Michael Hopkins's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (44) Replies Latest Activity

"Semper-F'n-Fi!!"

Michael Hopkins replied Dec 16, 2015 to TAKE OFF YOUR HAT!!! This Marine said NO!

89 Dec 19, 2015
Reply by Elaine Morris

ADMIN

"If I'm driving and notice my gas tank is low, I look for a station - not out of fear…"

Michael Hopkins replied Nov 25, 2015 to HOW TO ANSWER A LIBERAL / MUSLIM ABOUT THE TERM FEAR - USING MY IRAQ WISDOM

23 Mar 16, 2016
Reply by M-AR-15-5.56X45!

ADMIN

"what better example of a perversion could you have than the attempt to corrupt a nat…"

Michael Hopkins replied Jul 1, 2015 to GAY RIGHTS ADAPTATION OF IWO JIMA MARINES SPARKS OUTRAGE

62 Jul 6, 2015
Reply by Bill Honrath

"I consider myself already 'joined' - as in prepared and willing to help in any disas…"

Michael Hopkins replied May 19, 2015 to Question of the day 5/19/2015

44 May 21, 2015
Reply by James C. Watson DC

ADMIN

"These clowns are obsessed with propaganda!  The self-righteous sanctimony is sickeni…"

Michael Hopkins replied Dec 16, 2014 to Insane Christmas Shopping Tips from the PC Police

23 Dec 17, 2014
Reply by Carolyn K Noel

ADMIN

"You seem to neglect the facts that they have been amassing weapons and ammunitions f…"

Michael Hopkins replied Oct 18, 2014 to SENATE JUDICIARY REPUBLICANS TO OBAMA: STOP ISSUING VISAS TO EBOLA-STRICKEN COUNTRIES NOW

36 Oct 22, 2014
Reply by Joseph T. Ward

ADMIN

"or what? they'll write another letter? posturing and bloviating cowards! "

Michael Hopkins replied Oct 18, 2014 to SENATE JUDICIARY REPUBLICANS TO OBAMA: STOP ISSUING VISAS TO EBOLA-STRICKEN COUNTRIES NOW

36 Oct 22, 2014
Reply by Joseph T. Ward

ADMIN

"Yes, boys & girls, once again we have explicit, empirical evidence of the crimin…"

Michael Hopkins replied Sep 15, 2014 to Bombshell Emails: White House Coordinated With DOL To Hide Illegal Obama Fundraiser Hilda Solis’ Schedule

22 Sep 19, 2014
Reply by Robert J Trice

ADMIN

"When there is a professional class of liars, and their daily, chronic, egregious lie…"

Michael Hopkins replied Aug 9, 2014 to Your DC Translation Guide

14 Aug 12, 2014
Reply by Janet E Christian

ADMIN

"The point I get from the response to the idiot son's rant is an academic one that is…"

Michael Hopkins replied Aug 8, 2014 to Boom! Liberal Son of Right Winger Writes for Advice

34 Aug 11, 2014
Reply by June Gagnon

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Pat Cross

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Rudy Fires Warning Shot – Going to Release Evidence on the Biden’s Millions in Corrupt Deeds!

President Trump’s personal attorney and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani dropped a bomb this morning warning that he is going to start revealing documents related to the Biden Family’s corrupt and criminal dealings in the Ukraine and elsewhere around the world.

Rudy tweeted:

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

Rudy Giuliani    @RudyGiuliani

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

It’s time to take these criminals from the Obama Administration to task.  The Bidens, Obamas and the Clintons were criminal enterprises.

Trump Speaks At March For Life Rally

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service