Ralph H Moran's Discussions (562)

Discussions Replied To (559) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"Frank n stein, why don't you place a bounty on them"

Ralph H Moran replied Feb 22, 2014 to 86 year old Vet's Beating Suspects Won't Face Murder Charges

141 Feb 27, 2014

ADMIN

"He has no children, do you still feel this way or are you just blowing smoke? I'll w…"

Ralph H Moran replied Feb 22, 2014 to 86 year old Vet's Beating Suspects Won't Face Murder Charges

141 Feb 27, 2014

ADMIN

"Don't tell us TELL THEM"

Ralph H Moran replied Feb 22, 2014 to Question for the Evening

101 Feb 24, 2014
Reply by Roberto Benitez

ADMIN

"Kristi, who is going to enforce the law, no one everyone is afraid."

Ralph H Moran replied Feb 21, 2014 to Question for the Evening

101 Feb 24, 2014
Reply by Roberto Benitez

ADMIN

"No, but that doesn't matter to any of them. They could NOT care less. The only thing…"

Ralph H Moran replied Feb 21, 2014 to Question for the Evening

101 Feb 24, 2014
Reply by Roberto Benitez

ADMIN

"What is it going to take for all you people to stop calling them blacks or African-A…"

Ralph H Moran replied Feb 21, 2014 to 86 year old Vet's Beating Suspects Won't Face Murder Charges

141 Feb 27, 2014

ADMIN

"Blacks, no crime. Oh how different it would be if it was reversed. Three white boys…"

Ralph H Moran replied Feb 20, 2014 to 86 year old Vet's Beating Suspects Won't Face Murder Charges

141 Feb 27, 2014

"Jo Gonzalez he already did remember Obama said that he and he alone was going to sto…"

Ralph H Moran replied Feb 17, 2014 to As Obama Whined About Drought In California, The Real Story Comes Out

40 Feb 18, 2014
Reply by Donna Rammer, mod

ADMIN

"How convenient the drought now can take the pressure off the unemployment and Obamac…"

Ralph H Moran replied Feb 17, 2014 to 15 Reasons Why Your Food Bill Is Going To Start SOARING

44 Feb 20, 2014
Reply by Michael G. Thompson

ADMIN

"Maybe the FDA should go down to New Orleans, La. and shut down the stores that sell…"

Ralph H Moran replied Feb 16, 2014 to FDA Criminal Investigations

12 Feb 17, 2014
Reply by Frances F Foland

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

Rudy Fires Warning Shot – Going to Release Evidence on the Biden’s Millions in Corrupt Deeds!

President Trump’s personal attorney and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani dropped a bomb this morning warning that he is going to start revealing documents related to the Biden Family’s corrupt and criminal dealings in the Ukraine and elsewhere around the world.

Rudy tweeted:

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

Rudy Giuliani    @RudyGiuliani

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

It’s time to take these criminals from the Obama Administration to task.  The Bidens, Obamas and the Clintons were criminal enterprises.

Trump Speaks At March For Life Rally

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service