Stephen Kazmer's Discussions (2,265)

Discussions Replied To (2265) Replies Latest Activity

"BLM and ANTIFA are both terrorist Orginzations TRUMP NEEDS TO DEEM THEM THAT, AND EL…"

Stephen Kazmer replied 13 hours ago to House Republicans Demand Ginsburg Recuse Herself From Travel Ban Case

19 13 hours ago
Reply by Stephen Kazmer

"Security in America from foreign Islamic Pigs who distort, lie, and carry out crimes…"

Stephen Kazmer replied on Friday to House Republicans Demand Ginsburg Recuse Herself From Travel Ban Case

19 13 hours ago
Reply by Stephen Kazmer

"NOW ON SCRIPT: Obama our criminal liar and sometimes chief when he was actually not…"

Stephen Kazmer replied Aug 17 to Barack Obama photographed with KKK Grand Wizard Robert Byrd

13 Aug 17
Reply by Stephen Kazmer

"I Know I'm going off script here, but It needs to be fully stated that Trump did som…"

Stephen Kazmer replied Aug 17 to Barack Obama photographed with KKK Grand Wizard Robert Byrd

13 Aug 17
Reply by Stephen Kazmer

"This piece on Antifa has all evolved because of the OCCUPY movement under our Sissif…"

Stephen Kazmer replied Jul 31 to ANTIFA Groups Prepare for Guerrilla WarFare

4 Jul 31
Reply by Jea9

"This is not a statement about assassination of a president but an assassination of a…"

Stephen Kazmer replied Jul 25 to What Should We Do If Liberals Assassinate Trump?

60 Jul 25
Reply by Jea9

"So now after 8 years of nothingness and criminal activity by an American President a…"

Stephen Kazmer replied Jul 24 to What Should We Do If Liberals Assassinate Trump?

60 Jul 25
Reply by Jea9

"Most of the time I feel like I'm living in an alternate Universe of Republicans who…"

Stephen Kazmer replied Jul 24 to What Should We Do If Liberals Assassinate Trump?

60 Jul 25
Reply by Jea9

"This guy should have been arrested 8 years ago......Why was he allowed to screw up o…"

Stephen Kazmer replied Jul 23 to What Should We Do If Liberals Assassinate Trump?

60 Jul 25
Reply by Jea9

"You know.......this is a likely scenario, that would be acted upon without warning,…"

Stephen Kazmer replied Jul 23 to What Should We Do If Liberals Assassinate Trump?

60 Jul 25
Reply by Jea9

RSS

Joe Arpaio: One Day I Will Go Public – What They Did to Me They Can Do to Anybody

~

HOT TEA VIDEO

DIAMOND AND SILK

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service