Brelan-Fayette :Knighten's Discussions (811)

Discussions Replied To (811) Replies Latest Activity

"What makes you so sure that he is going to leave?  He has taken every conceivable st…"

Brelan-Fayette :Knighten replied 2 hours ago to Barack Obama: Grand Caliph of Islam?

21 26 minutes ago
Reply by Janice Marie Thompson

"ALWAYS BE TOLERANT TO THOSE WHO ARE BRAIN DEAD!!!"

Brelan-Fayette :Knighten replied yesterday to Rangel: Islamic State Not a Threat to National Security

54 13 hours ago
Reply by Jo Anne Savage

"FIRST, LET'S ALLOW THE MURDER OF MILLIONS OF BABIES, FOR THE EQUALITY OF WOMEN, THEN…"

Brelan-Fayette :Knighten replied yesterday to Obama: Constitution guarantees same-sex marriage in U.S.

18 13 hours ago
Reply by Patriot's Pixie

"Absolutely, the Obama administration, is supplying the C.I.A. created, and trained I…"

Brelan-Fayette :Knighten replied yesterday to U.S. Aiding ISIS

12 16 hours ago
Reply by MSG 1 SGT RETIRED USAF

"This is how Demonrats WIN!!!"

Brelan-Fayette :Knighten replied yesterday to Cook County Voting Machine Miscasts Candidate's Vote

72 25 minutes ago
Reply by Randal W. Howard

"The so called legal system does not work anymore.  Instead of a legal system, we nee…"

Brelan-Fayette :Knighten replied yesterday to Ineligible DACA Beneficiaries Discovered on NC Voting Rolls

21 13 hours ago
Reply by Jo Anne Savage

"HAVEN'T YOU PEOPLE LEARNED YET?  USE A WOODEN STAKE INTO THE HEART, IF YOU CAN FIND…"

Brelan-Fayette :Knighten replied on Wednesday to Dems: Pelosi isn’t going anywhere

32 19 hours ago
Reply by maryellen robinson

"They have been trumped by bribes, payoffs, blackmail, and death threats, Lynda.  Not…"

Brelan-Fayette :Knighten replied on Wednesday to Democracy Alliance Dark Money Network Spends Millions for Udall

8 on Thursday
Reply by Fisherman Pat

"I'm not to be blamed.  I have declared it, therefor, comply.   My word, is my bond..…"

Brelan-Fayette :Knighten replied on Wednesday to WH to red-state Dems: Don't blame Obama

11 on Thursday
Reply by John Thomas Dunlap

"What no one in authority, is willing to address, is that the I.R.S., is the attack b…"

Brelan-Fayette :Knighten replied on Wednesday to GOP: Majority would ‘get to truth’ on IRS

10 on Wednesday
Reply by Jea9

RSS

TEA PARTY SUPPORT

TEA PARTY FACEBOOK

© 2014   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service