Brelan-Fayette :Knighten's Discussions (797)

Discussions Replied To (797) Replies Latest Activity

"If they are so proud, let them advertise, give them PINK uniforms."

Brelan-Fayette :Knighten replied yesterday to Pelosi: Let transgender troops serve openly

53 5 hours ago
Reply by Frankmusic

"No way they are going to let you thwart their master plan.  The New World Order CROW…"

Brelan-Fayette :Knighten replied yesterday to FDA halts Dallas hospital from using Ebola-screening device

14 yesterday
Reply by Michael J Nellett

"It would be nice to see a HUMAN BEING in those seats, for a change.  I'm tired of th…"

Brelan-Fayette :Knighten replied yesterday to Dianne Feinstein May Retire If GOP Takes The Senate

54 37 minutes ago
Reply by Jordan

"In order to have viable perspective on this, I suggest you go get RAPED."

Brelan-Fayette :Knighten replied on Saturday to Kerry : Defaming Islam is as Bad as Rape

41 on Saturday
Reply by Brelan-Fayette :Knighten

"I'm Christian also, but you need to see with new eyes,...............THE DAMNATION I…"

Brelan-Fayette :Knighten replied on Wednesday to Gays Furious Over ‘Straight Pride’ Movement

96 on Thursday
Reply by Jea9

"I can think of no greater condemnation of the tragedy of a LIBERAL/PROGRESSIVE MIND…"

Brelan-Fayette :Knighten replied on Tuesday to A Permanent Family Crisis

8 on Tuesday
Reply by Brelan-Fayette :Knighten

"THIS IS TO CAMOFLAGE THE FACT THAT HE IS IN CONTROL OF THE VOTE COUNTING, AND CAN…"

Brelan-Fayette :Knighten replied Oct 13 to Soros to Host Fundraiser for ‘Independent’ Kansas Senate Candidate

31 on Tuesday
Reply by Karen Middleton

"EVERY NEW "SATAN", THAT GETS CROWNED, IS DESTINED  TO OUT DO THE PREVIOUS ONE.  THE…"

Brelan-Fayette :Knighten replied Oct 13 to Dick Morris: Clinton orchestrated Panetta's 'hit' on Obama

48 Oct 13
Reply by Mark Smithey

"JUDGING, IS THE PROVINCE OF GOD.  ANY SO CALLED JUDGE, SHOULD ERR IN THE OPPOSITE DI…"

Brelan-Fayette :Knighten replied Oct 13 to A Supreme Court, Not Supreme Wisdom

14 Oct 13
Reply by Kristi Ann Mod

"IF YOU WILL TAKE MY LIBERTY, I ASK YOU TO BE MERCIFUL INSTEAD, AND TAKE MY LIFE."

Brelan-Fayette :Knighten replied Oct 13 to Civil Liberties in Wartime

52 on Saturday
Reply by Roberto Benitez

RSS

TEA PARTY SUPPORT

TEA PARTY FACEBOOK

© 2014   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service