Brelan-Fayette :Knighten's Discussions (743)

Discussions Replied To (743) Replies Latest Activity

"When you ASK my help, I cannot refuse.  When you DEMAND I give you what is not yours…"

Brelan-Fayette :Knighten replied yesterday to Are Illegal Aliens Planning Civil Disobedience?

70 2 hours ago
Reply by DeniseInAZ

"ANDERS, I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR AGENDA IS, BUT I AM NOT BLINDED BY YOUR BULLCRAP. I S…"

Brelan-Fayette :Knighten replied yesterday to The Ethanol Boondoggle: But Won't Ethanol Help Stop Global Warming?

32 2 hours ago
Reply by Jon Lucas

"YOU ARE FOLLOWING THE BIG"O",S (ZERO'S ) STRATEGY.  LIE LIKE A SNAKE, AND YOU BECOME…"

Brelan-Fayette :Knighten replied yesterday to The Ethanol Boondoggle: But Won't Ethanol Help Stop Global Warming?

32 2 hours ago
Reply by Jon Lucas

"I WILL IGNORE THEM UNTIL THEY FORCE ME TO DO OTHERWISE, THEN I WILL FIGHT, AS I AM A…"

Brelan-Fayette :Knighten replied on Monday to OBAMA QUIETLY EXPANDS GOVERNMENT'S 'WATCHLIST'

40 on Wednesday
Reply by Debra A Shawver

"BULLSEYE EILEEN, YOU NAILED IT!!!"

Brelan-Fayette :Knighten replied on Sunday to Barack Obama banned from entering Chechnya

39 yesterday
Reply by Katherine Hovey

"GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN INNOCENT.  That is the hidden truth, which our so called JUSTICE…"

Brelan-Fayette :Knighten replied on Sunday to Issa asks Holder to turn over docs on mortgage fraud settlements.

28 on Monday
Reply by Stephen Kazmer

"To begin taking our country back, perhaps we could surround the voting locations, wi…"

Brelan-Fayette :Knighten replied Jul 25 to Georgia Governor Nathan Deal chides president over young migrants

23 on Tuesday
Reply by Bonnie Somer

"Jack Rose, you nailed it friend.  I want Jeff Sessions for President."

Brelan-Fayette :Knighten replied Jul 23 to Senator Sessions slams EPA chief: 'You don't run this country'

78 Jul 25
Reply by robert mullally

"Round these illegals up, and put them in the fema camps, until a common sense Presid…"

Brelan-Fayette :Knighten replied Jul 23 to AZ Militia Videos from the Border

37 on Wednesday
Reply by computertech

"If any one of them ever told the truth, their heads would explode, from a bullet fro…"

Brelan-Fayette :Knighten replied Jul 23 to The Left's dark money managers: Meet Philip Gara LaMarche

3 Jul 23
Reply by Leslie Elledge

RSS

TEA PARTY SUPPORT

TEA PARTY FACEBOOK

© 2014   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service