who will become the next president.  It will be an improvemen…"

Brelan-Fayette :Knighten replied yesterday to Iowa Freedom Summit: Rick Santorum, Newt Gingrich, Ted Cruz, Sarah Palin

7 yesterday
Reply by Joseph Wonderless

"THERE ARE SOME WORM CANS WHICH SHOULD REMAIN CLOSED."

Brelan-Fayette :Knighten replied Jan 20 to BILLY CRYSTAL: 'Stop shoving gay sex scenes in my face'...

30 on Wednesday
Reply by Karen Middleton

"You mean you really think this reptile, is ..............HUMAN?"

Brelan-Fayette :Knighten replied Jan 20 to BLACK AUTHOR AND TEA PARTY ADVOCATE AIMS TO GET AL SHARPTON FIRED

28 on Thursday
Reply by Marcus Christopher

"ALL OF THESE FRILLS, AND DRESSINGS, ARE JUST EYE WASH, FOR THE MASSES.  THROUGH CONT…"

Brelan-Fayette :Knighten replied Jan 16 to Conservatives Echo Obama’s State of the Union Spoilers With Ideas of Their Own

12 Jan 16
Reply by Tony

"I flew helicopters, in  Vietnam during that debacle.  The rules of engagement, were…"

Brelan-Fayette :Knighten replied Jan 14 to EXCLUSIVE: Congressmen Concerned About Imprisoned U.S. Soldier

31 Jan 17
Reply by Triptolemus

"Programmed murder of our own military.  HOW CONVENIENT FOR OUR OPPOSITE, OF A PRESID…"

Brelan-Fayette :Knighten replied Jan 13 to Pentagon Puts Budget Concerns Ahead Of Fort McClellan Troops’ Welfare

9 Jan 13
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

"With a muslim at the helm of so called government, this is allowed.  I expect that O…"

Brelan-Fayette :Knighten replied Jan 13 to America’s First Islamic Government: A Muslim Only City-State on American Soil

148 1 hour ago
Reply by Patriot Runner

RSS

TEA PARTY SUPPORT

TEA PARTY REPORT - 10/30/14

TEA PARTY FACEBOOK

© 2015   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service