Rebecca Snider's Discussions (346)

Discussions Replied To (344) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"pretty much only one word...... AMEN !!!    "

Rebecca Snider replied Jan 14, 2014 to No Country for Liberal Republicans

26 Jan 20, 2014
Reply by John King

ADMIN

"Though I know Israel has its own problems, the good Lord knows that... where are the…"

Rebecca Snider replied Jan 14, 2014 to Israel defense minister says Kerry messianic and obsessive

39 Jan 19, 2014
Reply by Linda GrayWolf

ADMIN

"Boehner should be tarred and feathered for betraying Conservatives and the entire CO…"

Rebecca Snider replied Jan 14, 2014 to Fed up tea party and conservative critics attack John Boehner over 'ideologically bankrupt' GOP

33 Jan 17, 2014
Reply by Thomas Laman

"How about RECALL !!!    Our GA Senators have the same problem.   RINOs and should be…"

Rebecca Snider replied Jan 12, 2014 to John McCain has been Censured..

120 Jan 14, 2014
Reply by Larry K. Parent

ADMIN

"looney is way too nice a word. This is PURE INSANITY !  PURE STUPIDITY !!!"

Rebecca Snider replied Jan 11, 2014 to House Democrats: Climate Change Turns Women Into Prostitutes

53 Jan 18, 2014
Reply by doodledandy

"sorry folks... this what they call in the south as being N***** rich.    Y'all fill…"

Rebecca Snider replied Jan 10, 2014 to GRETA: Mr. President, Use Your Own Money to Give Your Wife a Lavish Birthday Present

51 Jan 22, 2014

ADMIN

"He's "fixed" it already .. for the LIBERALS! He MUST GO !!!!! "

Rebecca Snider replied Jan 9, 2014 to McConnell: If we win, we will fix the Senate

69 Jan 10, 2014
Reply by Larry K. Parent

ADMIN

"So what is Senators Chamblis & Isakson's excuse ??    He was called NUMEROUS tim…"

Rebecca Snider replied Jan 8, 2014 to Congressmen confessed to not reading budget bill that cut veteran pay

48 Jan 13, 2014

ADMIN

"Take AWAY his dayum Poison Pen !!!    "

Rebecca Snider replied Jan 6, 2014 to In midst of The Big Freeze, Obama to exert presidential powers on ‘global warming’

51 Jan 11, 2014
Reply by Greg Rother

ADMIN

"just plain LOONACY !!"

Rebecca Snider replied Jan 5, 2014 to MSNBC ASSOCIATES DUCK DYNASTY GUN LINE WITH MASS SHOOTINGS

57 Jan 6, 2014
Reply by David Phillips

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Rudy Fires Warning Shot – Going to Release Evidence on the Biden’s Millions in Corrupt Deeds!

President Trump’s personal attorney and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani dropped a bomb this morning warning that he is going to start revealing documents related to the Biden Family’s corrupt and criminal dealings in the Ukraine and elsewhere around the world.

Rudy tweeted:

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

Rudy Giuliani    @RudyGiuliani

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

It’s time to take these criminals from the Obama Administration to task.  The Bidens, Obamas and the Clintons were criminal enterprises.

Trump Speaks At March For Life Rally

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service