Brooklyn Joe's Discussions (72)

Discussions Replied To (72) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

":-)"

Brooklyn Joe replied Mar 3, 2017 to Interior Sec. Zinke Repeals Federal Ban On Hunting With Lead Bullets

18 Mar 12, 2017
Reply by Kim E. Shaulis

ADMIN

"R.P. is 100% right about this!"

Brooklyn Joe replied Mar 3, 2017 to Rand Paul creates storm over access to ObamaCare draft bill

13 Mar 4, 2017
Reply by Karma Miller

ADMIN

"EVERYTHING he has ever done has been DISGRACEFUL, he will never stop as long as he i…"

Brooklyn Joe replied Mar 3, 2017 to Valerie Jarrett Moves In With Obamas In DC "To Lead The Fight & Strategy To Topple Trump"

139 Mar 14, 2017
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

ADMIN

"Excuse me but, ovomits should just DROP DEAD!! him, hitler-y, piglosi and chewmer, j…"

Brooklyn Joe replied Mar 3, 2017 to Valerie Jarrett Moves In With Obamas In DC "To Lead The Fight & Strategy To Topple Trump"

139 Mar 14, 2017
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

ADMIN

"Hee!Hee!Hee!"

Brooklyn Joe replied Mar 2, 2017 to Illegal Immigrant Speaks Out At Press Conference About Being Illegal, Then Is Promptly Detained By ICE

54 Mar 5, 2017
Reply by Sally Gangi

ADMIN

"This news is disconcerting to say the least! :-("

Brooklyn Joe replied Mar 1, 2017 to NY Teamsters Pension Becomes First To Run Out Of Money As Expert Warns "Pension Tsunami" Is Coming

18 Mar 2, 2017
Reply by John Barr

ADMIN

"Great news for members of our Law Enforcement here in the U.S."

Brooklyn Joe replied Mar 1, 2017 to Sessions to 'pull back' on suing police over civil rights

40 Mar 3, 2017
Reply by Frankmusic

"YES!!! I'm ready!"

Brooklyn Joe replied Feb 27, 2017 to NRA’s Wayne LaPierre Issues Call To Arms At CPAC, Warns Soros-Funded Leftists May Commit Terrorism

20 Feb 27, 2017
Reply by Archie C B

"A society without any laws will crumble. This is what I see happening in this countr…"

Brooklyn Joe replied Feb 27, 2017 to In Letter Sent Home To All Parents, Chicago Public Schools Promise To Obstruct ‘The Enforcement Of Federal Civil Immigration Law’

43 Feb 28, 2017
Reply by Freddie A. Hisle

ADMIN

"I just wish they'd hurry up and TRASH that garbage! "

Brooklyn Joe replied Feb 26, 2017 to MSM Touts New Poll Showing "Record" Obamacare Support; Ignores 14-Point Dem "Oversample"

17 Feb 27, 2017
Reply by John Thomas Dunlap

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom StiglichPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Joe Biden On Violence Against Women:   We Have To Keep ‘Punching At It, And Punching At It, And Punching At It’

The audience laughed as he said this.

Former Vice President Joe Biden said that America needs to be “punching” back to combat violence against women during Wednesday’s Democratic debate.

Biden was asked if he would tackle specific issues regarding the #MeToo movement at the beginning of his presidency, if he were to be elected. The former vice president previously sponsored the 1994 Violence Against Women Act (VAWA), which aimed to protect victims of domestic violence.

The presidential candidate responded to the question about assaulting women by using the phrase “punching” repeatedly, apparently not thinking about the implications of using such a word.

“No man has a right to raise a hand to a woman in anger other than in self-defense, and that rarely ever occurs,” Biden said. “So we have to just change the culture, period, and keep punching at it and punching at it and punching at it. No, I really mean it.”

A few people laughed in the audience as he said this.

Biden added that it is important to pass the Violence Against Women Act, which has passed in the House and held up in the Senate. The former Vice President also suggested that America has to “fundamentally change the culture” of how women are treated, noting that it is “everyone’s responsibility.”

“It’s a gigantic issue, and we have to make it clear from the top, from the president on down that we will not tolerate it,” Biden said. “We will not tolerate this culture.”

Tucker's big takeaways from the Trump impeachment saga

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service