Brelan-Fayette :Knighten's Discussions (758)

Discussions Replied To (758) Replies Latest Activity

"THEY MAKE THIS SO EASY, JUST HEAR WHAT THEY SAY, THEN, ACT IN TRUTH.  WITH THE SURE…"

Brelan-Fayette :Knighten replied 1 hour ago to The Left’s Attempt to Institutionalize the Rewriting of US History

34 1 hour ago
Reply by Brelan-Fayette :Knighten

"Excuse me Gregory, but while I agree with most of what you say, I am sure you, and m…"

Brelan-Fayette :Knighten replied yesterday to Top Judiciary Republicans Demand Answers on DACA Changes

43 12 hours ago
Reply by Paul Z.

"Tell them to take a hike.  Just declare yourself a sovereign state, and adopt the co…"

Brelan-Fayette :Knighten replied on Sunday to Department of Justice Sues Minnesota City for Rejecting Islamic Center

31 22 hours ago
Reply by Carolan La Vallee-Rahman Mod 11

"Obammy's is pretending to be "out to lunch", while ISIS, carry out their plan in co…"

Brelan-Fayette :Knighten replied on Saturday to Louie Gohmert: "Barney Fife is in Charge"

23 on Sunday
Reply by Brian Massie

"NOW I KNOW WHY THERE ARE SO MANY LIVING DEAD MOVIES."

Brelan-Fayette :Knighten replied on Saturday to Retired Republican Senator Leads Effort to Smash Local Tea Party

43 on Sunday
Reply by Healani

"THIS IS TRULY UNBELIEVABLE.  I SEEM TO RECALL THIS SO CALLED MAN, CLAIMING TO BE A C…"

Brelan-Fayette :Knighten replied on Thursday to Jimmy Carter to be Featured Speaker at Hamas Fundraiser

54 yesterday
Reply by Robert J Trice

"Impeachment, is a mistake, and far too good a punishment, for this so called human. …"

Brelan-Fayette :Knighten replied Aug 27 to OBAMA PUSHES FOR UN 'CLIMATE' RULES WITHOUT CONGRESS

29 2 hours ago
Reply by DeniseInAZ

"Those who seek to "not be informed", regardless of format, never know,.............n…"

Brelan-Fayette :Knighten replied Aug 25 to What is the Alternative to Rule of Law?

26 Aug 26
Reply by Thomas L. Stafford

"DOES ANYONE SEE?  THE ISIS CROWD DOES NOT RECOGNIZE BORDERS.  OUR SOUTHERN BORDER IS…"

Brelan-Fayette :Knighten replied Aug 25 to A Beheading Ends All Illusions About Islam

27 Aug 26
Reply by Duke-Jinx

"I AM OFFENDED, THAT ALJAZERA TELEVISION CHANNEL, IS ADVERTISED WITHOUT MY CONSENT ON…"

Brelan-Fayette :Knighten replied Aug 24 to VERMONT RESTAURANT REMOVES BACON SIGN DUE TO MUSLIM OPPOSITION AND SAFETY CONCERNS

146 on Saturday
Reply by Mike Travis

RSS

TEA PARTY SUPPORT

TEA PARTY FACEBOOK

© 2014   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service