joey Stavangi's Discussions (47)

Discussions Replied To (44) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"He Should Be Jailed And His Family Deported ."

joey Stavangi replied Feb 6, 2017 to California State Senate Leader: ‘Half My Family’ Here Illegally

58 Feb 8, 2017
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

"F**K You Cair I will Say It For President Trump."

joey Stavangi replied Jan 15, 2017 to CAIR TO TRUMP: DROP FRANKLIN GRAHAM FROM INAUGURAL PRAYERS

70 Jan 18, 2017
Reply by Philip D. Steenbergen

ADMIN

"I Think A Lot Of Us That Have Are Going To Start To Flip Out On Theses Scum Bags,"

joey Stavangi replied Dec 24, 2016 to OBAMA LOOPHOLE ALLOWS ILLEGAL ALIEN MURDERER TO WALK OUT OF JAIL AND DISAPPEAR

46 Dec 26, 2016
Reply by Stephen Kazmer

ADMIN

"Pleases Go Back To Africa Where You Belong. "

joey Stavangi replied Dec 24, 2016 to President Obama's act of folly and betrayal of Israel

55 Dec 26, 2016
Reply by Kay Trudell

"Thank God. "

joey Stavangi replied Nov 29, 2016 to Trump must end the Obamacare sex change mandate on Day 1. Oh, you didn't know about that?

21 Nov 29, 2016
Reply by Pipeman

ADMIN

"I Think That They Should HaveThe National Guard Protect The RNC convention  . Put Th…"

joey Stavangi replied Jul 8, 2016 to Hacked messages of #BlackLivesMatter leader reveal Obama admin’s plan for ‘summer of chaos’

108 Jul 12, 2016
Reply by Archie C B

"Yes It Sure Looks That Way .But God Said When Yo Here The The Trumpets Beware!"

joey Stavangi replied Mar 14, 2016 to Is The GOP Establishment Planning Sedition?

495 Apr 2, 2016
Reply by Mangus Colorado

ADMIN

"If Anyone has noticed the same day that the TRUTH of Obama Care came out The LIE Fin…"

joey Stavangi replied Dec 17, 2014 to Obama DELETED His Website Telling American People They Could Keep Their Plans

20 Dec 30, 2014
Reply by Triptolemus

"Ten years ago we owned a home did not owe anyone any thing. Now we have to live in a…"

joey Stavangi replied Mar 8, 2014 to Sessions: Households Have Lost $278B In Income Over The Last Five Years

16 Mar 8, 2014
Reply by Todd D. Little

ADMIN

"  Not only are they I would say our President is also in my opinion. A excellent lea…"

joey Stavangi replied Dec 31, 2013 to WWII vet warns America: 90 percent of Congress are traitors

68 Jan 8, 2014
Reply by dexter james massoletti, sr.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by Gary VarvelPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

SICK: Leprosy On The Rise In Los Angeles 

Ahh, the joys of open borders and Democrat leadership.

California is not just a public toilet but now there is evidence that leprosy is on the rise in Los Angeles County.

Barack Obama changed US law in 2016 and allowed immigrants with blistering STDs and leprosy to migrate to the US.

Medscape reported:

Leprosy, also known as Hansen’s disease, is rarely seen in the United States, but cases continue to emerge in Los Angeles County, a new report says.

“Hansen’s disease still exists, and we need to educate medical students and physicians,” coauthor Dr. Maria Teresa Ochoa from Keck Medical Center of the University of Southern California, Los Angeles, told Reuters Health by email.

Dr. Ochoa and colleagues identified 187 patients with the disease in a review of medical records from their leprosy clinic spanning 1973 to 2018. Most patients were Latino, originating from Mexico, and they experienced a median delay in diagnosis of more than three years, the team reports JAMA Dermatology, online August 7.

Multibacillary leprosy (MB) cases outnumbered paucibacillary leprosy (PB) cases by nearly eight to one (88.6% vs. 11.4%, respectively), and Latino patients were more likely than non-Latino patients to have MB, as were patients from Central or South America (versus other regions).

Most patients (80.7%) received multidrug therapy, and most (92.6%) received antibiotics for more than two years, especially if they had MB.

Only about half of patients (56.7%) had World Health Organization (WHO) grade 0 disability (no signs or symptoms suggestive of leprosy or disability) at the one-year follow-up, whereas 16.0% had grade 1 disability (loss of protective sensation) and 26.2% had grade 2 disability (visible deformity) at the last follow-up.

Among the patients who lost protective sensation, 87.7% (50/57) did not regain it following therapy.

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service