Brelan-Fayette :Knighten's Discussions (748)

Discussions Replied To (748) Replies Latest Activity

"This, is just another ASSAULT, on the concept of LIBERTY.  This is an intentional AS…"

Brelan-Fayette :Knighten replied Aug 13 to You won't believe why this Texas Principal was Fired!

45 on Sunday
Reply by Paul Z.

"NO ASSAULT JUDGE, WILL ASSAULT MY CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT TO DEFEND MYSELF FROM ANY, AN…"

Brelan-Fayette :Knighten replied Aug 13 to Federal Judge Rules AR-15′s Are “Dangerous and Unusual,” Not Protected by 2nd Amendment

152 on Sunday
Reply by Richard Carlton

"Living in reality, and within your means, is foreign to the northern/liberal mindset…"

Brelan-Fayette :Knighten replied Aug 12 to Major Democratic Donor Supports Southern Secession?

91 Aug 14
Reply by Katherine Hovey

"Look down lady, your pants are on fire."

Brelan-Fayette :Knighten replied Aug 12 to EPA chief wants school to teach What??

71 Aug 15
Reply by Becky Elliott

" I too have repeatedly, said that there is only one cure for LAWLESSNESS at the head…"

Brelan-Fayette :Knighten replied Aug 4 to IS BARACK OBAMA PLOTTING A COUP?

141 Aug 10
Reply by Lawrence

"When you ASK my help, I cannot refuse.  When you DEMAND I give you what is not yours…"

Brelan-Fayette :Knighten replied Jul 31 to Are Illegal Aliens Planning Civil Disobedience?

80 Aug 2
Reply by Mangus Colorado

"ANDERS, I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR AGENDA IS, BUT I AM NOT BLINDED BY YOUR BULLCRAP. I S…"

Brelan-Fayette :Knighten replied Jul 31 to The Ethanol Boondoggle: But Won't Ethanol Help Stop Global Warming?

35 Aug 6
Reply by Frances F Foland

"YOU ARE FOLLOWING THE BIG"O",S (ZERO'S ) STRATEGY.  LIE LIKE A SNAKE, AND YOU BECOME…"

Brelan-Fayette :Knighten replied Jul 31 to The Ethanol Boondoggle: But Won't Ethanol Help Stop Global Warming?

35 Aug 6
Reply by Frances F Foland

"I WILL IGNORE THEM UNTIL THEY FORCE ME TO DO OTHERWISE, THEN I WILL FIGHT, AS I AM A…"

Brelan-Fayette :Knighten replied Jul 28 to OBAMA QUIETLY EXPANDS GOVERNMENT'S 'WATCHLIST'

40 Jul 30
Reply by Debra A Shawver

"BULLSEYE EILEEN, YOU NAILED IT!!!"

Brelan-Fayette :Knighten replied Jul 27 to Barack Obama banned from entering Chechnya

39 Jul 31
Reply by Katherine Hovey

RSS

TEA PARTY SUPPORT

TEA PARTY FACEBOOK

© 2014   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service