Wes's Discussions (161)

Discussions Replied To (160) Replies Latest Activity

"Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)     &     InfoWarsTV1 DO YOU LIKE & SUPPORT A…"

Wes replied Apr 28, 2017 to Somethinng New: To George Washington from G. W. Snyder, 22 August 1798

99 Apr 30, 2017
Reply by InfoWarsTV1

"  My concern is people who constantly criticize the things that he hasn't had time…"

Wes replied Apr 28, 2017 to Somethinng New: To George Washington from G. W. Snyder, 22 August 1798

99 Apr 30, 2017
Reply by InfoWarsTV1

"  IT'S UNBELIEVABLE WHAT I AM HEARING ..... The man has been in office less than 10…"

Wes replied Apr 27, 2017 to Somethinng New: To George Washington from G. W. Snyder, 22 August 1798

99 Apr 30, 2017
Reply by InfoWarsTV1

"Tig TRUMP IS THE MASTER, HE IS JUST GETTING STARTED & WITH HIS SMOKE THERE WILL…"

Wes replied Apr 23, 2017 to Somethinng New: To George Washington from G. W. Snyder, 22 August 1798

99 Apr 30, 2017
Reply by InfoWarsTV1

"  Jea9 Trump does not know the constitution BUT he has surrounded himself with a tea…"

Wes replied Apr 22, 2017 to Somethinng New: To George Washington from G. W. Snyder, 22 August 1798

99 Apr 30, 2017
Reply by InfoWarsTV1

"   Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret I SEE SOME OF THAT IN TRUMP TOO"

Wes replied Apr 22, 2017 to Somethinng New: To George Washington from G. W. Snyder, 22 August 1798

99 Apr 30, 2017
Reply by InfoWarsTV1

"  John, great comment, Thank You"

99 Apr 30, 2017
Reply by InfoWarsTV1

"  '' polls clearly show Trump's approval ratings going South...'' ....... ? ? ? You…"

Wes replied Apr 20, 2017 to Somethinng New: To George Washington from G. W. Snyder, 22 August 1798

99 Apr 30, 2017
Reply by InfoWarsTV1

"  Let's get our military back to full strength and properly equiped then worry abou…"

Wes replied Apr 19, 2017 to Council on Foreign Relations Trends in U.S. Military Spending- Obama CFR Lie

5 Apr 19, 2017
Reply by Wes

"  GREAT JOB PUTTING THIS ALL TOGETHER"

Wes replied Apr 19, 2017 to Council on Foreign Relations Trends in U.S. Military Spending- Obama CFR Lie

5 Apr 19, 2017
Reply by Wes

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Pat Cross

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Rudy Fires Warning Shot – Going to Release Evidence on the Biden’s Millions in Corrupt Deeds!

President Trump’s personal attorney and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani dropped a bomb this morning warning that he is going to start revealing documents related to the Biden Family’s corrupt and criminal dealings in the Ukraine and elsewhere around the world.

Rudy tweeted:

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

Rudy Giuliani    @RudyGiuliani

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

It’s time to take these criminals from the Obama Administration to task.  The Bidens, Obamas and the Clintons were criminal enterprises.

Trump Speaks At March For Life Rally

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service