Richard D Gregory Sr's Discussions (63)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"We seem to be having some kind of identity crisis. What we need to do is contact all…"

Richard D Gregory Sr replied Feb 22, 2013 to Moderate Republican group dropping “Republican” from name

61 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by Larry K. Parent

ADMIN

"That's nice"

Richard D Gregory Sr replied Jan 9, 2013 to Tea Party Re-Flexes Its Muscle

56 Jan 10, 2013
Reply by Garry J Mc Phee

ADMIN

"I got kicked ot of some places too. Usually the establishment places. Thanks for try…"

Richard D Gregory Sr replied Jan 9, 2013 to Moderate Republican group dropping “Republican” from name

61 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by Larry K. Parent

ADMIN

"If I understand you correctly,...America was founded on the Christian beliefe. not m…"

Richard D Gregory Sr replied Jan 9, 2013 to Moderate Republican group dropping “Republican” from name

61 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by Larry K. Parent

ADMIN

"Have you been to the libertarian website? Why do you allow your daughter to date him…"

61 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by Larry K. Parent

ADMIN

"I posted something along those lines;people seem to want the splinters. Everyone "po…"

61 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by Larry K. Parent

ADMIN

"In order to do any good America needs to establish: 1) Voter I D 2) Go to old fashio…"

Richard D Gregory Sr replied Jan 9, 2013 to Tea Party Re-Flexes Its Muscle

56 Jan 10, 2013
Reply by Garry J Mc Phee

ADMIN

"I think America is toast!   Read Ezekial 28 in it's entirety."

61 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by Larry K. Parent

"I have been reading many of the posts other people have made. I pray there  are enou…"

Richard D Gregory Sr replied Jan 2, 2013 to Next President?

4 Jan 2, 2013
Reply by M16ark58

"This is not stupid. Mister Obama said he wanted to totally change... fundamentally c…"

Richard D Gregory Sr replied Dec 28, 2012 to Executive Order: Pay Raises for Joe Biden, Members of Congress and Federal Workers

58 Dec 29, 2012
Reply by Richard Carlton

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

SICK: Anderson Cooper Says Demographic Decline Of White Americans Is “Exciting”

“It’s an exciting evolution.”

Embedded video

[Click To Watch]

CNN’s Anderson Cooper said during an interview with Univision anchor Jorge Ramos that he found the demographic decline of white people “exciting”.

“The idea that, you know, whites will not be the majority, I mean, that’s — it’s an exciting transformation of the country, it’s an exciting evolution and you know, progress of our country in many different ways,” said Cooper.

Ramos agreed that whites becoming a minority in America was inevitable and a positive development.

The Judge@V8POW

Anderson Cooper barely able to contain his excitement about Whites becoming a minority.

Not thrilled about being replaced in the country your ancestors founded: you're a "Supremacist"

Understand White People, you're already in a race war.

“There’s nothing really they can do against this incredible demographic revolution. And in 2044, everyone is going to be a minority,” he said.

The media has repeatedly asserted that even raising the “conspiracy theory” of “the great replacement” or the demographic decline of white people puts you on a par with mass shooters and terrorists.

However, it’s apparently completely fine to talk about the issue so long as you proclaim the demographic decline of whites to be a positive thing.

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service